AIPMT / NEET Question Papers of previous years are given here. These AIPMT Question Papers and NEET Question Papers contain questions set by CBSE for the All India Pre Medical/Dental Test and National Eligibility Entrance Test. There are almost 1 million students preparing for medical entrance exams right now and for all of them, it is essential to solving past year papers. Ever since NEET replaced state and college level medical entrance exams it has become even more important to know its exam pattern and syllabus. Apart from looking through the information brochure for this information, we suggest solving AIPMT / NEET Question Papers.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 – Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2017 available from March 27. Apply now.
AIPMT and NEET Previous Year Question Papers
In the year 2016 CBSE held AIPMT and also NEET one after the other. So for that year there will be two question papers in that page including NEET 2016 Question Paper and AIPMT 2016 Question Paper. AIPMT Question Papers from 2010 to 2015 are in addition given below. Previously also in year 2013 NEET UG was conducted in place of AIPMT Exam.
- AIPMT and NEET Question Papers 2016
- AIPMT Question Papers 2015
- AIPMT Question Paper 2014
- NEET UG Question Papers 2013
- AIPMT Question Papers 2012
- AIPMT Question Papers 2011
- AIPMT Question Papers 2010
Question Paper pattern of AIPMT is different from exams conducted before 2013. However, you can refer to the question types while preparing.
How to use AIPMT / NEET Question Papers for NEET Preparation?
Follow these steps to prepare for NEET/AIPMT or any other medical entrance exam by using AIPMT / NEET Question Papers.
- First of all, be seated in an isolated table-chair set up. It will be ideal if you have a separate study room where no one disturbs you.
- Get a sample OMR sheet. You can get this in any stationary shop or print it from online OMR sheets.
- Set alarm time for exactly same time as NEET/AIPMT question paper.
- Now open one of the question papers from links above.
- Start solving questions one by one and also keep marking answers in OMR sheet.
- As soon as timer rings, stop solving questions.
- Now check answers with the answer keys.
- Award marks as per NEET marking scheme.
- Analyze which areas need more efforts.
- If any questions were left, solve them also now.
Books recommended for NEET/AIPMT
|11 Years CBSE AIPMT & NEET Solved Papers||Buy Online|
|NEET 10 Practice Sets||Buy Online|
|29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Physics||Buy Online|
|29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Chemistry||Buy Online|
|29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology||Buy Online|
|New Pattern Chemistry by RK Gupta||Buy Online|
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd, Bhattacharjee||Buy Online|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry by Lee||Buy Online|
|Moderns Abc Of Objective Chemistry For NEET||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET – Vol. I, II||Buy Online|