Apply online for AFMC MBBS Admission 2015-16. Candidates can apply online for admission to AFMC MBBS course at www.afmc.nic.in. Details of AFMC application form, important dates, eligibility, and other information are given here.
Eligible candidates who are interested in AFMC MBBS Admission 2015 will have to mandatorily register with and appear for the AIPMT 2015 examination to be conducted by CBSE. They also have to submit AFMC MBBS Application Form 2015 online. The AIPMT 2015 Roll number starting with 5, is an eight digit number and is essential for being recognized for admission to AFMC Pune and shall be required at all stages of admission process. Please fill all the information carefully, however if there is any mistake refer AFMC Application Form Correction to ratify the same.
AFMC Application From 2015
AFMC MBBS Admissions for year 2015 will be through AIPMT 2015. Candidates will be required to register on AFMS website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in using AIPMT 2015 Roll Number. Registration portal for MBBS Admission will be open after allotment of AIPMT 2015 Roll Number to candidates by CBSE.
- Completion & submission of the online application form.
- Do not send any document to AFMC Pune by post.
- Candidates are advised to watch the UG login page for updates and notifications regularly.
- Fill in capital letters only.
- All candidates should use their AIPMT roll number only.
- Fill your details in capital letters .
- All candidates should read the information brochure thoroughly .
- Registration has commenced.
The AFMC MBBS Admission 2015 Application Form dates are expected to be as follows.
- Form filling begins on: 21 April, 2015.
- Last Date of AFMC MBBS Admission 2015 Form Registration: 18 May, 2015.
- Last date of online form submission: 22 May, 2015.
- Last date of fee payment at SBI Bank: 26 May, 2015.
How to Fill AFMC MBBS Application Form
Candidates who are appearing in the AIPMT 2015 examination will also have to register and apply online to AFMC Pune on the website http://www.afmc.nic.in OR http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in with the ROLL NUMBER allotted by CBSE for AIPMT 2015. Be careful not to enter registration number of AIPMT- 2015 at the time of applying online for AFMC.
Process of Online application for AFMC MBBS Admissions consists of three parts namely Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. All fields in these parts are to be filled up in Capital letters.
Part 1 – REGISTRATION / ACCOUNT GENERATION AND LOGIN
- Create your Login and Password – On the website http://www.afmc.nic.in click the AFMC MBBS Admission link. You shall be directed to the website http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
- In this page the right hand side please click on the “Login for UG” icon.
LOGIN FOR UG
New applicants register by clicking on the “NEW USER – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” link.
ICON FOR NEW USER REGISTRATION
You shall be redirected to an Application processing page where you will have to enter your Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate), valid E-mail id, AIPMT -2015 Roll number, Qualified exam, Landline No:, Mobile no:, Gender and Date of Birth (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate). Then enter the security code CAPTCHA letters in the image correctly.
DETAILS ONCE ENTERED HERE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
PART – 1
- Use your e-mail id ONLY once to register. If you have wrongly submitted the form, you will not be able to register again with the same e-mail id. Similarly you will have to enter correct AIPMT-2015 roll number which is mandatory. For the convenience of the candidates.
- A password shall be generated when you click “Submit” which will be sent to your registered E-mail ID. Login into your registered E-mail ID and retrieve the password that has been sent to you.
- Visit the login site at www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and use this password and your user id (E-mail id) to login into your newly created account. In case you would like to create a new password for yourself you may do so after logging in to your account. This password will be of minimum 8 characters with minimum of two characters in capital, with two special characters and two numericals.
- Applicants can login to their account by entering the login name i.e. e-mail id and new login password.
Part 2 – FILLING OF QUALIFICATION DETAILS
Once you have logged into your account, you will have fill up your relevant details namely Current Qualification (Class X / XI for candidates in Class XII), Class X details and Class XII details. Please fill up the data as available in the certificates. It is advised to keep the certificates with you as you fill up the form.
PART – 2
- Documents of candidates shortlisted for interview at AFMC Pune will be checked as per the details as mentioned in Part 2.
- In case you have appeared for the qualifying examination and are expecting the results, then you should click on the relevant button. The aggregate percentage and the Year of passing may be left as ‘0’. You may then not enter any values. .
- Once you fill in Part 2 correctly you may go on to fill in Part 3.
Part 3 – FILLING OF PERSONAL DETAILS
In this part you will have to fill in your personal and other relevant data. Please enter the same with deliberate caution.
- Name of father and mother should be as per records in the Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary certificate. Any change / discrepancy may call for disqualification.
In case of parents in the Armed Forces you may click on the relevant button and also indicate the service (Army / Navy / Air Force) Documents of candidates shortlisted for interview at AFMC Pune will be checked as per the details as mentioned in Part 3.
- Fill up your correct and complete postal address along with the Pin code as applicable. AFMC Pune will not be responsible for any communication that has been sent to a wrong address provided by the candidate.
UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE – INSTRUCTIONS
Please keep the following ready before you attempt to fill up your application form.
- Recent colour digital passport size photograph (in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than or equal to 500 KB ONLY). The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid and computer generated photographs should not be used. Photograph of the candidate should NOT BE ATTESTED. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates must keep 8-10 identical photographs ready in reserve for use during Interview / Admission.
- Scanned copy of your signature (in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than or equal to 500 KB ONLY). Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the correct signature only. Any request for a change of the signature that has been submitted once will not be accepted.
Check thoroughly whether you have filled all your relevant details correctly. Click on preview button. You will be able to see the completed form. Please double check whether you have filled up all details correctly. When sure, ONLY THEN you may hit the submit button. Please verify and ensure correctness of completed form before submission.
You will be able to download the challan for payment of application form ONLY after the form is submitted. This will contain “bank copy”, and the “student copy”. The downloaded challan form will have name and unique registration number mentioned on it along with your date of birth and mobile number and the AIPMT Roll number as entered by the candidate during registration.
Visit your nearest State Bank of India Bank branch on the next day i.e. one day after generation of challan or any day till the last day of payment at bank.
Check the last date for online application in the prospectus. Last date for generation of challan in your id is 22 May 2015 and depositing the challan at any SBI bank branch will be 26 May 2015.
AFMC MBBS Application Form Status
Your application may be accepted or rejected. You will be able to do your status check any time by logging in to your login account at any time. The status of your application will be available online once you have submitted your application.
The candidate before filling up the Application Form shall satisfy his/her eligibility to apply. The candidate is required to go through this Information Brochure carefully and other information available on the website and acquaint himself/ herself with all requirements with regard to the filling in of the application form and other documents.
AFMC MBBS 2015 Online Application Form (Registration)
Candidates will have to appear in the AIPMT 2015 and also apply to AFMC 2015 in the online form.
AFMC Application Form 2015
- The application form will be available online from 21 April 2015. Link for Online Registration is given above.
AFMC Application Form 2015 Last Date
- The last date is yet to be announced for Application Form Submission is 18 May 2015.
AFMC Application Form 2015 Download
- The application form will be available online only. Candidates can print confirmation page after application.