AIPMT 2014 Admit Card to be available for download From April
AIPMT candidates can download the admit card / hall ticket online from aipmt.nic.in. The hall ticket will not be sent by post to any candidate, the complete process has to be done online only.
The facility to Download AIPMT 2014 Admit Card will be provided by CBSE on the official AIPMT website in the first week of April. All the candidates who have successfully applied for the All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test, must download admit card online. The AIPMT admit card 2014 download dates are as follows:
- Date of hosting of Admit Card for Applications without Late Fee – 01.04.2014
- Date of hosting of Admit Card for Applications with Late Fee - 10.04.2014
Please Note: Candidates will have to download the AIPMT 2014 Admit Card. They will not be sent hard copy of the admit card by post or any other means of communication.
Details mentioned on the AIPMT 2014 Admit Card - Category, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Language of Question Paper , Name, Name and Address of AIPMT Examination centre, Photograph, Roll Number, Signature, Sub-Category.
After downloading the admit card, the candidate must ensure that all the details are correctly mentioned. If there is any mistake or error in the hall ticket, with regards to any of the details, it should be immediately notified to the board. Due action will be taken to make the necessary corrections.
Check Particulars in the AIPMT 2014 Admit Card as per the online application submitted. In case of any discrepancy or the application of the candidate is shown as “Not Received”, the candidate should contact CBSE on or before 20.04.2013 by 17:00 hours with copy of confirmation page of online application submitted to the CBSE and details of dispatch i.e. name of the Post Office, date of dispatch, Original Receipt of Postal dispatch, Photostat Copy of Confirmation Page, fee payment details/copy of Challan and Two original Photograph as pasted on the confirmation page.
“NOT RECEIVED/DISCREPANCY” cases which remain unresolved after the extended period will not be considered further and the application of the candidate shall be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in such cases thereafter.
- In case of any discrepancy in the Admit card, Candidate may contact CBSE AIPMT.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPMT would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the website of AIPMT and regularly check their e-mails for latest updates and information.
How to Download AIPMT 2014 Admit Card
- Go to AIPMT website or CLICK HERE.
- Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Check all the details being displayed on the admit card online, and download.
- Print it on a plain white A4 size sheet.