Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016 is available online. Qualified candidates in NEET 2016 can fill their Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016 from here. Get here complete information of Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016.
Amrita University Canceled its Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS Course. Amrita University MBBS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
|Commencement for Online Registration||18 Aug 2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration|
Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016
Before applying online or registering for application, candidates should have the following :
- A valid Email ID (If One do not have an email address we recommend creating a Gmail account)
- A colour face close-up photograph taken within the last 3 months to reflect your current appearance. Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background. Taken in full-face view directly facing the Camera
- Your photograph in digital form with Maximum Size: 30Kb, Image Dimension: 150W X 200H pixel resolution, and the Image should be in JPEG format.
- NEET Result sheet scanned copy.
Candidates can fill their Application form to participate in the counselling process. Candiates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
- Application Fee of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) by using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
Steps for Online Application Registration (OARS Portal) process:-
- On visiting http://amrita.edu/healthsciences for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after registering into application portal using a valid email – id. While you initiate the process of application you will get a password through your email, which is required to be used till the admission process is completed. Hall ticket can also be downloaded only by using this password (Keep record of your username and password for your reference).
- Start filling up the application form with all details as per the following steps:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Parent / Guardian Details
- Qualifying / Qualification Details
- Reference Details
- Upload of Photograph (as per the specifications mentioned above)
- Upload NEET result sheet scanned copy
- Payment of Application Fee
- Successful submission of application form
- Do not leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected, such as if photo not uploaded or payment pending or any column not filled.
- Upload scanned copy of Candidate’s NEET result sheet and save. Applications without candidate’s NEET result sheet will be rejected and not considered.
- Upload soft copy of Candidate’s photo as per the specifications mentioned above and save. Applications with no Candidate’s photograph properly uploaded will be rejected and not considered.
- Complete the online application form and pay Application Fee of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) by using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
- If transaction of payment failed, you will receive SMS (due to network technical error). In this case, you need to pay once again after sometime to make the payment successful and after successful payment click “submit” button for pdf form of application.
- Once submitted, a pdf form of application will be generated and you will receive SMS stating “You have successfully submitted your application and Registration Number is ……………” as well as by e-mail.
- Keep a soft copy of submitted application form for future reference without fail.
- Any discrepancy in the statement of submission of incomplete or incorrectly filled forms or unclear photographs will lead to rejection of application.