AIPMT 2014 Counselling – The counselling for AIPMT 2014 candidates is being conducted from 1 July. The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test was held on May 4, 2014. AIPMT 2014 counselling is being conducted by the DGHS for central pool of 15% All India quota seats.
AIPMT 2015 Answer Keys and Solutions
Click here to get set wise keys of All India Pre Medical / Dental Test 2015.
The MBBS / BDS counselling for seat allocation of the other states, universities, and colleges will be conducted individually by their admission authorities. The details of AIPMT 2014 counselling for all india seats (15%) is given here. The process of counselling shall be online. AIPMT counselling is also known as AIUGMEE. AIUGMEE is All India Quota UG Medical / Dental Seats 2014. This online allotment process (Online Counseling) begins on July 1.
The counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. The counselling for admission in seats under the control of other participating States / Universities / Institutions shall be conducted by their respective authorities.
Final Seats Matrix for 3rd Round is now available. Please see link above for seat matrix details. Fresh choice submission starts from 19.08.02014 and locking of choices is from 10:00 AM of 22.08.2014 till 5:00 PM.
NOTICE – 15 New MBBS Seats are added to Midnapore Medical College WB09.
Letter no. MMC/271 dated 20/08/2014 was received from Principal, Midnapore Medical College (WB09) in the office of ADG(ME) requesting to contribute 15 seats to All India Quota from the college seats.
Acordingly 15 seats have ben taken for alotment to eligible candidates for 3rd round.
The seats contributed will be allotted as per folowing categories:
- SC – 3 seats
- ST – 2 seats
- UR – 10 seats
- Total – 15 seats
Eligible candidates can now opt for Midnapore Medical Colege (WB09) seats as per their choice.
Brief outline of AIPMT 2014 counselling steps
- Candidates can register online and fill choices from July 1, 2014 to July 6.
- The choice locking cab be done till July 8, 2014.
- Round 1 seat allotment will be done on 9 and 10 July.
- The AIPMT 2014 1st round counselling result will be published on July 11, 2014.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats in round 1 must report from 12th to 21st July.
- The second round of seat allotment begins on August 1, 2014.
- The AIPMT 2014 second round counselling result will be published on August 4, 2014.
- Candidates who are allotted seats in round 2 must report from 5 to 16 August.
- The vacant seats details will be published on 18 August.
- From August 19 to 22 candidates can fill choices for Round 3.
- Seat allotment will go on from 23 to 25 August.
- The AIPMT 2014 3rd round seat allotment result will be published on August 26, 2014.
AIPMT 2014 Counselling Important Information
Registration and Seat Allotment
Opening and Closing Rank of All India Quota UG Counseling upto Round – 3 last year (AIPMT 2013 cut offs / opening-closing ranks)
|S.No.||Min AIQR||Max AIQR||Subject Code||Course Name||Candidate Category||Allotted Category|
|4||85147||125245||BDS||BDS||UR PH1||UR PH|
|6||70924||127232||BDS||BDS||OBC PH1||UR PH|
|7||186942||193767||BDS||BDS||SC PH1||UR PH|
|9||48941||48941||MBBS||MBBS||ST PH1||UR PH|
|10||44394||44394||MBBS||MBBS||OBC PH1||OBC PH|
|11||114921||282362||MBBS||MBBS||ST PH1||ST PH|
|13||46653||153369||MBBS||MBBS||SC PH1||SC PH|
|14||57809||57809||MBBS||MBBS||SC PH1||UR PH|
|16||196096||268350||MBBS||MBBS||ST PH2||ST PH|
|17||3762||113494||MBBS||MBBS||UR PH1||UR PH|
|20||9365||114165||MBBS||MBBS||OBC PH1||UR PH|
AIPMT 2014 Counselling Process
- Main Counseling Registration.
- Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date).
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1.
- Round 1 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date).
- Process of Seat Allotment –Round 2.
- Round 2 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2 (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date).
- Publication of net vacant seats.
- Fresh Choice Submission & locking of choices by all eligible candidates for round 3 (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date).
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3.
- Round 3 Result Publication.
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 3 (upto 5:00 PM, as per server time of the date).
CONDITIONS RELATING TO BOND/FEE STRUCTURE AND RURAL SERVICES
- The conditions relating to start of academic session/tuition and other fee, deposit and refund of fee, if any, may vary from State to State, College to College and University to University and shall be as per rules and regulations of the respective State/College/University concerned. The MCC, Directorate General of Health Services has no role to play in this matter after allotment of seat/college.
- Any additional State condition pertaining to Bond/Rural service shall not be applicable to All India Quota candidates. As per the Hon’ble Supreme Court’s directions, it is not open to any State to fix any additional eligibility criteria in cases of candidates who fall under the All India Quota vide its Order dated 27.12.2001 in IA Nos. 9-13 in Civil Appeal No.1944 of 1993 (Anand S. Biji v/s State of Kerala and Ors.).
RESERVATION in AIPMT 2014 Counselling
Reservation will be made as per following details in 15% All India Quota:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates in only Central Education Institutions.
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped on horizontal basis.
- There is no reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH in NEIGRIHMS, Shillong as NEIGRIHMS, Shillong is declared as Centre of Excellence by Central Education Institution.
AIPMT 2014 Counselling Scheme
Flow Chart showing the process of AIPMT 2014 online allotment (Online Counseling).
GUIDELINES FOR PH CANDIDATES
As per the MCI guidelines published in the Gazette Notification, 3% seat of annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by the candidates with locomotor disability of lower limb between 50% to 70% provided that in case any seat in 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with the locomotor disability of lower limb between 50% to 70%, then such unfilled seats in this 3% quota shall be filled up with the locomotor disability of lower limb between 40% to 50% before these remaining seats are included in respective categories.
The qualified locomotor disabled candidates should get themselves examined and certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards, constituted at the four metro – cities, before their scheduled date of counseling:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar,(Ring Road), New Delhi-110029. 2. All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali, Park, K. Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400 034. 3. Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20.]
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-600003. The Locomotor Disabled (LD) candidates are required to carry their treatment papers related to their disability, including the investigation reports, at the time of reporting to the above mentioned designated institute to such disability certificate.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20.]
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-600003.
The Locomotor Disabled (LD) candidates are required to carry their treatment papers related to their disability, including the investigation reports, at the time of reporting to the above mentioned designated institute to such disability certificate.
AIPMT 2014 Counselling Official Website – www.mcc.nic.in