Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2014
Instructions for submission of the application form- Online/ Download
|Course||Commencement of Issue/ online registration||Last date of registration||Last date of receipt of confirmation page/Application||Application Mode||Date of Entrance exam||Mode of selection||Application fee (Rs)|
|21.04.14 Monday||25.04.14 Friday||Online only||18.5.14 Sunday||Entrance exam||1500|
|Post Basic BSc(N)||25.05.14 Sunday||07.07.14 Monday||10.07.14 Thursday||Online/ Download||19.07.14 Saturday||Entrance exam||500|
|BSc Nursing||15.04.14 Tuesday||02.06.13 Monday||05.06.14 Thursday||Online/ Download||16.06.14 Monday||Interview||500|
|BSc Allied Health Sciences||15.05.14 Thursday||30.06.14 Monday||03.07.14 Tuesday||Online/ Download||80% and above – 14.07.14
70% to 79% – 19.07.14
60% to 69% - 24-07.14
For Online Application- Follow the below instructions
For ONLINE applications, before beginning to register into the OARS Portal, make sure you have the following in hand.
- A valid, actively used Email ID
- Soft copy of the candidate photo
- Cash voucher‐ Downloaded application
- Net banking/debit card/ credit card‐ Online application.
After you have the above handy with you, proceed to register into the OARS portal.
- Click on “New User Registration” to begin registering into the OARS Portal.
- Read through the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to register” button at the bottom of the screen.
Enter your name, valid, actively used email id as shown and the code displayed and click on “REGISTER”.
If the email provided is valid, you will get a confirmation message as shown below.
Your OARS User name is ———–
Check your EMAIL for the Password to OARS Portal. You should look in the Inbox or Spam folder for an email from “Amrita Medical
Admissions”.Follow the link in the email to come back to OARS portal to login and begin filling your Application form.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL to see if you received the Account Sign Up email from Amrita_Medical_Admissions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT delete this email. You can change your password after logging in using the password given in this email, but if you are not changing it, you can always use this email to get the password. There is also a “FORGOT PASSWORD” link which can be used to get a new password sent to your email id.
You have successfully registered in the OARS portal! Given below are your login details:
User Name : ————
Password : ———–
Before proceeding to fill in the Online Application form, make sure you have the following ready:
- Soft copy of recent (taken after 1st January 2014) passport size color photograph. Photograph should be taken in a white/light colored background. The image should be in JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5 cm print. Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640X480 (0.3 Mega pixel).Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
- Demand draft or Cash Voucher Details that is to be filled in Payment part of OARS portal.
- To proceed filling in the Online Application Form – Click on the link that will be given in your email or copy paste the link in a browser and hit enter.
PROCEED TO AMRITA UNIVERSITY MBBS APPLICATION FORM 2014
- Fill accurate information and all the mandatory fields as applicable.
- Give a valid Mobile as well as Land line phone number. In case of verification.
- Save the application form and review thoroughly BEFORE clicking on Submit & Proceed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you click on “CONFIRM SUBMIT”, you will not be able to edit the information in the application form. You can always register with a new email id in to the OARS portal to re‐fill a new application form.
SUBMISSION OF PHOTOGRAPH
Exam Center: Pick the Exam Center of your choice from the drop down menu (if you see only one, it means there is only one exam center where the exam will be conducted).
PAYMENT OF FEES
Payment Details: Payment can be made by a cash voucher at any branch of Dhanlaxmi Bank. Ensure that you correctly enter the Cash Voucher Tran ID.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any confirmation sheet that is received without candidate copy of cash voucher will not be approved.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications to some programs accept only ONLINE payment. In such cases, steps to be followed are given below.
- Click on Pay Online – Netbanking via various banks, Debit card, Credit card options are available to choose from.
- Proceed to pick your online payment option and follow through with your transaction.
- Select Entrance Exam Center – Once selected, option to change is not available.
YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOW BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED
- Make sure you have Adobe Reader in your computer to open the Confirmation Sheet
- You will also receive an email about the successful completion of Application along with your application number.
- All communication to the Admissions office will require your Application Number – Hence do not delete the emails that you receive!
- Make sure you have applied for the correct program.
- Check all the details in the confirmation sheet – if any mistake is found, you can create a new user name and re‐apply in the OARS portal.
- Signature of candidate and parent/guardian is mandatory.
- Cut the ADDRESS SLIP and paste this on the envelope.
- Make sure the relevant documents are attached along with payment (Institution Copy of Cash Voucher).
Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi – 682041,
Ph: 0484 285 8373/ 285 8374 / 285 8375,
Email: [email protected]
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Click Here for Amrita University MBBS Admission Complete Information