AIPMT Application Form 2015 – Medical aspirants can apply online for AIPMT 2015, the All India Pre Medical / Dental Test conducted by CBSE. Form submission is expected to commence in December, 2014. AIPMT is the largest medical entrance exam in India, taken by more than 5,00,000 students last year. Students aspiring to join MBBS and BDS colleges in India have started enquiring about the application form of AIPMT 2015. Information regarding AIPMT 2015 Application Form such as dates, procedure, fees, how to apply and relevant detailed information is given here.
Latest update – CBSE AIPMT 2015 Notification Published.
Candidates must submit the AIPMT application form 2015 definitely before the last date. In the best interests of the applicants, it is advised that they patiently read the instructions first. Avoid entering wrong information in the form. If you have any confusion, first read the detailed procedure, and then fill the form. Do not make any mistakes while filling the online application form.
AIPMT Application Form 2015 – Complete Details
Eligibility for AIPMT 2015: Candidate must be eligible to appear in the All India Pre Medical Test. Read the information brochure carefully before applying. Key points regarding eligibility criteria are highlighted below.
- Age limit: Applicant must be at least 17 years old as on December 31 of the year of admission. Maximum age limit is 25 years for all India seats. Reserved category candidates will get a relaxation of five years.
- AP and JnK candidates are not eligible for 15% all India quota seats. If candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir wishes to appear in AIPMT, he / she must get required affidavit against the same.
- For admission in state universities and colleges, rules as per individual criteria will be also applicable.
- Candidate must have either appeared in class 12 exam already, or will be appearing in 2015.
AIPMT application form 2015 is to be submitted in the online mode only. Official website to submit AIPMT form is www.aipmt.nic.in. The window to apply will be opened in the month of December. The details of fee and other instructions given below are as per last year (2014) data. This page is being updated at regular intervals. Keep checking this page for updates and information on AIPMT application form 2015.
|Candidate’s category||Application fee for AIPMT (in Rs)|
|General and OBC||1000|
|SC / ST / PH||550|
Late fee of Rs 1000 will be applicable in case of submission of application form in the late form submission window. Please note that two last dates for application form submission will be defined.
Important dates for AIPMT 2015 application form submission: Last year, the AIPMT application form submission commenced on December 1. Last date to submit without paying late fee was December 31. Up till January 31 candidates could submit form with late fee. This year also it is expected that the application form will be made available in or around the first week of December, 2014. Candidates can know about the important dates, when it is updated here shortly.
Procedure for online AIPMT application form 2015 registration and submission.
While most medical aspirants are quite familiar with online application forms, it is important to know the exact details of AIPMT registration, form filling and payment of fees. It is crucial that only correct and verifiable information is entered by the applicant in the form. Read the How to apply for AIPMT 2015 instructions given below.
Disclaimer: Step wise details of form submission is based on past year online form. In case of any changes, the same will be updated on the page. Detailed information of AIPMT 2015 will be published by CBSE shortly.
Briefly, there are five steps in submission of form. These are as follows:
- Step 1: Fill Part I of online application form and note down AIPMT registration number.
- Step 2: Proceed to Part II and upload images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 3: Pay application fee in Part III of the form.
- Step 4: If you have paid through challan, fill in details.
- Step 5: Submit and take print out of confirmation page.
Check application status of receipt of confirmation page
Candidates can check the status of AIPMT application form 2015 online. Within a few days of application form submission commencement, facility to check form status is made available by CBSE. Candidates can log in by entering registration number and know whether their AIPMT 2015 application form has been received by CBSE or not. In case there is being a delay, the applicant must contact CBSE with proof of dispatch of the form. It is important to note here that candidate must preserve the registration post / speed post receipt, given to them them when they dispatch their forms. Forms must not be sent by private courier services.
Details to be filled in the AIPMT application form 2015
- Category Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s occupation,
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s educational qualifications,
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother ’s total annual Income,
- Question paper language,
- Are you the only child of your parents (If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column),
- Year of class XII passed/appearing,
- Percentage of marks / grade in class X & XII,
- Type of institution of class XII,
- Belonging to rural / urban area,
- State to which the applicant belongs,
- Qualifying examination code,
- School education board,
- Choice of examination centre,
- Choice of colleges for 15% all India quota.
Please note that this page is being updated as per official updates from CBSE. Some of the details have been furnished as per last year’s data. Please check the page at regular intervals to know further updates.
AIPMT application form 2015 download – Candidates who are looking to download the application form of AIPMT 2015 are reminded that the form is available only in online mode.
AIPMT application form 2015 last date is in January, 2015. To avoid paying late fee, send your form early and it should be received before end of December. The exact last dates for the form will be published shortly.
Check AIPMT application form status online after sending your AIPMT application form confirmation page. That way you can know for sure whether the form has been received or not.
AIPMT 2015 notification is published by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). AIPMT 2015 application form details will be announced along with the detailed notification at www.aipmt.nic.in. Application form 2015 must be filled completely before submitting.
If you have any queries regarding AIPMT Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.