AIPMT 2015 Application Form Mistakes Correction facility is available from February 4, 2015. A one time opportunity to correct mistakes in the application form of AIPMT 2015 is being provided by CBSE for candidates. Applicants who have made a mistake during filling up of AIPMT 2015 Application Forms can edit details in the form till February 18, 2015. Candidates must know the details of AIPMT application portal log in – Registration number, and password. While correcting mistakes in the AIPMT application form at www.aipmt.nic.in, correct and final details must be filled.
AIPMT 2015 Application Form Correction – Mistakes Done During Form Fill Up
Central Board of Secondary Education had issued the application form of AIPMT 2015 in the month of December. Last date to submit form without late fee was December 31, 2014. Last date to fill up the form online with late fee was January 31, 2015. For more details on form submission, please visit AIPMT 2015 application form.
Application form correction for AIPMT 2015 is now open. Link to log in given below the instructions.
A One Time Opportunity is given to edit the AIPMT 2015 application form.
- There is an option for one time online correction of personal particulars of candidates.
- However, candidate will not be allowed to correct Choice of exam center, State code of eligibility, Nationality, and Language of question paper under any circumstances.
- Complete details of form correction have been issued on January 20, 2015.
Window for online correction of personal particulars filled in by the candidates in the Application form of AIPMT 2015 has been opened in Feb. Dates for form correction have been announced.
Candidates can correct mistakes in the AIPMT 2015 Application Form from 4th February, 2015 to 18th February, 2015.
One time correction – Click here to log in for one time correction. You will be required to enter registration number, and password.
How to correct mistakes in the AIPMT 2015 application form?
Candidates will have to log in to the AIPMT official website (www.aipmt.nic.in), at the link given above. The procedure to be followed to make correction in mistakes in AIPMT application form 2015, is as follows.
- Go to the candidate log in link given above.
- Enter registration number, and password; same as the ones generated during your application form fill up.
- Check details you have entered in the form and verify against your official documents.
- If there is any mistake, edit that particular field.
- Go through the form carefully before clicking the submit button.
- You cannot edit details such as nationality, state code of eligibility, examination city, medium of qs paper.
- When you finish editing, check and recheck all details. Submit when satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- If there is any excess fee to be paid, print challan or pay online.
- When form is submitted after correction, print the AIPMT 2015 application form correction slip and keep it safely.
Read the detailed notification for Online Correction in Particulars as published on aipmt.nic.in below.
You will not be allowed to correct the following fields
- City of Centre,
- State Code of Eligibility,
- Question Paper Medium,
You will be allowed to correct the fields such as the following
- Personal particulars,
- Left hand thumb impression,
- Educational qualification.
After completing AIPMT 2015 application form mistakes correction, you may print correction slip and retain the same for reference and record. Candidates are advised not to make any correspondence regarding corrections with the CBSE.
Payment due to change in category: Due to correction in Category if extra fee is payable the same shall be remitted through e-challan or Debit/Credit card.
I have selected AIPMT 2015 Question Paper in Hindi. What do I do?
According to the official information brochure of AIPMT 2015, you will not be allowed to edit the language of question paper. However, you need not worry because if you have opted for Hindi question paper, you will be provided Test Booklet in both Hindi and English, i.e., Bilingual.
In case you have opted for question paper in English, your test paper will only contain questions in English.
I have selected wrong test city for taking the AIPMT 2015 exam. How do I change exam center?
We regret to inform you that as per details issued so far, you will not be allowed to change exam center preference.
In the AIPMT 2015 application form, you were asked to select three examination cities. There are high chances that you will get the first exam city of as given in your preference. However, if seats get filled in that city’s examination venues, you will be allotted exam center in the next or third choice. We suggest that you make suitable preparations to reach the given cities on the date of exam.
The AIPMT 2015 examination venue allotted will be indicated in your admit card. Admit card of AIPMT 2015 will be published on April 1, 2015.
I have uploaded photograph without name and date in the AIPMT 2015 Application Form. How to correct it?
Please keep ready a scanned copy of correct photograph with name and date. As and when the application form correction for AIPMT 2015 begins, you may re-upload the photograph. Also, keep in mind the following specifications.
- Passport size photographs with white background.
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2014 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable.
I am facing issues in paying the application fee for AIPMT application form 2015.
In case of any query related to fee transaction, please contact concerned bank.
|Name of Bank||Name of Contact Person||Phone Number|
|HDFC Bank, Delhi||Ms. Anuja Bajpai||7838567766|
|Ms. Ruchi Mishra||9999379028|
|Sh. Hemant Kamal Kumar||9873771590|
|ICICI Bank, Delhi||Ms. Neha Singh||8527898513|
|Sh. Shrey Saxena||9716200064|
|Sh. Lokesh Varshney||8527495090|
|Syndicate Bank, Delhi||Sh.R.K.Sharma||9968309147|
|Sh. Rakesh Chadha||9968309092|
|Sh Bharat Singh||9990558289|
|Sh. Subhash Pavreja||9968309065|
I have made some mistakes in the form. I have entered wrong particulars in academic / personal / other information.
As mentioned above, apart from language of question paper and examination center, correction of mistakes in AIPMT 2015 application form will be communicated by CBSE for AIPMT after form fill up.
You are requested to check this page and official AIPMT website regularly for updates regarding application form correction. As soon as details are announced, it will be updated here.
If you wish to contact AIPMT for your queries, details are given below.
AIPMT 2015 Official Help Desk
Contact number: 011-22041807, 22041808
Toll free number: 1800118002
Email ID: [email protected]
Assistant Secretary, AIPMT
Contact number: 011-22019683, 22521081
Email ID: [email protected]
Private Secretary to Controller of Examinations
Contact number: 011-22059683
Email ID: [email protected]