AIIMS MBBS Result 2015, merit list and rank card can be checked at aiimsexams.org. AIIMS Result 2015 of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam is based on the percentile scores of total raw scores. Roll number of candidates who have appeared in the online entrance exam held on June 1, 2015 and obtained qualifying marks are displayed in the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Result. Counselling for AIIMS admission to MBBS program in AIIMS New Delhi and six other AIIMS is done for qualified candidates. Get here AIIMS MBBS Result 2015, AIIMS MBBS Merit List 2015, and cut offs.
Result of AIIMS MBBS Result 2015 has been declared. Check your AIIMS Entrance Exam Result here. The AIIMS MBBS 2015 Result roll number wise, and rank wise has been published on this page.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2015
Clarification: The cut-off in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2015, for respective categories determines the eligibility for admission. Out of all eligible, the Merit List for counselling includes only the top ‘4’ times the number of seats available in each category (see prospectus section 9.0 on counselling for details).Only those in the Merits List are called for counselling. Those who are eligible but are not in Merit List are informed regarding ‘open selection’, if seats remain vacant after the counselling process is over.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam was conducted in the online mode on 1st June, 2015 in separate shifts. To normalize scores, examination results are prepared as raw scores, percentages and percentiles, as explained further.
- As the exam is held in two shifts, normalization procedure is used in the declaration of result of AIIMS MBBS 2015.
- In case of a tie, candidate with higher percentile score in Biology, then Chemistry, then Physics will get a higher ranking in the AIIMS Result 2015 of MBBS Entrance Exam.
- Based on the percentile scores obtained, the following merit lists are prepared: Common Merit List, Scheduled Caste candidates list, Scheduled Tribe candidates list, Other Backward Classes candidates list.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2015 Roll Number Wise
AIIMS MBBS Result 2015 Rank Wise
The total no of candidates eligible for the counselling are four times of actual no of seats advertised. Therefore the candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction as given in their counselling call letter.
Further, it has now been decided that for allocation of seats, physical counselling will be done. Candidates will exercise their choice of the Institute when called during the counselling as per their rank in their respective category, not withstanding what so ever choices he/she has made while filling the application form. Choice thus made will be final & no claim will be entertained in this regard.
Download results of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2015, held on 1st June 2015 – CLICK HERE.
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off 2015
Percentile corresponding to following Percentages: General 50%, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) 45%, SC /ST 40%. In case percentile of both shifts are unequal the lower percentile of both shits shall be the cut off.
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut offs of the respective category|
In each category i.e. UR, OBC, SC & ST, the total no. of candidate to be called for counseling will be 4 times the no. of seats available in each category. All reserved category candidates who qualify in the open (general) merit list ( 4 times of the open category seats i.e. up to rank number 1348 ) shall necessarily attend the counseling for open category seats.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2015 Important Links
AIIMS Results has been announced on the Notice Board of the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, on the website aiimsexams.org and also on the websites of six AIIMS. AIIMS 2015 Results shall not be informed on phone or through individual communication.
To know more about calculation of scores, normalization procedure, read on.
The Institute will not intimate individual unsuccessful candidates regarding the result of Entrance Test. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. However, the marks/ Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org after completion of the admission process.
Requests for re-evaluation /re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
All India AIIMS MBBS Result of the entrance exam for all Seven AIIMS can be checked here online.
Calculation of Merit for AIIMS MBBS Result 2015
- Candidates can check the result of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2015 from 18 June 2015.
- The marks obtained by candidate will be displayed on log in at the MBBS login account.
- The roll number wise, and rank wise result shall be declared by AIIMS for MBBS admission 2015.
- The same rules of admission shall be applicable to AIIMS Delhi and the new AIIMS.
Preparation of Results for each Shift
The examination results for each shift would be prepared in the form of
- Raw Scores
- Percentiles (up to 7 decimal places) separately for each of the four subjects (Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge) and the Total. The Percentile of the Total shall not be an aggregate or average of the Percentile of individual subjects.
The following 5 Percentiles would be calculated for each student Let T, S1, S2, S3, S4 denote the raw marks obtained in Total, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and General Knowledge:
Preparation of Overall Rank / Merit List
The Percentile scores for the Total Marks for both shifts as mentioned above would be merged and arranged so as to derive an overall Merit List / Ranking.
In case of a tie (identical Total Percentile) the order of deciding higher rank / merit would be: Percentile in Biology, Percentile in Chemistry, Percentile in Physics, Percentile in General Knowledge, elder by age.
Seats available in AIIMS for MBBS
The exact number of seats for AIIMS Admission 2015-2016 may be updated before counselling.
|AIIMS New Delhi||72|
Example of a hypothetical scenario in the preparation of Overall Ranking / Merit
1. Assuming there are 100000 candidates in each shift the Hypothetical Ranking would be :
The Percentiles in Shift 1 is calculated separately for the Total marks and the four subjects.
The Percentile for the Total is NOT the aggregate nor the average of the Percentiles of each subject
2. A similar Table has been prepared for Shift 2.
3. The next step would be to merge the results of both shifts using the using the Percentiles of Total for ranking.
4. Please note that there are some candidates with same Percentile Scores (Ties). In the next step the ties would be resolved with the sequential application of Percentile Scores of Biology, Chemistry , Physics and the Date of Birth (age) as mentioned earlier.
The Final Ranking /Merit would be prepared after using resolving ties:.
4. The Final Ranking / Merit:
It may be noted that for the purpose of Counseling and subsequent admission to any of the AIIMS, the candidate is required to obtain the minimum qualifying criteria