Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016 is available from 02 March 2016. Amrita University MBBS Application Fee 2016 is Rs. 1600, which can be paid online through Net banking / Credit / Debit card.
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Amrita University MBBS Entrance Examination.
|Online Registration commences||02 Mar 2016|
|Last date Online Registration||09 May 2016|
Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016 has to be submitted online. The online registration has begun on 02 Mar 2016. The Last Date the Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2016 shall be received by the university in online mode is 09 May 2016.
How to fill Amrita MBBS Application Form 2016
A valid Email ID (If One do not have an email address recommend creating a Gmail account)
Your photograph in digital form with Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H pixel resolution, and the Image should be in JPEG format
Steps for Online Application Registration (OARS Portal) process :-
On visiting http://amrita.edu/healthsciences for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after registering into Application portal using a valid email – id. While you initiate the process of application you will get a password through your email, which is required to be used till the admission process is completed. Hall ticket can also be downloaded only by using this password (Keep record of your username and password for your reference).
Start filling up the application form with all details as per the following steps :
- Step 1 : Personal Details
- Step 2 : Contact Details
- Step 3 : Parent / Guardian Details Step
- Step 4 : Qualifying / Qualification Details Step
- Step 5 : Reference Details Step
- Step 6 : Upload of Photograph (as per the specifications mentioned above)
- Step 7 : Payment of Application Fee
- Step 8 : Exam Center Option
Do not leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected, such as if photo not uploaded or payment pending or any column not filled.
Upload soft copy of Candidate’s photo as per the specifications mentioned above and save.
Complete the online application form and pay Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) by using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card. If transaction of payment failed, you will receive SMS (due to network technical error). In this case, you need to pay once again after sometime to make the payment successful and after successful payment you may select the Center for Entrance Examination and click “submit” button for pdf form of application.
Refund of Application Fee (if transaction failed):-
- If transaction failed, the debited amount will be refunded automatically to your account within 10 working days in which you have already paid.
- Once submitted, a pdf form of application will be generated and you will receive SMS stating “You have successfully submitted your application and Registration Number is “____” as well as by e-mail.
- Keep a soft copy of submitted application form for future reference without fail.
- For any online application queries while online registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check the Status of Application form (Not Approved; Approved; Hall Ticket Released) from the OARS Portal anytime during the application process. Good Luck!
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.