ACMS offers admission to 4 ½ Year MBBS degree course. Admission to UG Courses (MBBS) in Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) will be done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 – Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2017 available from March 27. Apply now.
There are 100 seats for MBBS program at ACMS. The distribution of seats will be in accordance with the policy of Govt of NCT of Delhi. The allotment of seats will be made strictly on merit on the basis of NEET conducted by GGSIP University.
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) Admission 2017 through NEET
College admits students based on the merit scored in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The admission process will be initiated once the merit list based on Neet Score is declared.
University registration form need to be filled online for consideration in counseling by the university(ipu.ac.in)
Last date to register is 15th April 2017.
A login id and a password will be generated. Students are advised to keep it safe for future references.
Age: You should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
Candidates should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate
The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the Essential Qualification at “Essential Qualification”) required for appearing in this examination are : General and OBC candidates: 60%SC/ST Candidates 50%.
Process of admission
Admission are through NEET examination conducted by CBSE New Delhi. Advertisement is published in National Delhi towards end Dec, examinations are conducted in April and results declared in Jun. Thereafter eligible candidates to apply online on GGSIPU website for admission to ACMS. GGSIPU prepare merit and call candidates for counseling.
Documents required at the time of admission (Original along with attested photocopy)
- Photocopy of NEET Admit Card
- Admission Receipt received from GGSIPU at the time of counseling
- All Original mark sheets of qualifying Examination.
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board/University)
- Certificate and Mark sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University from which he/she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the head of the institution from where qualifying examination was passed or from a Gazetted Officer
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of eligible category of Part I of the Admission Brochure to be filled by Army Personnel candidates and signed by the competent authority (Submit as Applicable)
- Original & Photocopy of PPO, Service Record/Discharge Book, Identity Card (in original only)/Serving Certificate and Dependent/ECHS Card
- 12 Passport size and 04 Stamp size photographs.