AFMC MBBS 2014 Seats & Reservation
Number of Seats
- A total of 130 medical cadets (105 boys & 25 girls) will be admitted for the year 2014.
Reservation of Seats
- Ten seats out of 130 are reserved for candidates belonging to the scheduled castes/scheduled tribes subject to the provisions stated in paragraph 24 below.
- In addition to the above 130 seats, Govt of India at its discretion through Ministry of External Affairs & Ministry of Defence may sponsor and select foreign students from friendly foreign countries for MBBS training in AFMC, under their aid / collaboration programmes.
Ten seats out of 130 are reserved for SC/ST candidates. The following procedure will be followed for admission of SC/ST candidates against the reserved seats subject to fulfilling the following criteria:-
- The SC/ST candidates must have applied to AFMC Pune and also qualified in the AIPMT-2014 written examination and should have come within the zone to be called up for interview.
- If shortlisted and called for interview, they must come within the first 500 in the final combined merit list of boys and girls as per the Final score obtained.
- They must fulfill all other conditions/standards in so far as age, academic qualification, medical fitness, and so on is concerned as applicable to non SC/ST candidates.
- These reserved seats will be in addition to any vacancies secured by SC/ST candidates on the basis of their position in the merit lists.
- In case of any SC/ST girl/boy, admitted against reserved vacancies the number of girls/boys to be admitted against the general seats will be reduced correspondingly.
- All such candidates will have to sign a surety bond on the same lines and on the same conditions as general candidates.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|afmc mbbs 2013 seats||seats in AFMC||seat in afmc||do seats remain vacant in afmc for mbbs||afmc seats for general category students|