AIPGMEE 2014 Counseling
Hon’ble Supreme Court of India vide order dated 23.3.2012 in I.A. No.16/2013 in civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 in the matter of Anand S. Biji Vs Kerala State & others has directed Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to hold On-line counseling for 50% All India Quota post-graduate Medical and Dental seats.
In order to comply with these directions Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has constituted a Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The 50% All India Quota PG Counseling scheme as devised and approved by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India consist of following procedures:
- Flow Chart
- User Manual (Please see at www.mcc.nic.in)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – ANNEXURE – F
The allocation of seats to various MD/MS/Diploma Courses shall be undertaken through counseling conducted by the counseling agencies/authorities. The counseling for All India 50% quota seats shall be undertaken by Medical Counseling Committee.
Candidates are advised to visit www.mciindia.org for the latest information about various MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available at various Medical Colleges/Institutions.
Candidates may also visit website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule of counseling.
- Main Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date)
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date)
- Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2 (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date)
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Fresh Choice Submission & locking of choices by all eligible candidates for round 3 (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date)
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3 (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date)