Armed Forces Medical College has issued AFMC MBBS Admission 2016 application form. Before applying for AFMC MBBS 2016 admission, candidate must read the admission brochure and ensure that he/she satisfies all the eligibility conditions.
AFMC Pune has released the online application form at www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and www.afmc.nic.in. Candidates can apply online for AFMC MBBS Admission 2016-17. Details of AFMC application form, important dates, eligibility, and other information are given here.
Re-Opening portal for NEET-I Candidates
In view of the receipt of numerous request from NEET-I candidates who are not appearing for
NEET-II and have not applied online to MBBS course on AFMS website due to prevailing
confusion over NEET during initial registration facility, the competent authority has agreed to reopen
the online application portal for NEET-I candidates who have not applied for NEET-II and
could not register earlier and are desirous for applying to MBBS course at AFMC Pune. The above
candidates can register and apply online on the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in as per timelines
enumerated below :-
|Start of Registration and application process||08 Aug 2016|
|Last date of Registration||09 Aug 2016 (2359h)|
|Last date for submission of online application||10 Aug 2016 (2300h)|
|Last date for online generation & print of fee challan||10 Aug 2016 (2359h)|
|Last date of acceptance of challan forms in SBI bank||12 Aug 2016 (till working hrs of SBI bank)|
To be considered for admission to AFMC Pune for MBBS course commencing from Sep 2016, the eligible candidates should have appeared in AIPMT (NEET-I)/ NEET-II and also applied online to AFMC Pune and paid the registration fee by due date. Other terms and conditions of AFMC MBBS Information brochure remain same.
Candidates are advised to visit the website daily for updates.
- Application process is over…!!!
(As per NEET – I)
(As per NEET – II)
|AFMC MBBS Application Form 2016
|26 Apr 2016||18 Jul 2016|
|Last Date for Registration
for AFMC MBBS 2016
|20 May 2016||29 Jul 2016|
|Last date of filling and submission
of Online Application
|23 May 2016||01 Aug 2016|
|Last date for generation and print of fee challan||26 May 2016||02 Aug 2016|
|Last date of payment of fee at any SBI Branch||30 May 2016||05 Aug 2016|
AFMC Application From 2016
About AFMC MBBS Admission 2016 Application Form – Eligible candidates who are interested in AFMC MBBS Admission 2016 will have to mandatorily register with and appear for the NEET 2016 examination to be conducted by CBSE. They also have to submit AFMC MBBS Application Form 2016 online. The NEET Roll number would be essential for being recognized for admission to AFMC Pune and shall be required at all stages of admission process. Please fill all the information carefully, however if there is any mistake refer AFMC Application Form Correction to rectify the same.
- Application process is over…!!!
Instructions for Updating NEET Roll No.
- Facility for online application for NEET-II candidates will be available as per the schedule mentioned in our Notification dt 06 June 2016 available on the website.
- Candidates who have already applied online on AFMC website and paid the fee (Rs 250/-) by SBI challan with AIPMT (NEET-I) Roll No. and appearing for NEET-II need not apply again. However, these candidates will have to update their NEET-II Roll No in their online application as
per steps given below:-
- The facility for updating the NEET-II Roll No. is available from 03 Aug 2016 to 06 Aug 2016 (11:59 PM).
- Candidates to login their account and click on link “UPDATE NEET ROLL NUMBER”.
- Fill the correct NEET-II Roll No. in the space provided.
- After filling the correct NEET-II Roll No. , click on Upload NEET Number.
- A Pop Up will appear. Click on OK if information filled is correct.
- On successful updation of NEET-II roll No., another pop-up will appear.
- Candidate can see their updated NEET-II Roll No. in the application preview
Your application may be accepted or rejected. You will be able to do your status check any time by logging in to your login account at any time. The status of your application will be available online once you have submitted your application.
In case of any difficulty, candidate can contact OIC Admission Cell AFMC Pune on following:- .
