AIPMT 2014 Admit Card
The AIPMT admit card will be available for download here in last week of February 2014. Candidates need to login using their AIPMT application ID and password to download the hall ticket.
Candidates are advised to check Particulars in the Admit Card as per their Application on-line. In case of any discrepancy or the application of the candidate is shown as ‘Not Received’, the Candidate should contact CBSE with copy of confirmation page of online application submitted to the CBSE and details of dispatch i.e. name of the Post Office, date of dispatch, Original Receipt of Postal dispatch, Photostat Copy of Confirmation Page, fee payment details/copy of Challan and Two original Photograph as pasted on the confirmation page.
Download AIPMT 2014 Admit Card: Link will be available in March First week 2014.
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of AIPMT 2014 on the Board’s website. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The schedule of hosting of admit cards on website www.aipmt.nic.in is as follows:
- Applications without Late Fee : 01.04.2014
- Applications with Late Fee : 10.04.2014
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of AIPMT 2014 Examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Board. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Board will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPMT 2014 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE IN TOUCH WITH THE WEBSITE OF AIPMT AND REGULARLY CHECK THEIR E-MAILS FOR LATEST UPDATES AND INFORMATION.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|admit card for aipmt 2014||aipmt admit cards||admit card aipmt 2014||admit card for aipmt||aipmt admit card download|