AILET 2015 Application Form is now available. Application form of AILET 2015 has to be filled and submitted online. Last date to submit the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2015 online application form has now been extended. NLU Delhi invites applications for admission to B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes for the academic year 2015-16 commencing from August, 2015. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before applying.
AILET 2015 Application Form
Application fee for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2015 is as follows:
- Rs 3000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates
- Rs 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) for case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
In order to apply, candidate must fill the online application form, pay the application fee along with copy of requisite Caste/Person with Disability Certificate.
Click Here to Apply Online for AILET 2015 is over…!!!
Last date for submission of online applications has been extended upto 11th April, 2015 (Saturday).
Create new account – Click here to create new account for AILET 2015 application form. Enter your email ID, password, name, father’s name, mother’s name, address and mobile number for student registration.
Forgot password – Click here to recover password. Enter your email ID in order to log in.
How To Fill AILET 2015 Application Form
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Instructions to pay application fee
Available payment Methods
- Cash Deposit at Post Office.
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking.
Cash Deposit at Post office
- First Select Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Click proceed and than select your city & branch & click for slip .
- Deposit slips are displayed in duplicated.
- Print the slip as displayed on the screen.
- Deposit Cash along with deposit slip at branch chosen in step II. Please collect documents as specified in points VI. and VII.
- For Cash Deposit at Post Office – Upon deposit,One part of the deposit slip is stamped and a receipt slip issued and is returned to the depositer(to be retained by the student) and the other part is retained by the post office as a record.
- List of Post Office where you can deposit your fee . Click Here to view
Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
- After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours , pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us [email protected]
For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University website: http://www.nludelhi.ac.in/
The students should apply only online for admission through: http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http:// www.nludelhi.ac.in/ up to April 7, 2015.
About AILET 2015 – Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET 2015 to be conducted at test centers in the following cities – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur and Varanasi. Date of entrance exam, AILET 2015, is May 3, 2015 (Sunday).
AILET 2015 admit card will be available online w.e.f. April 14, 2015 on the above websites.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.