21st ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Forms
AIEEA UG Application Form 2016 will be available here for 21st ICAR All India Entrance Examination. Candidates who wish to apply for AIEEA UG 2016, to be held on 09th April 2016, must fill and submit the requisite 21st ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form within stipulated dates. For the convenience of applicants, the form will be made available both offline (ICAR OMR Application Forms), and online (ICAR Apply Online).
Details of 21st ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 is yet to be announced. We will update the details here as per official announcement.
21st ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Notification
20th ICAR AIEEA UG 2015 Application Forms
You can either opt to obtain the OMR application forms along with information bulletin, or apply online. Details of both have been explained on this page.
- Date of availability of application forms is 1st February 2015.
- Last date of receiving AIEEA UG 2015 application forms is 23rd February 2015.
- Last date of receiving forms from certain remote areas is 27th February 2015.
|General, OBC, UPS category||Rs 500|
|SC, ST, PC category||Rs 250|
Online Application Form for AIEEA UG 2015
This is an alternative option to AIEEA OMR Application Forms. AIEEA UG 2015 Online Application Form and downloadable prospectus is available on ICAR website. A demo online application form is also available on the website for acquainting the candidates with this technique and for practicing before online submission of application.
The candidate has to visit www.icar. org.in and click the option of Filling Online Application AIEEA UG 2015. The candidate can download prospectus and then fill his / her form online. He/ she need not purchase the separate prospectus or fill the form manually on OMR Sheet.
Apply Online – Click Here to Apply Online for AIEEA UG 2015
- While filling the Online form, you will be required to upload soft copy of clear, recent, colour photograph, same as pasted on Application Form, signature and thumb impression.
- If you are unable to do so then paste the photograph, put signature and thumb impression on the printout of computer generated confirmation page in designated boxes and send it to COE (Agril. Edn.) by post at the given address.
During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt formaking fee payment through Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or Credit/Debit card using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank / NEFT.
Making payment through Bank Challan
- After filling the Online Application, candidate has to take a printout of computer generated confirmation page and bank challan (in 3 copies) through which he / she has to deposit cash (fees) in the nearest Syndicate Bank branch.
- Bank will return two copies of challan duly stamped. Candidate will retain one copy of the challan.
- He / she will enclose the second copy (duly stamped by the bank) with his / her filled in computer generated confirmation page’s printout and send it to COE (Agril. Edn.) by post at the given address.
Making payment through Credit/Debit card using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank
- During online filling of the form, candidate can also opt for making fee payment through Credit/Debit card using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank.
- In this case, the candidate will make payment directly through the debit/ credit card from his computer and will not be required to visit the bank.
- Receipt of such payments/ application is confirmed immediately.
Making payment through NEFT
- While filling the form the candidates may also opt for ‘Payment through NEFT’. When candidates have selected this option, after filling the form, a NEFT Challan shall be generated.
- The candidates can take a print out of this Challan and send NEFT remittance through any branch of any bank.
- In such cases, the candidates must fill the information as available in the NEFT Challan generated through ICAR website.
- The candidates must obtain the UTR number from the Bank through which they have sent NEFT remittance.
- The candidates are required to enclose a photocopy of the Banks’ challan bearing the UTR number along with the application without fail.
- After obtaining the UTR number, the candidates are required to visit the ICAR website again and upload the UTR number details in the website. Candidates are requested to ensure that only correct UTR details are entered in the website as the in-correct details shall lead to rejection of the application without further correspondence in the matter. No Bank charges are payable for NEFT payment.
Offline Application Form for AIEEA UG 2015
Every Information Bulletin bears a ‘booklet number’ (known as Application Number) at the bottom right hand comer which is also indicated on right side of the top and bottom of AIEEA Application Form and both copies of AIEEA UG Admit Cards.
A candidate can apply for AIEEA UG examination in only one Subject Stream (A or B). No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of degree programmes for admission will be available at the time of counseling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate.
AIEEA UG 2015 Application, filled-in correctly in neat own handwriting of the candidate and complete in all respects. Acknowledgement card, duly affixed with postal stamp of an appropriate amount, should be submitted through Registered / Speed Post only so as to reach the office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-11, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012, well in time but not later than the last date, i.e. February 23, 2015 positively.
The last date for receipt of Application from the candidates residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is February 27, 2015.
Any incomplete application or application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no claim/correspondence in this regard will be entertained.The ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit in this regard.
The candidates appearing in the final qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for AIEEA UG Exam and can appear in this entrance examination, but they must produce documentary evidence of their acquiring eligibility on the date of counseling.
Candidates are not required to submit any certificates / marks sheet etc. with the Application Form.
Detailed instructions for filling and submitting application are given in at the end of this article.
If any candidate has been found at any stage to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information, his/her candidature/ admission will be rejected/ cancelled as soon as it comes to the notice of either ICAR or the university concerned.
Application will be allowed either on OMR application form attached with the Information Bulletin AIEEA UG- 2015 or ONLINE only. No application will be allowed on any other format and will be summarily rejected.
|Last date of receipt of AIEEA UG Application||23 February 2015|
|Last date of receipt of AIEEA UG Applications From remote areas||27 February 2015|
Detailed instructions for filling and submitting application
Instructions in English
Instructions in Hindi