The candidate has to download his/her AIPVT Admit Card 2017 along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website. Candidate has to appear for the examination at the given Centre along with the AIPVT 2017 Admit Card. Candidates who will be successfully submit application form and waiting for AIPVT admit card, can download their admit card of AIPVT Exam as per the schedule. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Card of AIPVT 2017 from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line.
|Issue of Admit Cards||Apr 2017|
|Date of All India Pre Veterinary Test||May 2017|
AIPVT Admit Card 2017
Download Admit Card of AIPVT 2017 from Apr 2017 (expected). Get the AIPVT 2017 Admit Card and proforma to paste postcard size photograph at aipvt.vci.nic.in. Read the instructions on the AIPVT admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
One postcard size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be pasted on the proforma downloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to the Invigilator at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- Link will be available here.
Candidates please note that insofar any details of AIPVT 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as AIPVT 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
All aspiring candidates of All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2017 who will be appearing in the month of May 2017 (expected) may please note the following :-
Given below instruction is as per last year exam.
Steps to be followed for downloading Admit Card
- Click on Candidate Login,
- Provide Registration No. and Password,
- Click on Admit Card link,
- Admit card shall be displayed.
If you have problem in downloading your Admit Card after clicking on Admit Card link, follow the following steps:-
- When click on Admit card link, a “Pop-Up Blocked” message will appear on your browser (mostly on right-top corner).
- Right Click on that message and click “Always allow aipvt.vci.nic.in”.
- Again click on Admit card link to download your Admit Card
Instructions for AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
All aspiring candidates of All India Pre Veterinary Test 2017 who will be appearing in the month of May 2017 (expected) may please note the following :-
- Admit Cards of AIPVT-2017 will be uploaded in the month of Apr 2017. Candidates can download their admit cards along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in and appear for the examination at the given Centre. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them strictly during the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures in the Admit Card, the candidate may immediately communicate to the VCI on Fax 011-26184354/ Email at [email protected] In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards till admission is over.
- If you have submitted Online Application Form and paid requisite fee and the Admit Card of the candidate is not generated and shown on the Council’s website, the candidate should approach the Help Line on Fax 011-26184354/ E-mail at [email protected] with the following documents for considering his/her candidature for the examination:
- Proof of fee paid. In case, the fee has not been remitted, the application shall not be considered.
- Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- If you intend to make following corrections :
- Person with Disability (Pwd) from ‘Yes’ to ‘No’ and belongs to General/OBC category,
- SC/ST to General/OBC category