The candidate has to download his/her AIPVT Admit Card 2016 along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website. Candidate has to appear for the examination at the given Centre along with the AIPVT 2016 Admit Card. Candidates who successfully submit application form and waiting for AIPVT admit card, can download their admit card of AIPVT Exam as per the schedule. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Card of AIPVT 2016 from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line.
AIPVT Admit Card 2016
Download Admit Card of AIPVT 2016 from April 18, 2016. Get the AIPVT 2016 Admit Card and proforma to paste postcard size photograph at aipvt.vci.nic.in. Read the instructions on the AIPVT admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from upto 30.04.2016. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
One postcard size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be pasted on the proforma downloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to the Invigilator at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
All aspiring candidates of All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2016 appearing on 14 May 2016 (Saturday from 2.00 to 5.00 PM) may please note the following :-
Steps to be followed for downloading Admit Card
- Click on Candidate Login,
- Provide Registration No. and Password,
- Click on Admit Card link,
- Admit card shall be displayed.
If you have problem in downloading your Admit Card after clicking on Admit Card link, follow the following steps:-
- When click on Admit card link, a “Pop-Up Blocked” message will appear on your browser (mostly on right-top corner).
- Right Click on that message and click “Always allow aipvt.vci.nic.in”.
- Again click on Admit card link to download your Admit Card
Instructions for AIPVT 2016 Admit Card
All aspiring candidates of All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2016 appearing on 14th May, 2016 (Saturday from 2.00 to 5.00 PM) may please note the following :-
- Admit Cards of AIPVT-2016 has been uploaded on 18th April, 2016. Candidates can download their admit cards along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in and appear for the examination at the given Centre. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them strictly during the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures in the Admit Card, the candidate may immediately communicate to the VCI on Fax 011-26184354/ Email at [email protected] upto 5.00 PM by 30.04.2016. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards till admission is over.
- If you have submitted Online Application Form and paid requisite fee on or before 3rd March, 2016 and the Admit Card of the candidate is not generated and shown on the Council’s website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. upto 30.04.2016 on Fax 011-26184354/ E-mail at [email protected] with the following documents for considering his/her candidature for the examination:
- Proof of fee paid (Photocopy of the e-challan, if fees paid through e-challan or Photocopy of transaction details, if fees paid through Debit/ Credit Card/Net Banking). In case, the fee has not been remitted by 3rd March, 2016, the application shall not be considered.
- Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- If you intend to make following corrections :
- Person with Disability (Pwd) from ‘Yes’ to ‘No’ and belongs to General/OBC category,
- SC/ST to General/OBC category
- Kindly pay balance fee of Rs 750/- through Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Secretary, Veterinary Council of India’, payable at New Delhi and send along with Admit Card to The Examination Section, Veterinary Council of India, A-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066 by 30th April, 2016 by Speed Post