How to apply for AIPMT 2014?
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves.
Candidates can apply for AIPMT- 2014 only “Online”.
Information Bulletin can be downloaded from HERE.
Online submission of Application Form may be made HERE. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website www.aipmt.nic.in.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Original receipt issued by Post Office for having despatched the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid
- 2-3 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :
- The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left hand thumb impression.
- The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
- The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
- The good quality colour studio photograph with white background (taken on or after 01.12.2013) has been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number & candidate name has been written on the back of the photograph.
- The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Remittance through Challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office.
Please arrange documents in the following order:
- (i) Proof of remittance of fee
- (ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
- (iii) Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota)
For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.
Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
The Assistant Secretary (Exam)
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.
- AIPMT- 2014 will be held in single stage and would be an objective test.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Information regarding receipt of confirmation page of online Applications will be hosted from time to time on website www.aipmt.nic.in. Candidates can check the status of receipt of confirmation page of online Applications on the website and take the suggested action.
- The AIPMT- 2014 will be held on 04.05.2014 (Sunday).
- Examination Centre, and Language of Question Paper be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of online application.
- The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.aipmt.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the said website.
- The candidates can download the Result, Score Card/Rank Letter from the website www.aipmt.nic.in
- For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the website www.aipmt.nic.in , www.mohfw.nic.in & www.mcc.nic.in and regularly
If you have any queries regarding AIPMT online form submission or regarding the exam, please ask in comments below.