AIPMT 2014 Status of receipt of Confirmation Page
Once submitting the confirmation page for AIPMT 2014 its very important to check the status of the application form. In case it does not received the CBSE board or there is any issue in the form it can be solved once we know the status of the form. Initially you can check the status of the delivery of the confirmation page by tracing it on the Indian Speed Post website by entering the tracking number you received when you speed/registered posted the confirmation page.
Also Status of receipt of Confirmation Page of Applications in the CBSE can also be viewed online on website www.aipmt.nic.in with effect from 30th December 2014 onwards.
AIPMT 2014 Status of Receipt of Confirmation Page: Click Here to check status.
The Confirmation Pages of on-line applications submitted by the candidates for AIPMT 2014 are received randomly in the CBSE. For the information of candidates, the status of applications received on-line shall be uploaded on the website as per the following schedule:
- 1st update of status: 30th December, 2013
- 2nd update of status: 6th January 2014
- 3rd update of status: 13th January 2014
- 4th update of status: 20th January 2014
- 5th update of status: 27th January 2014
- 6th update of status: 03 February 2014
- 7th update of status: 15 February 2014
- 8th update of status: 6 March 2014
- 9th update of status: 21 March 2014
The last AIPMT form status update has been done on 21st March 2014. Total 555319 applications have been confirmed to be received by AIPMT.
All the candidates are requested to check the status of application and the particulars filled in the application uploaded on the website and ensure correctness of particulars.
Candidates can avail A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY to correct their personal particulars including Category in the online application. This facility will be available during the period from 1st February, 2014 to 28th February, 2014. CORRECTION IN CHANGE OF CITY OF EXAMINATION CENTRE/ STATE TO WHICH APPLICANT BELONG/ CHOICE OF SEATS/QUESTION PAPER MEDIUM/NATIONALITY ARE NOT ALLOWED. After correction, candidates may print correction slip and retain the same for reference and record.
Due to correction in Category if extra fee is payable by the candidate, the same shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi. The correction slip and Demand Draft in respect of fee revision cases shall be sent at the following address:
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the website regularly for latest updates and not to make any correspondence regarding corrections to CBSE.
If the status shown is ‘form is not received’, candidates are advised to send the following documents to the Board within 07 days from the last date of hosting of the information on the website:
- A Copy of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the online Application Form after affixing and attesting the photograph in the same manner as done previously.
- Original receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid (Photocopy of the Challan, if fees remitted through Bank/Photocopy of the statement of the Card if fee is paid through Debit/Credit Card). In case, the fee has not been received by the Board, candidate may be asked to pay the fee again.
No request regarding non-receipt of Application Form would be entertained by the CBSE after lapse of 07 days period from the last date of hosting of information on the website.
Candidates are advised to retain the photocopy of the Computer generated Confirmation Page of the online Application Form, Proof of remitting fee and the original receipt issued by the post office for hav-ing despatched the Application Form to the Board.
If you have any queries regarding the AIPMT confirmation page or the exam in general, please ask in comments below.
Click Here for AIPMT Complete Information