Tele No. 020-26334209 , 020-26334223
Email Id: [email protected]
Note : The candidate before filling up the Application Form shall satisfy his/her eligibility to apply. The candidate is required to go through this Information Brochure carefully and other information available on the website and acquaint himself/ herself with all requirements with regard to the filling in of the application form and other documents.
How to Fill AFMC MBBS Application Form
Candidates who are appearing in the AIPMT examination will also have to register and apply online to AFMC Pune on the website www.afmc.nic.in OR http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in with the ROLL NUMBER allotted by CBSE for AIPMT. Be careful not to enter registration number of AIPMT at the time of applying online for AFMC.
Process of Online application for AFMC MBBS Admissions consists of three parts namely Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. All fields in these parts are to be filled up in Capital letters.
Part 1 – Registration / Account generation and login
- Create your Login and Password – On the website www.afmc.nic.in click the AFMC MBBS Admission link. You shall be directed to the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.
- In this page the right hand side please click on the “Login for UG” icon.
LOGIN FOR UG
New applicants register by clicking on the “NEW USER – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” link.
ICON FOR NEW USER REGISTRATION
You shall be redirected to an Application processing page where you will have to enter your Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate), valid E-mail id, AIPMT -2016 Roll number, Qualified exam, Landline No:, Mobile no:, Gender and Date of Birth (as mentioned in your Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary / CBSE certificate). Then enter the security code CAPTCHA letters in the image correctly.
PART – 1
- Candidates to fill their valid Email Id correctly. Password for logging into your account will be sent to your registered e-mail Id. It is advised preferably to use common email like gmail, rediffmail etc.
- Please note that for the convenience of the candidates, first digit ‘6” of AIPMT-2016 Roll No. is already encrypted in the software, candidates have to fill just next seven digits at the place provided. For example, if your AIPMT-2016 roll No. is 60091045, candidates have to fill 0091045 at the place provided as first digit “6” is already encrypted.
- Please carefully select the relevant radio button while selecting gender.
- You will be able to register if your Date of Birth falls between permitted periods based on qualification.
Once you have filled the information correctly, you may click on submit button. Following pop-ups will appear:–
Click on OK if you are satisfied with the correctness of the information provided. Following pop-up will appear on clicking “OK”
- Please login your registered email Id for the password.
- Use your registered email Id and the password received to login your account.
On login your account, you will see following:-
Part 2 – Fill the Qualification Details
Click on “Part 2” link available on left hand side . Template of Part-2 of the application is given below:-
After filling part 2 , click on link “ Proceed to Part 3 “ given at the bottom of the page. Following pop up will appear:-
Part 3 – Fill the Personal Details
On clicking “OK”, following template of Part 3 of application will appear
After filling the Part 3, click on “ VIEW APPLICATION THEN SUBMIT”
On clicking “VIEW APPLICATION THEN SUBMIT”, following window will appear. Candidate to verify the filled information. If all the info filled is correct, candidate to go through the declaration by the candidate given at the end . Click on the check box and submit.
Following Pop Ups will appear: on clicking “Submit” button-
Payment – Once you have submitted the Application successfully, a “GENERATE CHALLAN” link will be available on the left hand side.
Candidates are required to generate challan by clicking on the link “GENERATE CHALLAN” and take a print out.
Candidate is required to take the print copy of the challan to nearest State Bank of India Branch and pay the requisite fee within due date.. A journal number will be generated by the bank and this will be written/ stamped on both copies of the bank challan. The bank shall retain the bank copy while candidate shall be given the student copy. Ensure that the journal number is written on the student copy along with the seal of the bank. (Please keep a copy of this safely as this will be your proof for having paid the application charges and bank fees).
Candidates can login their account and see the fee paid status. Generally within 24-48 hours from the day of payment the fee status is updated.. Candidates are advised to contact the OIC Admission Cell AFMC Pune if fee status is shown as unpaid under login account even after 48 hours of payment.