AILET 2017 Application Form is available as per the schedule given below. Application form of AILET 2017 has to be filled and submitted online. Last date to submit the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017 online application form is April 7, 2017. NLU Delhi invites applications for admission to BA LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D Programmes for the academic year 2017-18 commencing from August 2017. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before applying.
|AILET 2017 application forms available from||03 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications||
15 Apr 2017
|AILET 2017 exam date||07 May 2017
(03:00 pm to 04:30 pm)
AILET Application Form 2017
Application Form of AILET 2017 is available from 3rd of January 2017.
Application fee for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is as follows:
- Rs 3000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates
- Rs 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) for SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
In order to apply, candidate must fill the online application form, pay the application fee.
Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET 2017 to be conducted at various test centers.
AILET 2017 admit card will be available online from 14 April 2017 on the official website.
Create new account – To create new account for AILET 2017 application form, Enter your email ID, password, name, father’s name, mother’s name, address and mobile number for student registration.
How To Fill AILET 2017 Application Form
Candidate can follow the new Instruction to fill the AILET Application Form.
Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph / Signature ( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) between 10 KB to 100 KB, 75% of the Photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled Photograph / Signature are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Instructions to pay application fee
Available payment Methods
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking
Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgment slip within 72 hours, pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us [email protected]
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.