AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2015 Procedure to Apply
Application For Indian Nationals (Common to AIIMS New Delhi & Six other AIIMS):
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online for Registration in the prescribed form available at www.aiimsexams.org
The fee for Online Registration includes the fee for entrance examination is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to fill up the Registration Form available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The Fee payable includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
Candidate should fill in the online Application Form taking utmost care and following the instructions and help manual as given on the web.
Details of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Procedure to Apply will be announced in March, 2015. Given on this page are general details as referred to from last year’s brochure. This page is being updated regularly. As soon as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences announced the AIIMS MBBS 2015 details, information will be updated on this page.
After selecting the online registration, fill the details asked for, step by step and deposit the prescribed fee through Debit/Credit Card or in the designated Bank through a Challan. Follow the Instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form. No candidate should register more than one application. For detail see the help manual available on website.
- All Five Steps of Application Form Process should be completed before closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment it is advisable to complete your online form well before closing date. Incomplete application/registration will be rejected automatically without any intimation.
- Read carefully Advertisement, Prospectus, Help Manual before start filling up the Online Application Form.
- Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course for which you intend to take the entrance examination. If you meet the eligibility then only fill this Online form as your form rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
- You should ready with softcopy of your Photo and signature as per the AIIMS instructions
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Category, Contact No., and course etc. subsequently.
- Choose your password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature in JPG format. The digital size of the photo file must be less than or equal to 100 KB and the digital size of the signature file must be less than or equal to 100 KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application. So, you must check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form. Information once submitted will be treated as final and no request related to correction/changes will be entertained after closing date.
- No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on http://aiimsexams.org after submission. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Phone No. 1860-180-1815.
- After filling of Online Application Form, a My Page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his entire information as filled by him along with a Unique Application Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence. The My Pagewill provide Due Steps(should be completed before closing date), Application/Registration Status/Admit Card/Results etc. for the candidate.
- Applicant need to click on Pay through SBI Bank Challan link to generate Bank Challan from My Status section on My Page and deposit the registration fee at nearest SBI Branch. Challan can be deposited minimum one day after generation of challan.
- An Applicant can take print of Registration Slip once his/her payment approved by Bank. Click on Print Registration Slip link to take print from My Status section on My Page. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
- Applicant need not send hardcopy to Exam Section,AIIMS.Always keep safely with yourself Registration Slip and Candidate copy of Challan Form for future references.
- After 1st Step of your registration you will get SMS and Email intimating you about your login details. After making payment in SBI bank you will again receive SMS and Email after minimum one day (if not received the SMS/Email after one day then call helpline). After second SMS and Email ,login to relevant AIIMS Online form and print your Registration Slip from your “My Page”.
Application For Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only)
Foreign nationals are not required to fill up the Online Registration form of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Foreign nationals who wish to apply for admission to MBBS Course against one (01) seat under Centre Pool of Govt. of India reserved for the year 2015 for foreign nationals (of Developing Countries only) should contact the Indian Mission/Post abroad in their Country. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will neither entertain requests for supply of application forms for admission nor receive applications directly for nominations of foreign candidates.