NLU Delhi will issue AILET 2017 Admit Card, which can be downloaded by applicants online. Admit card of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017 is the hall ticket that must be carried on the day of exam by each candidate. AILET admit card will be made available on the website www.nludelhi.ac.in and this Hall ticket is unique for each test taker. The NLU Delhi Admit Card 2017 for AILET contains details of the exam venue and candidate’s information. You can download the AILET 2017 admit card here by entering email address and password.
|Availability of AILET Admit Card 2017 from||14 Apr 2017|
|AILET 2017 exam date||07 May 2017
(03:00 pm to 04:30 pm)
Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET to be conducted at Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi on May 7, 2017 (Sunday).
AILET 2017 Admit Card
All applicants for AILET 2017 who submitted application forms that were fully complete, can download their admit card / hall tickets online at official website of NLU Delhi
How to download AILET Admit Card 2017?
- Reach the admit card download page.
- Sign in using application number and date of birth, or course applied, applicant’s name, and date of birth.
- Download and print All India Law Entrance Test 2017 admit card. It is suggested that you print multiple copies of the hall ticket.
The Admit Cards for AILET 2017 for Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will only be available online.
Download admit card here – Link to download AILET 2017 Admit Card will be available here.
Important Note: – It is hereby informed to all that due to non-availability of venue at Jabalpur (M.P.) for AILET – 2017, the examination centre at Jabalpur has been withdrawn from the list of AILET Centres. Those who have opted Jabalpur as first preference will be allotted second preference as Examination Centre.
- The Admit Cards for All India Law Entrance Test 2017 (AILET 2017) for Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. will be released for print online.
- All candidates are required to carry a clear copy of the Admit Card available to print from NLU AILET website only.
- The candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category should bring copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre for availing the facility of scribe / extra time.
- In case, the face of the candidate is not clearly visible on their Admit Card, the University reserves the right to decline the candidate from taking the test.
Significance of the Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Candidate must carry the issued AILET 2017 admit card to the concerned Test Centre with valid Photo ID proof on the day of examination. The concerned Centre Superintendant, after verifying the identity from the Attendance Sheet available at the Centre, will allow the candidate(s) to appear in the AILET 2017.