AIEEA UG 2014 Exam Pattern
- Date: Saturday, the 12 April, 2014
- Duration: 2½ hours, Time 10.00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
Subject Streams, Question Paper and Writing Answers in the Examination
- The examination shall be conducted in one of the two subject streams namely ‘Stream-A’ comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture/Biology subjects and ‘STREAM-B’ comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Questions for Physics and Chemistry subjects shall be common for both subject streams. Paper for ‘Stream–A’ shall carry questions on Biology as well as Agriculture subject, out of which the candidate has to attempt/opt/choose only one subject, either Biology or Agriculture. ‘Stream–B’ paper carries questions on Mathematics subject.
- Question paper will have 180 multiplechoice objective type questions, each with four options, 60 questions in Physics, serially numbered from 1-60, 60 questions in Chemistry, numbering from 61-120 and 60 questions in Agriculture/Biology/Mathematics, numbering from 121-180.
- Marking Scheme: Each correctly answered question will earn four marks, with a maximum of 720 marks for the paper. For each incorrect answer one mark will be deducted from the total score. Question with no response indicated will not be awarded any mark and there will be no negative marking for that question. The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
Examination City Centres
A list of Examination City Centres withnumeric codes and the contact addresses of nodal officiers in those cities is given HERE.
Candidates must fill the codes for the Examination City Centre from where he/she opts to appear for the Examination.
Examination City Centre, once opted, shall not be allowed to be changed later on. The Admit Card (candidate copy) is to be retained by the candidate and no changes will be possible. In case of any problem related to admit card please contact COE (Edn.) on telephone after last week of March 2014
Ensuring Eligibility Requirements:
Candidate should fill-up the Application form with due care and must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as admission as detail therein. No certificates are required to be attached with the Application at the time of submission of Application. Eligibility of the candidate for the examination and admission later on is not checked until the date of counseling/ personal appearance of the candidate when the related are checked and verified.
In case of admission through wait list, the documents/certificates etc. will be checked directly at the time of admission in the admitting university.
In case the candidate is found not-eligible at any stage, his/her candidature would be summarily rejected.
Options for Agricultural University/ Subject for Admission
Admission: Candidates are not required to give any option for admission in any Agricultural University/ subjects at the time of filling up application form.
The admission/allotment of seats in the Agricultural Universities will be made through personal appearance/ counseling in accordance with the choice made by the candidate in the Counseling Form, and as per the seats available at his/her meritrank within the Stream in which he/she appeared for the Entrance Examination.
- Click Here for details of Admit Card