AIPVT 2015 Admit Card – Issue of hall ticket and Provision of downloading
The candidate has to download his/her Admit Card along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website w.e.f. 29.05.2015 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 30.05.2015 to 05.06.2015.
Download AIPVT Admit Card – Candidates who successfully submit their application form and waiting for admit card, can download their admit card from 29th May 2015 onwards. Exam will be held on 20th June 2015.
- Link will be available here.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 30.05.2015 to 05.06.2015. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Council will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- One postcard size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be pasted on the proforma dowloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to the Invigilator at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- Candidates who will not bring the downloaded proforma with postcard size photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his/her disqualification.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPVT-2015 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Veterinary
- College is over.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.