AIEEA PG Application Form 2017 – Candidates should fill up the AIEEA PG Application Form 2017 with due care and must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as admission as detailed therein. No certificates are required to be attached along with the AIEEA PG Application Form at the time of submission of Application of AIEEA PG Exam 2017. Candidates can check the complete information regarding AIEEA PG 2017 Application Form such as application fee, how to apply or steps to fill application through this page below.
|Commence of Online Application||Apr 2017|
|Last date of online application||Apr 2017|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated
confirmation page of online application (from non-remote areas)
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable
for online application registered
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated
confirmation page of online application (from remote areas)
Notice regarding ICAR Requirement of Aadhaar for the Applicants of AIEEA PG 2017– Check Here
AIEEA PG 2017 Application Form
A candidate can apply for taking examination in only one Major Subject Group. No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of sub-subjects/degree programmes for admission will be available at the time of counseling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Online application, filled-in correctly and complete in all respects including payment of fee, should be submitted and a computer generated hard copy of the same, after downloading, should be sent through Registered/ Speed Post only so as to reach the office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012, well in time but not later than the last date. The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation copy online Application from the candidates residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep as per schedule.
- Any incomplete application or application received after the last date will be rejected and no claim/correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit in this regard.
Insofar only ICAR AIEEA PG 2017 Exam date has been officially announced. All details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as ICAR AIEEA PG 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
Application Fee (Last year)
- For Gen/OBC/ UPS** Category – Rs. 600.00*
- For SC/ ST/ PC Category – Rs. 300.00*
*Strike off which ever is not applicable.
** Under Privileged State namely, (i) Andaman & Nicobar Island, (ii) Arunachal Pradesh, (iii) Dadra and Nagar Haveli, (iv) Daman & Diu, (v) Goa, (vi) Lakshadweep, (vii) Manipur, (viii) Meghalaya, (ix) Mizoram, (x) Nagaland, (xi) Sikkim and (xii) Tripura
Mode of Payment
During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank /NEFT or Bank Challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
Instruction to Candidates
As per last year details are given below.
- Before mailing hard copy of computer generated confirmation page from online application complete in all respect, check that ICAR’s copy of challan (duly stamped by bank) if making payment through bank challan or photo copy of the bank’s challan bearing the UTR No. (if making payment through NEFT) has been attached.
- Incomplete/unsigned/mutilated hard copy of computer generated confirmation copy of Application with unclear photograph or copy having overwriting or non-payment of requisite fee amount or amount lesser than prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the Application shall not be entertained.
- Admission of a candidate to the entrance examination is provisional subject to his/her being found otherwise eligible for admission to the course concerned by the admitting university.
- Candidates are advised to retain at least three identical colour photograph with name and date same as uploaded on the application for subsequent use at the time of admission.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one application. If a candidate submits more than one application, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- If a candidate belongings to General /OBC/UPS category mentions his category as SC/ ST/PC in the application by mistake or otherwise and claims after closure of the last date of online application process that he actually belongs to General /OBC/UPS category, then the claim of such candidates shall not be entertained and their application shall be summarily rejected on the grounds of underpayment of fee.
- Application should be sent through Speed/Registered post only and the applications sent through any other mode like private courier service, fax, e-mail, etc. shall not be entertained. Hard copy of Application should be dispatched well in advance so as to reach on or before schedule date.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Application for their personal record. It may be used at any time in support of having submitted application and also retain a copy of Post Office receipt as a proof for dispatch of hard copy of application through Registered Post or Speed Post.
Flow Chart (Filling Process)
Last year flow chart is given below.