AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form
AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form – Instruction for Offline OMR Application
- Every Information Bulletin bears a ‘booklet number’ (known as Application Number) at the bottom right hand corner which is also indicated on right side of the top and bottom of Application Form and both copies of Admit Cards. Please check that this number is the same at all places. In case of any discrepancy, you must get the copy of Information Bulletin exchanged at the counter. Other-wise number on OMR application will be treated as final. This Application number, Major Subject Group (with code) for examination, the Examination City Center chosen, must be quoted in all correspondences.
- A candidate can apply for taking examination in only one Major Subject Group. No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of sub-subjects/degree programmes for admission will be available at the time of counseling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate.
- Application, filled-in, correctly in neat own handwriting of the candidate and complete in all respects, along with requisite fee amount/ challan, Acknowledgement card, affixed with postal stamp of an appropriate amount, should be submitted through Registered/ Speed Post only so as to reach the Controller of Examinations (Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 on or before the last date i.e. February 07, 2014 positively. The last date for receipt of Application from the candidates residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, is February 14, 2014. Any incomplete application or the application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no claim/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delays or loss of application during transit in this regard.
- The candidates appearing in the Bachelor degree final examination are also eligible to apply provisionally and appear in the Entrance Examination, but they will have to submit documentary proof as indicated at item No. 9.1 (iii) b. and c. on the date of counseling. Non-submission of documentary evidence of completion of degree and non-attaining prescribed eligibility (refer item No. 3.0) by the counseling date will disqualify him/her for admission.
- Candidates are not required to submit any certificates / marks sheet etc. with the Application. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the specified eligibility in toto before appearing in the examination.
- Detailed instructions for filling and submitting application are given in Annexure-X of this Bulletin.
- If any candidate at any stage is found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information, his/her candidature/ admission will be rejected/ cancelled as soon as it comes to the notice of either ICAR or the university concerned.
- IN-SERVICE CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT APPLICATION THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL WITH SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE IN THE FORMAT GIVEN AT ANNEXURE-XIV. THE IN-SERVICE CANDIDATE, SEEKING ADMISSION TO ICAR DUs, SHOULD ALSO SEE RESPECTIVE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE.
AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form – Instruction for Online Application
This is an alternative option to OMR forms. Online Application and downloadable prospectus will be available on ICAR website. A Demo Online application form will also be available on the website for practice before online submission of application.
The candidate has to visit www.icar.org.in and click the option of filling online application AIEEA-PG-2014. The candidate can download prospectus and then fill his / her form online. He/ she need not purchase the separate prospectus or fill his form manually on OMR Sheet.
During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Bank Challan of
Syndicate Bank or Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank/ NEFT.
Click Here to apply online for AIEEA PG 2014
a. Making payment through Bank Challan
After filling the Online Application, candidate has to take a print out of his filled up application and bank challan (in 3 copies) through which he / she has to deposit cash (fees) in the nearest Syndicate Bank branch. Bank will return two copies of challan duly stamped. Candidate will retain one copy of the challan. He / she will enclose the second copy (duly stamped by the bank) with his / her filled in computer generated confirmation copy printout and send it to COE (Edn.) by post at the given address.
b. Making payment through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank
During online filling of the form, candidate can also opt for making fee payment through Credit card / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank. In this case the candidate will make payment directly through his computer and will not be required to visit the bank. Receipt of such payments/application is confirmed immediately.
c. Making payment through NEFT
While filling the form the candidates may also opt for ‘Payment through NEFT’. When candidates have selected this option, after filling the form, a NEFT Challan shall be generated. The candidates can take a print-out of this Challan and send NEFT remittance through any branch of any bank. In such cases, the candidates must fill the information as available in the NEFT Challan generated through ICAR website. The candidates must obtain the UTR number from the Bank through which they have sent NEFT remittance. The candidates are required to enclose a photocopy of the Banks’ challan bearing the UTR number along with the application without fail.
After obtaining the UTR number, the candidates are required to visit the ICAR website again and upload the UTR number details in the application. Candidates are requested to ensure that only correct UTR details are entered on the website as incorrect details shall lead to rejection of application without further correspondence in the matter. No Bank charges are payable for NEFT Payment.
While filling the Online form, candidate can upload soft copy of his /her clear, recent, passport size colour photograph as pasted on Application Form, signature and thumb impression. If he / she is unable to do so then he / she has to paste the photograph, put his / her signature and thumb impression on the printout of computer generated confirmation copy in designated boxes and send it to COE (Edn.) by post at the given address.
Application will be allowed either on OMR application form attached with the Information Bulletin-AIEEA-PG-2014 or ONLINE only. No application will be allowed on any other format and will be summarily rejected.