Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2015 will be available from 02 March 2015. Amrita University MBBS Application Fee 2015 is Rs. 1500, which can be paid online through Net banking / Credit / Debit card.
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Amrita University MBBS Entrance Examination.
|Online Registration commences||02.03.2015|
|Last date Online Registration||29.04.2015|
Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2015 has to be submitted online. The online registration has started on 2 March 2015. The Last Date the Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2015 shall be received by the university is 29 April 2015.
Please note that the information given below is based on previous year admission process for referance purose only. Details will be updated after o2 march 2015. Please visit again after 02 mar 2015 to apply online.
How to fill Amrita MBBS Application Form 2015
- A Valid Email ID is required for registering to online portal (If you do not have an Email ID, we recommend you create a free email account using Gmail)
- Enter your Full Name, Email ID, Code and click “Register” button – The password to OARS portal will be sent to the Email ID that you provided
- Login to your email and check your Inbox (or Spam folder) for an Email from “Amrita Medical Admissions” – Copy the password text (IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you select ONLY the password and not blank spaces!) and follow the link back to the OARS portal
- Enter the OARS Portal with your Email ID and Password -> You will be able to view the Online Application form
- The Application form consists of 4 sections namely Personal Details, Contact Details,Parents/Guardian Details and Qualification Details. All fields are mandatory and candidates are requested to fill in correct information.
- After ensuring that all information is correct, candidates can “Save” or “Submit and Proceed” to next step. NOTE: Once “Submit and Proceed” is given, you will be asked to “Confirm Submit” or “Submit Later”. If “Confirm Submit” is given, you cannot go back to edit the information in the Application form. If you do not have the scanned copy of photograph ready or the Payment details ready, we recommend you choose “Submit Later” and come back later to continue with application form filling process.
- If “Confirm Submit” is given, the next screen will prompt you to upload a scanned copy of your photo. Make sure you follow the specifications mentioned on the size and resolution of the photo. Photograph should be taken in a white/light colored background. The image should be in JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5 cm print. Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640X480 (0.3 Mega pixel). Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320×240.
- Browse for the Photo file and upload the photo. Click on “Proceed”. This will take you to the next section of application processing which is filling of Payment of Fee Details.
- Select your Mode of Payment (DD or Cash Voucher or ONLINE) and fill in the required details that are prompted based on the mode of payment you chose.
- After entering the payment details, you will be directed to a page where you can download the Confirmation Sheet. Take a printout of the Confirmation Sheet in good quality A4 size paper.
- If payment is made by cash voucher, send the original “Amrita office copy” of cash voucher along with the Confirmation Sheet.
- In case of Demand Draft, send the original DD along with the Confirmation Sheet. On the back side of DD, the candidate should write his/her name in capital letters and mention the course name to which he/she is applying.
- Candidate and Parent/Guardian should sign in the column provided in the Confirmation Sheet.
- The printed Confirmation sheet along with the relevant documents must be mailed by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier.
- Ensure that the Confirmation Sheet reaches the admission office by last date mentioned on our website.
- You can check the Status of Application form (Not Received; Received; Approved; Hall Ticket Released) from the OARS Portal.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.