CPMEE 2015 is the Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination. ACEE CPMEE 2015 Uttarakhand is being conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS courses. The Association Of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) Uttarakhand, an association of private unaided medical & dental colleges of Uttarakhand state shall be conducting the exam. Get here complete details of Uttarakhand CPMEE 2015 such as application form, admit card, results.
Date of Uttarakhand CPMEE 2015 exam is May 28, 2015.
Uttarakhand ACEE CPMEE 2015
CPMEE 2015 is being conducted by ACEE Uttarakhand on 28th may, 2015. Interested candidates must apply for the exam either online at www.aceeindia.org, or offline. Candidates who submit the CPMEE 2015 application form within the last dates, shall be issued admit card, or hall ticket for the test. On the day of exam, candidate must attempt the 200 marks question paper of two and half hours. Based on CPMEE 2015 result and merit obtained, candidates shall be allotted seats in the participating colleges.
CPMEE Quick Links
Important Dates CPMEE 2015
The calendar of events, as published by ACEE Uttarakhand for CPMEE 2015 is given here.
|Availability of Uttarakhand CPMEE Application Form 2015||February 1, 2015|
|Last date to submit application form of CPMEE||May 18, 2015|
|Date of ACEE CPMEE 2015 exam||May 28, 2015|
|Availability of Uttarakhand CPMEE Admit Card 2015||May 25, 2015|
|CPMEE 2015 Results declaration by Uttarakhand ACEE||June, 2015 (second week)|
|First round of counseling||June 28, 2015|
|Last date to report after CPMEE counseling 2015 round 1||July 8, 2015|
|Second round of counseling||August 2, 2015|
|Last date to report after CPMEE counseling 2015 round 2||August 12, 2015|
CPMEE 2015 Application Form
Before filling up the application form of Uttarakhand CPMEE 2015, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The age limit, educational qualification and other essential details covered under eligibility criteria of ACEE CPMEE 2015 are as follows.
- Age Limit – Candidate must be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2015.
- Educational qualification for MBBS and BDS – Candidates must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. In the qualifying exam, candidate must have obtained at least 50% in PCB (or 40% for SC / ST / OBC candidates).
- Educational qualification for BHMS – Candidates must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Domicile is not required to appear in CPMEE 2015.
Once it has been satisfied that all eligibility conditions are fulfilled, candidate can proceed to obtain the Uttarakhand CPMEE 2015 Application Form. This can be done in the following way.
- Apply online – candidate can directly register to the website www.aceeindia.org to fill the online application form and can pay the application fee online through debit or credit card or through net banking.
- Offline, by hand – The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE 2015 can be obtained by hand from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of application fee amount.
- Offline, by post – Make a demand draft of the requisite fee amount and send to the address for ACEE.
CPMEE 2015 Admit Card
Hall ticket of CPMEE 2015 exam shall be issued online at www.aceeindia.org. Candidates can download the Uttarakhand CPMEE 2015 admit card from May 25, 2015. This document should be kept safely till the end of admission and counselling process.
- Admit card of ACEE CPMEE 2015 will be available for download at www.aceeindia.org.
- To download the Uttarakhand CPMEE Admit Card 2015, candidate must know login credentials.
- Exam center allotted shall be printed on this hall ticket.
- It is important to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Those without the admit card, shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
CPMEE 2015 Exam Pattern
The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the ACEE for the examination.
- The Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination 2015 would consist of one paper of 200 marks.
- The question paper of Uttarakhand CPMEE 2015 shall be containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Answers must be marked on the specifically designed machine-gradable OMR Sheet.
- The MCQs will be from the syllabus of 10+2 examination of various boards.
- The duration of paper would be 2½ hours.
CPMEE 2015 Result
The result of CPMEE 2015 will be declared by the second week of June, 2015 and the same will be posted on official website of ACEE (www.aceeindia.org). No individual candidates will be informed about result by telephone/mobile or by post.
- The counseling schedule will be posted on website of ACEE (www.aceeindia.org) after the declaration of result.
- During the counseling the seats will be allotted to the qualified candidates on the basis of their merit and rank.
- Please note that the date of counseling may be rescheduled and will be intimated on the website of ACEE.
- The venue, timings, fee and other details of counseling will be available after declaration of result.
- ]The venue, timings, fee, vacant seats, and other details of second round of counseling will be available after commencement of first round of counseling.
Member Colleges, Courses and seats for CPMEE 2015
|Name of the college||Course offered||Intake Capacity*|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences||MBBS||100 (Recognized) + 50 (Subject to Approval)|
|Seema Dental College and Hospital||BDS||100|
|Uttranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute||BDS||100|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College||BAMS||50|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||60|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||BHMS||50|
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee||BAMS||60|
*The Number of Seats are subject to change as per the permission of MCI/DCI/CCIM, Government of India.
This page is being updated with details of Uttarakhand ACEE CPMEE 2015.
If you have any queries regarding CPMEE 2015, please ask in comments below.