AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2014 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Applications are invited for Registration in the prescribed form through online mode only for the Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur).
AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2014 Date of Entrance Examination
Date & Examination Centres: Sunday, 1st June 2014 in various centres all over the country
Online Registration for applications: Opens on 17th February, 2014 and closes on 17th March, 2014 at 5:00 PM (1700 Hrs)
Who can apply: Candidates who have passed /will be appearing for 12th class examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
Entrance Examination will be conducted on 1 June 2014 (Sunday) in Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Raipur.
Application Procedure: A candidate can submit application through Online mode by visiting the website. Read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The Application fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs 800/- in case of SC/ST candidates). The candidate can pay the application fee through a Credit- Debit Card or Challan Form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by the candidates.
It may please be noted that:
- Those applying on 17/03/2014 i.e. on the last date of closing of registration and are unable to deposit the fee through challan mode on the same day must deposit fee in the nearest branch of State Bank of India latest by next two working days failing which their candidature will not be considered and no query / correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The application for the above Entrance Examination will be considered only after confirmation of payment of fee from the concerned Branch of designated Bank to the Account holding Branch of AIIMS.
- Incomplete applications or applications not supported by payment shall be rejected and no claim shall be entertained.
- Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org 17.02.2014
- Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration 17.03.2014 (up to 5:00 P.M.)
- Date of exam: 1 June 2014
Important: Candidates are advised to see the Prospectus, detailed instructions and details of online Registration.
AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2014
- Application Form – Apply Online
- Procedure to Apply
- Application Form Correction
- User’s Manual – Guidelines and Instructions For Filling The Application Form
- Status of Online Application Form
- Important Points To Note
- Competitive Entrance Examination Pattern
- Minimum Cut Off Mark In The MBBS Entrance Examination
- Procedure of Selection
- Medical Examination
- Admission Procedure and Date of Joining
- Fees and Expenses
- Number of Attempts
- Weightage For Internal Marks
Results and Post Exam Information
ADMISSION TO THE MBBS COURSE OF SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS
The admissions to the MBBS course in Six AIIMS like Institutions will be through the same entrance examination to be conducted for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates desirous of being considered for admission to any of the six institutions apart from AIIMS New Delhi should indicate their preference in the application itself. However allotment will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidate.
No liability of any kind whatsoever pertaining to the MBBS course at these SIX AIIMS like Institutions and or admissions thereto shall devolve upon AIIMS, New Delhi.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Click Here for AIIMS Admissions Complete Information Click Here for All Medical Entrance Exams
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|www aipmt nic in||aiims fees||aims||aiims fee structure||aiims written date|