User Manual for Online Registration and Choice Filling for AIPGMEE Counselling 2015
The following details for AIPGMEE counselling 2015 at www.mcc.nic.in is explained in the AIPGMEE Counselling Manual 2015.
- New Candidate Registration,
- Registered User Login,
- Forgot Password,
- Choice Available,
- Choice Submission,
- Choice Interchange,
- Deletion Of multiple Choices,
- Choice Locking,
- Change Password,
The complete details of AIPGMEE counselling 2015 at www.mcc.nic.in, such as how to register, exercise choices, check seat allotmentfor AIPGMEE 2015 counselling, will be shortly published by MCC.
Candidates may please note that details of manual for AIPGMEE counselling 2015 have been announced on mcc.nic.in. Given below is this year’s user manual. This page is being updated regularly. As soon as more information regarding AIPGMEE counselling 2015 is published by MCC, it will be updated here.
New Candidate’s Registration for All India Quota PG Medical and Dental Courses
During this step all the eligible candidates on the basis of AIPGMEE, results are required to register through Internet (http://mcc.nic.in) from places of their convenience. Detailed procedure is described below:
- The candidates declared eligible for counseling would be required to visit the MCC Counseling website and clicking on “Candidate Login NEW” Link.
- If you are already registered candidate then you may select either Medical or Dental stream with inputting information as given below to login into the system.
- For new registration click on “New User Registration here !!” link.
- The candidate is required to enter the Roll Number/Confirmation Number, Application Number/Testing ID, candidate’s name, & Date of Birth exactly same as per his/her AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE application form/admit card details.
- Password should be as per the password policy shown during the New User Registration process. Please remember this password for continuation of the process of registration, choice filling and choice locking. This password or changed password (if any carried out by the candidate) must be remembered till the completion of Online Allotment Process. The MCC and NIC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of forgotten password/misuse of password.
- Click on Submit button.
After clicking on Submit button
- If you click on Submit button then the window will appear and candidate is required to click on I Agree then click to proceed.
- The above data submitted by candidate is verified against the candidate’s detail provided by NBE/AIIMS. If it matches, then, Candidate would be allowed access to update the candidate’s profile along with selection of individual password. In case of any mismatch, the candidate would not be allowed to access the counseling website. In case of genuine candidates, who could not register for the counseling, the candidates could approach personally, to nearby Help Centres (Participating Medical/Dental College) or MCC Control Room for recovery of the correct information on production of individual identity and other credentials.
After successful registration, the candidate would be shown the credentials as available in the database provided by NBE/AIIMS.
The candidate would be allowed to enter data as per the following criteria in case they are not correct:
- In case of PH candidates, the candidate is required to select respective PH type, viz., PH1 or PH2
- Any change in the candidate’s name, gender and date of birth are not permitted.
- Candidate is required to enter their Mother’s and Father’s name.
- Candidate is required to choose security Question and give its Answer for recovery of password in case forgotten. Candidates are advised to remember the security Question and its Answer entered by the candidate for recovery of password.
- Candidate is required to enter his/her password. Next time, the candidate can login directly with Roll number/Confirmation Number as Login Id and the chosen password as Password.
- Candidate are required to update their complete mailing address along with pin code, phone number including STD, mobile and email etc.
- On clicking the ‘submit’ button, the candidate would be shown the data entered for verification and for confirmation. Once this personal data is Verified and Confirmed, the candidate is not allowed to change, therefore, the candidates are advised to be careful at this stage and not do it hurriedly.
- Before final Confirmation of the credentials, intermediate page would be displayed as shown below, towards confirmation of entered information.
- At the end of the process, a registration slip will be generated which could be taken as printout by candidate for record purpose.
- The candidate can change their password after login, if desired.
- After successful registration, candidate can submit choices, modify, delete, and change order as many times as required during the Registration and Choice Filling period.
- Registration Slip will then be displayed.
