AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2015 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, conducts the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi and the six AIIMS like institutions in India.
Date of Entrance Exam – The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 date has been announced in the official website’s page for Key dates of Entrance Examinations to be conducted during the year – 2015. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2015 will be held on June 1, 2015.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form – AIIMS 2015 applications are invited for registration in the prescribed form through online mode only for the Entrance Examination. The AIIMS application form 2015 for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur). AIIMS Online Application Form will be made available from the second week of February 2015.
Important dates of AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2015 and Date of Entrance Examination
|Date of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Entrance Examination||June 1, 2015|
|Results declaration||June 25, 2015|
|AIIMS MBBS 2015 1st Counselling||July 6,7,8 & 9, 2015|
|2nd Counselling||August 10, 2015|
|3rd Counselling||September 7, 2015|
|Open Counseling for AIIMS, Delhi if seats are vacant.||September 23, 2015|
Only date of exam has been announced. Rest of the details will be announced shortly.
Online Registration for applications: Opens in February, 2015 and closes in March, 2015 at 5:00 PM (1700 Hrs).
Who can apply: Candidates who have passed /will be appearing for 12th class examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
Entrance Examination will be conducted in June 2015 (Sunday) in Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Raipur.
Application Procedure: A candidate can submit application through Online mode by visiting the website. Read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The Application fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs 800/- in case of SC/ST candidates). The candidate can pay the application fee through a Credit- Debit Card or Challan Form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by the candidates.
It may please be noted that:
- Those applying on the last date of closing of registration and are unable to deposit the fee through challan mode on the same day must deposit fee in the nearest branch of State Bank of India latest by next two working days failing which their candidature will not be considered and no query / correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The application for the above Entrance Examination will be considered only after confirmation of payment of fee from the concerned Branch of designated Bank to the Account holding Branch of AIIMS.
- Incomplete applications or applications not supported by payment shall be rejected and no claim shall be entertained.
- Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org – Feb 2015.
- Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration – March 2015.
- Date of exam: June 2015.
Important: Candidates are advised to see the Prospectus, detailed instructions and details of online Registration.
AIIMS MBBS Admissions 2015
- Application Form – Apply Online
- Procedure to Apply
- Application Form Correction
- User’s Manual – Guidelines and Instructions For Filling The Application Form
- Status of Online Application Form
- Important Points To Note
- Competitive Entrance Examination Pattern
- Minimum Cut Off Mark In The MBBS Entrance Examination
- Procedure of Selection
- Medical Examination
- Admission Procedure and Date of Joining
- Fees and Expenses
- Number of Attempts
- Weightage For Internal Marks
Results and Post Exam Information
ADMISSION TO THE MBBS COURSE OF SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS
The admissions to the MBBS course in Six AIIMS like Institutions will be through the same entrance examination to be conducted for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates desirous of being considered for admission to any of the six institutions apart from AIIMS New Delhi should indicate their preference in the application itself. However allotment will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidate.
No liability of any kind whatsoever pertaining to the MBBS course at these SIX AIIMS like Institutions and or admissions thereto shall devolve upon AIIMS, New Delhi.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Click Here for AIIMS Admissions Complete Information Click Here for All Medical Entrance Exams