AFMC MBBS Admissions in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune is done through AIPMT exam. Know here details of AFMC MBBS Admission 2015. AFMC Pune is one of the top 5 medical colleges in India. In all there are 130 seats in AFMC Pune for MBBS admissions 2015. Candidates will have to appear in the AIPMT exam and also apply to AFMC 2015 in the application form. AFMC MBBS Admission is expected to be based on All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) 2015. The AIPMT exam is being conducted on 3rd May 2015. The candidates who are eligible for admission in AFMC, must apply separately.
AFMC MBBS Admission 2015 Notification
Official notification for AFMC MBBS admission 2015 is yet to be announced. Based on last year information, details have been compiled here for reference purpose only. MBBS aspirants who wish to get admission in the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune must note the general eligibility conditions and keep checking this page as well as the official AFMC Page (www.afmc.nic.in) regularly for admission updates
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) MBBS Admission 2015
Prospectus including application form will be available online. Prospective candidates must have a mandatory, valid e-mail id. Candidates desirous for admission into AFMC Pune will have to register and apply online on the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in OR at www.afmc.nic.in. To be considered for admission to AFMC Pune, the eligible candidates should have appeared in AIPMT 2015 and also applied online to AFMC Pune.
Students must also apply separately to AFMC online. Details of application form for AFMC will be updated. Please watch this space for further information.
AFMC Application Form
- Important Dates
- Online Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Forgot Password?
- Information Bulletin
AFMC Complete Information
- Seats and Reservations
- Selection Procedure
- Admission Procedure
- Facilities Provided and Special Concessions
- Cancellation Of Admission
- Medical Fitness And Medical Standards
- Cut Off Marks
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
The Armed Forces Medical College is a premier medical college in India. It is located in Pune Cantonment in Pune in the state of Maharashtra. The college is managed by the Indian Armed Forces.
On successful completion of MBBS Course from AFMC the medical cadets join the Armed Forces Medical Services as Commissioned Officers in one of the three services, viz. Army, Navy and Air Force. The first three promotions are time scale promotions as under (subject to satisfactory service and fitness for higher rank):-
- Lieutenant (Lt) on joining (during internship).
- To the rank of Captain on completion of internship.
- To the rank of Major after 4 years of service as Captain.
- To the rank of Lt Col after 11 years of service as Captain.
- To the rank of Colonel and above by selection.
- It is seen that a number of candidates applying to AFMC use the AIPMT registration number to register though it is specifically mentioned to use AIPMT admit card roll (starting with 8xxxxxxx) number in the application form. Please ensure you use correct roll number for registration.
- It is confirmed that registration to AFMC with the AIPMT 2014 roll number shall only be considered valid
- Payment at the bank will have to be made for the new registration against the AIPMT 2014 roll number
- In case payment has been made for the earlier wrong registration candidates are advised to save both challans for future reference.
Address for Correspondence
- Postal Address: Officer-in-Charge, Admission Cell Armed Forces Medical College, Sholapur Road, Pune – 411 040
- Telegraphic Address: FORCMEDCOL, PUNE
- Telephone: 020-26334223 ; IVRS 020-26334230 ; Admission Cell 020 – 26334209 ; Brig Administration 020 – 26333572 (UG) Office
- Fax No: 020 –26334236
- Web site http://www.afmc.nic.in
- E- mail id [email protected], [email protected]
- Postal Address: Director General, Armed Forces Medical Services (DG-1D) ‘M’ Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110 001
- Telegraphic Address: DGMEDFORCES New Delhi
- Telephone: 011 – 23092562/ 23092992/ 23092349