AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 Instructions For Completion & Submission Of Application Form
Candidates can apply online for admission to AFMC MBBS course from April 21, 2014.
Details of AFMC application form, important dates, eligibility, and other information have been announced. For the reference of candidates who wish to take admission in MBBS course of AFMC Pune, application form filling details are given here.
- Completion & submission of the online application form.
- Do not send any document to AFMC Pune by post.
- Candidates are advised to watch the ug login page for updates and notifications regularly.
- Fill in capital letters only.
The AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 Application Form dates have been announced as follows.
- Form filling begins on: 21-Apr-2014
- Last Date of AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 Form filling: 13-May-2014
Process of Online application for AFMC MBBS Admissions – 2014 consists of three parts namely Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. All fields in these parts are to be filled up in Capital letters.
Part 1 – REGISTRATION / ACCOUNT GENERATION AND LOGIN
- Create your Login and Password – On the website http://www.afmc.nic.in click the AFMC MBBS Admission – 2014 link. You shall be directed to the website http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in
- On this page the right hand side please click on the “Login for UG” icon.
LOGIN FOR UG
New applicants can register by clicking on the “NEW APPLICANT – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” link.
ICON FOR NEW USER REGISTRATION
You shall be redirected to an application processing page where you will have to enter your Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate), valid E-mail id, NEET – UG Roll number, Qualified exam, Landline No:, Mobile no:, Gender and Date of Birth (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate). Then enter the security code CAPTCHA letters in the image correctly.
PART – 1
- Use your e-mail id ONLY once to register. If you have wrongly submitted the form, you will not be able to register again with the same e-mail id. Similarly you will have to enter correct NEET-UG roll number which is mandatory
- A password shall be generated when you click submit which will be sent to your registered e-mail id. Login into your registered E-mail id and retrieve the password that has been sent to you.
- Visit the login site at www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and use password sent to you and your user id (E-mail id) to login into your newly created account. In case you would like to create a new password for yourself you may do so after logging in to your account. This password will be of minimum 8 characters with minimum of two characters in capital, with two special characters and two numericals.
- Applicants can login to their account by entering the login name i.e. email id and new login password.
Part 2 – FILLING OF QUALIFICATION DETAILS
Once you have logged into your account, you will have fill up your relevant details namely Current Qualification, Class X details and Class XII details. Please fill up the data as available in the certificates. It is advised to keep the certificates with you as you fill up the form.
PART – 2
- Documents of candidates shortlisted for interview at AFMC Pune will be checked as per the details as mentioned in this part.
- In case you have appeared for the qualifying examination and are expecting the results, then you should click on the relevant button. The aggregate percentage and the Year of passing may be left as ‘0’. You may then not enter any values.
- Once you fill in Part 2 correctly you may go on to fill in Part 3.
Part 3 – FILLING OF PERSONAL DETAILS
- In this part you will have to fill in your personal and other relevant data. Please enter the same with deliberate caution.
- Name of father and mother should be as per records in the Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary certificate. Any change / discrepancy may call for disqualification.
- In case of parents in the Armed Forces you may click on the relevant button and also indicate the service (Army / Navy / Air Force) Documents of candidates shortlisted for interview at AFMC Pune will be checked as per the details as mentioned in Part 3.
- Fill up your correct and complete postal address along with the Pin code as applicable. AFMC Pune will not be responsible for any
communication that has been sent to a wrong address provided by the candidate.
PART – 3
UPLOADING OF PHOTO
- Recent colour digital passport size photograph (in .jpg / .jpeg format ONLY) of size max. 500 KB ONLY is acceptable. Once your photo is uploaded please check the same for size. The photo should be visible in the square space meant for the photo. If required you may edit the photograph in MS Paint before uploading.
- The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid and computer generated photographs are not acceptable. The photo should preferably be one taken in the studio and should not be a whole body photograph taken with a digital camera / mobile camera at home.
- At least 8 – 10 similar photographs shall be required at the time of admission if shortlisted and selected. Photograph of the candidate should NOT BE ATTESTED. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Request for change of photo once submitted will not be accepted.
UPLOADING PHOTO AND SIGNATURE IN PART – 3
UPLOADING OF SIGNATURE
- Scanned copy of your signature (in .jpg / .jpeg format ONLY) of size max. 500 KB ONLY. Once your signature is uploaded please check the same for size. The full signature should be visible in the square space meant for the signature. If required you may edit the signature in MS Paint before uploading.
- Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the correct signature only. Any request for a change of the signature that has been submitted once will not be accepted.
- Check thoroughly whether you have filled all your relevant details correctly.
- Click on preview button. You will be able to see the completed form. Please double check whether you have filled up all details correctly. When sure, ONLY THEN you may hit the submit button. Please ensure correctness of completed form before submission.
- A pdf copy of the completed form shall be generated which shall always be available for downloading and printing in your login account. You may print the same by clicking on the print icon at the top / bottom.
Once you have submitted the form, it cannot be edited any further.
- You will be able to download the challan for payment of application form ONLY after the form is submitted. This will contain “bank copy”, and the “student copy”. The downloaded challan form will have name and unique registration number mentioned on it along with your date of birth and mobile number and the AIPMT Roll number as entered by the candidate during registration. Sample challan form is placed at ““Appendix B” of the prospectus.
- The forms of candidates who have not made the mandatory payment shall not be considered after the last date.
- Visit your nearest State Bank of India Bank branch on the next day i.e. on the day after registration.
- For example: If you have registered on the website on 20 April 2014, you should visit your nearest SBI bank branch on 21 April 2014 or any other day after that till the last date, to make the payment of Rs 280/- (Application + Bank charges).
Check the last date for online application in the prospectus. Last date for depositing the challan at any SBI bank branch will be 12 May 2014.
AT THE BANK :- Carry the printout of the challan to your nearest Branch of State Bank of India. The window clerk shall verify your registration details including name from the printed challan and then enter your payment. A journal number will be generated by the bank and this will be written/ stamped on both copies of the bank challan. The bank shall retain the bank copy while candidate shall be given the student copy.
Ensure that the journal number is written on the student copy along with the seal of the bank. (Please keep a copy of this safely as this will be your proof for having paid the application charges and bank fees)
- Your application may be accepted or rejected. You will be able to do your status check any time by logging in to your login account at any time. The status of your application will be available online once you have submitted your application.
- Your status will be communicated to you within 15 days of the last date for submission of the application forms.
(i) In case of any doubt / difficulty the email id for correspondence will be as mentioned below:-
(a) firstname.lastname@example.org (b) email@example.com
(ii) All correspondence including email / telegrams will be addressed to the Officer- in- charge Admission Cell c/o- AFMC Pune 411040 with following particulars:-
- Full name with father’s name and address.
- Date of Birth of applicant
- E-mail id
- Registration number
- AIPMT 2014 Roll number
- Tele No/Mobile No
(iii) Telephone enquiry, if any, can be made during working hours (8.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. except Sundays and Holidays) on following telephone numbers:-
- Admission Cell, AFMC Pune – 020- 26334209
- Brig Adm, AFMC Pune – 020- 26333572
AFMC MBBS 2014 Online Application Form (Registration)
Candidates will have to appear in the AIPMT 2014 and also apply to AFMC 2014 in the online form.
AFMC Application Form 2014
- The application form will be available online from 21 April 2014. Please visit the page again to apply online.
AFMC Application Form 2014 Last Date
- The last date is 13 May 2014.
AFMC Application Form 2014 Download
- The application form will be available online only. Candidates need to print confirmation page after application.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|afmc||www afmc nic in||afmc form 2014||afmc nic in||afmc application form 2014|