AIEEA UG Application Form 2017 will be available here for ICAR All India Entrance Examination. Candidates who wish to apply for AIEEA UG 2017, to be held on May 2017 (expected) Last year exam was conducted on 21st May (Saturday), must fill and submit the requisite expected 22nd ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 Application Form within stipulated dates. For the convenience of applicants, the form will be made available online only.
|Commence of Online Application||Apr 2017|
|Last date of online application||Apr 2017|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page
of online application (from non-remote areas)
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable
for online application registered
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation
page of online application (from remote areas)
AIEEA UG 2017 Application Form
A candidate can apply for examination in only one Subject Stream (A or B). No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of degree programmes for admission will be available at the time of offline counselling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate. This Application number, Subject Stream (A or B) for examination, the Examination City Centre chosen and the Sex, must be quoted in all future correspondences. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Online application, filled-in correctly and complete in all respects including payment of fee, should be submitted and a computer generated hard copy of the same, after downloading, should be sent through Registered/ Speed Post only so as to reach the office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, KrishiAnusandhanBhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012, well in time but not later than the last date. The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation copy online Application from the candidates residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep as per schedule.
- Any incomplete application or application received after the last date will be rejected and no claim/correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit in this regard.
Insofar any details of ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
Application Fee (Last year)
- For Gen/OBC/ UPS** Category – Rs. 500.00*
- For SC/ ST/ PC Category – Rs. 250.00*
*Strike off which ever is not applicable.
**Under Privileged State namely, (i) Andaman & Nicobar Island, (ii) Arunachal Pradesh, (iii) Dadra and Nagar Haveli, (iv) Daman & Diu, (v) Goa, (vi) Lakshadweep, (vii) Manipur, (viii) Meghalaya, (ix) Mizoram, (x) Nagaland, (xi) Sikkim and (xii) Tripura
Mode of Payment
- Making payment through Credit/Debit card using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank
- Making payment through NEFT
- Making payment through Bank Challan
After submitting the application Online, take out its print. Send hard copy along with ICAR’s copy of SBBJ Bank/NEFT payment Challan / Payment Gateway receipt through Speed post / Registered post to: “The Controller of Examinations (Agril. Edn.), Exam Cell, Agricultural Education Division, ICAR, Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012
Instruction to Candidates
Expected details as per last year information are given below.
- Before mailing hard copy of computer generated confirmation page from online application complete in all respect, check that ICAR’s copy of challan (duly stamped by bank) if making payment through bank challan or photo copy of the bank’s challan bearing the UTR No. (if making payment through NEFT) has been attached. Online Application and downloadable prospectus will be available on ICAR website. For acquainting the candidates with this technique and practicing, a Demo Online application form will be available. Candidate has to visit www.icar.org.in and click the option of filling online application AIEEA-UG-2017 as per the given instructions. By 2nd week of May, 2017, e-Admit Card containing information regarding Roll Number, Center and Venue of Examination, etc., would be downloadable from the ICAR website by providing the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Incomplete/mutilated hard copy of computer generated confirmation copy of Application with unclear photograph or copy having overwriting or non-payment of requisite fee amount or amount lesser than prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the Application shall not be entertained.
- Admission of a candidate to the entrance examination is provisional subject to his/her being found otherwise eligible for admission to the course concerned by the admitting university.
- Candidates are advised to retain at least three identical colour photograph with name and date same as uploaded on the application for subsequent use at the time of admission.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one application. If a candidate submits more than one application, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- If a candidate belongings to General /OBC/UPS category mentions his category as SC/ ST/PC in the application by mistake or otherwise and claims after closure of the last date of online application process that he actually belongs to General /OBC/UPS category, then the claim of such candidates shall not be entertained and their application shall be summarily rejected on the grounds of underpayment of fee.
- Application should be sent through Speed/Registered post only and the applications sent through any other mode like private courier service, fax, e-mail, etc. shall not be entertained. Hard copy of Application should be dispatched well in advance so as to reach on or before schedule date.
- Council shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in respect of submission of hard copy of Application, etc.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Application for their personal record. It may be used at any time in support of having submitted application and also retain a copy of Post Office receipt as a proof for dispatch of hard copy of application through Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Ragging in any form inside or outside the campuses is strictly prohibited.
- Use or attempt to use unfair means of any kind for this examination including impersonation will automatically lead to the cancellation of candidature at any stage besides taking the legal action as deemed fit.
- Candidates may seek any information as per scheduled date and time only.
Flow Chart (Filling Process)
Last year flow chart is given below.