AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 Instructions For Completion and Submission Of Application Form
Apply online for AFMC MBBS Admission 2014-15. Candidates can apply online for admission to AFMC MBBS course from April 21, 2014 to 13 May 2014.
Details of AFMC application form, important dates, eligibility, and other information have been announced. For the reference of candidates who wish to take admission in MBBS course of AFMC Pune, application form filling details are given here.
- Completion & submission of the online application form.
- Do not send any document to AFMC Pune by post.
- Candidates are advised to watch the UG login page for updates and notifications regularly.
- Fill in capital letters only.
- All candidates should use their All India AIPMT 2014 roll number only.
- Fill your details in capital letters .
- All candidates should read the information brochure thoroughly .
- Registration has commenced.
The AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 Application Form dates have been announced as follows.
- Form filling begins on: 21-Apr-2014
- Last Date of AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 Form Registration: 13-May-2014
- Last date of online form submission: 17 May 2014
- Last date of fee payment at SBI Bank: 20 May 2014
Process of Online application for AFMC MBBS Admissions – 2014 consists of three parts namely Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. All fields in these parts are to be filled up in Capital letters.
Part 1 – REGISTRATION / ACCOUNT GENERATION AND LOGIN
- Create your Login and Password – On the website http://www.afmc.nic.in click the AFMC MBBS Admission – 2014 link. You shall be directed to the website http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
- On this page the right hand side please click on the “Login for UG” icon.
LOGIN FOR UG
New applicants register by clicking on the “NEW APPLICANT – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” link.
ICON FOR NEW USER REGISTRATION
You shall be redirected to an registration processing page where you will have to enter your Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate), valid E-mail id, AIPMT-2014 Roll number Qualified exam, Landline No:, Mobile no:, Gender and Date of Birth (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate). Then enter the security code CAPTCHA letters in the image correctly.
DETAILS ONCE ENTERED HERE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
PART – 1
- You can use your e-mail id ONLY once to register. If you have wrongly submitted the form, you will not be able to register again with the same E-mail id. Please be extremely careful and ensure that you fill your AIPMT – 2014 Roll number (starting with 8xxxxxxx) and E-mail ID correctly and completely. Merit of candidates who have not provided correct AIPMT – Roll number will not be declared and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There is no provision of correction of Roll numbers once entered and submitted.
- A password shall be generated when you click “Submit” which will be sent to your registered E-mail ID. Login into your registered E-mail ID and retrieve the password that has been sent to you.
- Visit the login site at www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and use this password and your user id (E-mail id) to login into your newly created account. In case you would like to create a new password for yourself you may do so after logging in to your account. This password will be of minimum 8 characters with minimum of two characters in capital, with two special characters and two numericals.
- Applicants can login to their account by entering the login name i.e. e-mail id and new login password.
Part 2 – FILLING OF QUALIFICATION DETAILS
Once you have logged into your account, you will have fill up your relevant details. Fill up your application form deliberately and with caution. All fields marked with a red star (*) are mandatory.
PART – 2
- In this part you will have to fill in your details of qualification and relevant data. Please enter the same with deliberate caution. Documents of candidates shortlisted for interview at AFMC Pune will be checked as per the details as mentioned in Part 2.
- In case you have appeared for the qualifying examination and are expecting the results, then you should click on the relevant button.
- Once you fill in Part 2 correctly you may go on to fill in Part 3.
Part 3 – FILLING OF PERSONAL DETAILS
In this part you will have to fill in your personal and other relevant data. Please enter the same with deliberate caution. Documents of candidates shortlisted for interview at AFMC Pune will be checked as per the details as mentioned in Part 3.
- Name of father and mother should be as per records in the Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary certificate. Any change / discrepancy may call for disqualification.
- Fill up your correct and complete postal address along with the Pin code as applicable. AFMC Pune will not be responsible for any communication that has been sent to a wrong address provided by the candidate.
PART – 3
UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE – INSTRUCTIONS
Please keep the following ready before you attempt to fill up your application form.
- Recent colour digital passport size photograph (in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than or equal to 500 KB ONLY). The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid and computer generated photographs should not be used. Photograph of the candidate should NOT BE ATTESTED. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates must keep 8-10 identical photographs ready in reserve for use during Interview / Admission.
- Scanned copy of your signature (in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than or equal to 500 KB ONLY). Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the correct signature only. Any request for a change of the signature that has been submitted once will not be accepted.
- Check thoroughly whether you have filled all your relevant details correctly. Click on preview button. You will be able to see the completed form. Please double check whether you have filled up all details correctly. When sure, ONLY THEN you may hit the submit button. Please verify and ensure correctness of completed form before submission.
- You will be able to download the challan for payment of application form ONLY once you submit your form. You will have to print this challan form containing the “Bank copy”, and the “Student copy”. The downloaded challan form will have your name and unique registration number mentioned on it along with your date of birth and mobile number. Sample challan form is placed at “Appendix B”. Application forms of candidates who have not made the mandatory payment shall NOT be considered after the last date.
- A pdf copy of the completed challan form shall also be generated which shall always be available for downloading and printing in your login account.
Visit the nearest State Bank of India Bank branch on the next day i.e. on the day after registration or any day till the last day of payment at bank. (Example: If you have registered on the website on 30 April 2014, you can visit your nearest SBI bank branch on 01 May 2014 or any day till 20 May 2014, to make the payment of Rs 250/- (Application + Bank charges)).
Note: The last date for submission of online application is 17 May 2014 and the last date for generation of challan from your login account is 19 May 2014. Last day for depositing the challan at any SBI bank branch will be 20 May 2014.
- AT THE BANK: – Carry the printout of the challan to your nearest branch of State Bank of India. The window clerk shall verify your registration details including name from the printed challan and then enter your payment. A journal number will be generated by the bank and this will be written/ stamped on both copies of the bank challan. The bank shall retain the bank copy while candidate shall be given the student copy.
- Ensure that the journal number is written on the student copy along with the seal of the bank. (Please keep a copy of this safely as this will be your proof for having paid the application charges and bank fees).
AFMC MBBS 2014 Online Application Form (Registration)
Candidates will have to appear in the AIPMT 2014 and also apply to AFMC 2014 in the online form.
AFMC Application Form 2014
- The application form will be available online from 21 April 2014. Please visit the page again to apply online.
AFMC Application Form 2014 Last Date
- The last date is 13 May 2014.
AFMC Application Form 2014 Download
- The application form will be available online only. Candidates need to print confirmation page after application.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|afmc||www afmc nic in||afmc form 2014||afmc nic in||afmc pune|