AIPMT 2015 Application Form is now available at www.aipmt.nic.in. Fill the online application form of AIPMT 2015 provided by CBSE, upload documents and pay application fee. All India Pre Medical / Dental Test will be held on May 3, 2015. Avoid last minute rush and ensure that you submit the AIPMT application form 2015 before last date. Please read instructions carefully before applying.
- Step 1 – Register online at www.aipmt.nic.in and fill the application form.
- Step 2 – Upload images of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana. in JPG format at Part-II of the application.
- Step 3 – Pay application fee (Rs 1200 for general / OBC; Rs 650 for SC / ST / PH; if paying with late fee, additional Rs 1200 is applicable) by e-challan or online gateway.
If you are facing any difficulty while applying for AIPMT please post your queries at:
AIPMT Application Form 2015 – Apply Now
AIPMT application form 2015 is to be submitted in the online mode. Documents you will require while filling up the form are
- Photograph: Scanned .jpeg copy of passport size photographs with white background, size between 10 kb and 100 kb. The photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2014 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- Signature: Scanned .jpeg version of candidate’s signature in running handwriting (not in capitals), file size between 3 kb and 20 kb.
- Thumb Impression: Left hand thumb impression, sccaned as .jpg file of size between 3 kb and 20 kb.
- Self Declaration: The Scanned image of Self Declaration (in the case of candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana) is required to be uploaded in JPG format and Image size should be between 200 kb to 300 kb.
Application form of AIPMT 2015 is available from December 1, 2014 at aipmt.nic.in.
Click Here to Apply Online
How to fill application form – Click here to read step by step instructions on how to fill online application form of AIPMT 2015.
Candidate Log In – Click here to log in, only for registered candidates.
Forgot Registration Number – Click here to retrieve your AIPMT 2015 registration number. Enter same information which you have filled in the Application Form at the time of Form Submission and you will get your registration number.
Forgot Password – Click here if you have forgotten your AIPMT 2015 application form log in password. Please Enter the Registration No, Name & Date of Birth that you have filled in your form.
Please note – Important instructions regarding your password.
- Confidentiality of Password is solely the responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect the password.
- Candidates must take the printout of the Confirmation Page.
- For security reasons, after finishing your work, kindly click the LOGOUT button and close all the windows related to your session.
- Candidates are advised to keep changing the Password at frequent intervals.
Details of procedure to apply for AIPMT 2015 and relevant information is given here for candidates who will appear in the medical entrance exam this year. Information regarding AIPMT 2015 Application Form such as dates, procedure, fees, how to apply and relevant detailed information is given here.
Online application form registered within due date without successful transaction of requisite fee, the application form of such candidate would remain cancelled.
Examination Fees Details and last date for submission of AIPMT 2015 Application Form
|Application form filling and submission details||Fees without late fee||Fees with late fee|
|Period of AIPMT 2015 application form submission||December 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014||January 3, 2015 to January 31, 2015|
|Last date of application fee transaction by credit / debit card.||January 1, 2015||February 1, 2015|
|Last date of application fee transaction by e-challan.||January 2, 2015||February 2, 2015|
|Fee for General and OBC candidates||Rs 1200||Rs 2400|
|Fee for SC, ST, and Ph candidates||Rs 650||Rs 1850|
The Candidates are not required to send the confirmation page of his/her Online Application form to the Board. However he/she is advised to preserve atleast three copies of the Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid for any future need.
Eligibility for AIPMT 2015 application form
Candidate must be eligible to appear in the All India Pre Medical Test. Read the information brochure carefully before applying. Key points regarding eligibility criteria are highlighted below.
- Age limit: Applicant must be at least 17 years old as on December 31 of the year of admission. Maximum age limit is 25 years for all India seats. Reserved category candidates will get a relaxation of five years.
- AP, Telangana and JnK candidates are not eligible for 15% all India quota seats. If candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Jammu and Kashmir wishes to appear in AIPMT, he / she must get required affida