Amity University Application Form 2014
Admission packs are avilable at Cost of Rs. 1,100 /-
Students eligible for scholarship can apply free of cost by downloading free and submitting without any payment. For Scholarship Eligibility [Click Here]
- Fill and submit application form online.
- Upload softcopy of class X mark sheet and recent color passport size photograph.
- Pay online through Credit/Debit Card.
- Fill your basic details and download application form in PDF format.
- Print the application form, fill-in the required details completely, affix recent color passport size photo and submit along with photocopy of class X mark sheet at the respective campus you are applying to.
- You can download the application form free of cost and submit with DD for Rs. 1100/- in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New delhi or pay online by debit/credit card.
- Buy application pack from Axis bank branches/ Amity Campuses in Lucknow, Jaipur & Gwalior
- Duly fill-in the required details completely, affix recent passport size photo and submit along with photocopy of class X mark sheet at respective campus you are applying to.
- Click here to view the list of Axis bank branches from where you can get the Amity application pack
[Click here] to download Amity admission prospectus 2014
Amity University Application Form Fee and Refund Policy
In most cases, the application fee is nonrefundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- More than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- A candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the university is not able provide softcopy of the application form.
Note: For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the University.
(Click here) to report any technical problem in downloading the Application Form
Completing the Application Form
- Fill in the Application Form only if you satisfy yourselves about your eligibility for admission to the programme.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, you can apply provisionally to go through admission process at your own risk.
- The Application Form has to be filled in your own handwriting in black ink and undertaking is to be signed by you only.
- The instructions in the Application Form are self-explanatory. Please follow them strictly.
- It is mandatory to provide your email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Admission Office for any communication.
- Enclose class 10th mark sheet only with the Application Form. No other Mark sheets / Testimonials are to be attached with the Application Form at this stage (Only Foreign students / Foreign University Degree holder should attach photocopies of academic transcripts & AIU Equivalence Certificate). University / Board / Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during original document verification will result in cancellation of Admission
- It may be noted that no request for change in the particulars filled in the Application Form by you will be entertained under any circumstances.
- You can not apply more than once for the same programme in one admission year.
Submitting the Application Form
- Details for Amity University Uttar Pradesh Campuses in Noida, Lucknow & Dubai, Amity University Rajasthan Campus in Jaipur, Amity University Haryana Campus in Gurgaon (Manesar) and Amity University Madhya Pradesh Campus in Gwalior are given [Here]. Application Forms be submitted in respective campus.
- Incomplete Forms will be rejected. No addition subsequently will be allowed and a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Form cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- You are advised to keep a photocopy of the complete application form.