Registered User Login at www.mic.in
During this step, registered candidates can login to the system. The process is indicated below:
- Enter Roll number/Confirmation Number as Login Id and Password (selected during the registration process) in the following screen:
- The entered data is validated by the system; the system allows the candidate to login, if the entered values are correct.
Forgot Password for AIPGMEE Login at www.mic.in
- To retrieve the forgotten password, system facilitates the following process:
- The candidate is required to enter the Roll Number/Confirmation Number, Application Number/Testing ID, Date of Birth, security question &answer thereon to be entered as give during New Candidate registration process.
- The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with the registered candidates’ database. If the above entries match, then only the candidate would be permitted to enter new password to proceed further. In case the candidate is not able to retrieve password, the candidate is required to approach nearby help centre (Participating Medical/Dental College) for initialization (resetting) of Registration:
- Click On Submit; Show the Message of Changed Password Successfully.
Choice availability and submission
After successful login and on clicking the link “Available Choices” , the systems internally retrieve the credentials of the candidate like gender, category, subcategory, date of birth, and eligibility remarks from the candidate’s database and the available choices specific to the candidate based on his/her credentials will be displayed in the following manner:
On clicking the “Choice Filling” icon, the choices as per individual criteria of eligibility would be displayed to the candidate on the left side basket and on clicking the button for the required choice, it will be selected. The choice chosen will be removed from the left basket and gets added to right basket. During the choice submission, candidate is required to save the exercised choices through clicking the button, “Save & Continue” (to save and continuing the operation) and “Save & Go to Home” (save & redirected to Home page or quits the current menu) after completion of the work. The screen below facilitates the candidates to view the Courses (Degree/ Diploma), Subjects, State and Institute.
- For the convenience of the candidate, the choices could be shown by selecting them Statewise, course-wise, alphabetical order of Institutions and courses or alphabetical order of courses and Institutions, etc.
- Choice Move Up,Move Down & Deletion
- On clicking the Upper Arrow button, candidate can move choice by one step up.
- On clicking the Down Arrow button, candidate can move choice by one step down.
- On clicking the button, candidate can delete the selected choice.
The choice Interchange (Swapping) could be carried out by selecting appropriate choices as source and destination to enable their swapping and reorder all the choices.
Deletion of Multiple Choices:
If a candidate desires to delete a specific or a group of choices, candidate can click the appropriate box, for deletion of the one choice. Further, if the candidate, desires to delete multiple choices, in one go, he/she can click the appropriate boxes for deletion and confirm the same, so that all unwanted choices could be deleted by this operation.
Processing of Indicative Seat Allotment (Mock Counseling) Result and publishing of
Indicative Seat Allotment
During Indicative Seat Allotment (Mock Counseling) Result, choices submitted by the candidates will be processed twice on notified dates during the Registration and Choice Filling period (of 1st round only) and indicative seat that is available at that point of time would be displayed. This indication helps the candidate to refine the selection of choices in a more effective and efficient manner.
Choice Locking & Printing of locked choices
Locking of choices is mandatory for the processing of choices submitted by the candidate. After completion of the choice submission to ones satisfaction candidate can lock his/her choices. By clicking the Choice Lock Button and confirming the same, the choices could be locked. Choices once locked can’t be unlocked. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise choice carefully, as the choices above the allotted choice will be processed in second round. In case candidate fails to lock choices, choices filled in by the candidate will be automatically locked at 5:00 PM of last date of locking.
The detailed procedure is described below:
- On clicking the “Lock Choice” button (active only on notified dates), the submitted choices will be displayed on the screen along with all restrictions, on the choices selected, if applicable.
- Candidate is required to confirm the displayed contents before locking of choices.
- During locking process, the candidate is required to enter the password and then only system proceeds for locking of choices.
- After locking of choices, following message will be displayed indicating no more choice submission is possible.
- After locking, candidate can take a printout of locked choices, which includes locking date & time, IP address of computer and system generated Unique No.
- After locking the choices, if a candidate logs in again, then the locked choices given by the candidate will be displayed and the choices cannot be modified or altered.
Download AIPGMEE Counselling User Manual