Check Status, Roll number and Other Details of AMU Application Form
Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
Aligarh Muslim University – Know your App. No., Roll No. and other Essential Details
- Click Here to Check Status, Roll number and Other Details
- The data displayed here is unscrutinized. The Form is liable to rejection after final scrutiny. The above information is just to facilitate the applicants.
- In case of any discrepancy, kindly communicate the Admission Section, AMU in writing addressing the Deputy Controller, Admissions.
- This database is updated every 72 hrs. If your record is not found even 15 days before the Admission Test, check the List of Rejected Forms or contact the Admission Section, AMU.
- NN: None; I: Internal; E: External; NE: Not-Eligible
- A: Aligarh; D: Allahabad; Y: Bareily; B: Bhopal; G: Guwahati; H: hyderabad; K: Kolakata; L: Lucknow; M: Meerut; S: Srinagar; Z: Kozhikode
Cases when application forms may be rejected by Aligarh Muslim University
A candidate whose qualifying examination is not recognized by this University shall not be eligible for admission. All such Application Forms / admissions shall be rejected / cancelled.
If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for a course of study, ALL such Application Forms of the candidate may be summarily rejected.
Application Forms may be rejected if :
- Received incomplete.
- Not submitted on prescribed form
- Received without requisite fee,
- Attached Demand Draft is not in favour of Finance Officer, A.M.U., payable at Aligarh
- Received after the last date.
No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No relaxation in the last date shall be granted. The University takes no responsibility for postal delay or non-receipt of Application Forms or any other communication related to admissions.
The AMU entrance exam roll number will be a seven digit number unique to each candidate.
Application No./ R.No./ Transaction ID should be quoted for all queries or correspondence and at the time of submission of required documents. The documents submitted without mentioning Application No./ R.No./ Transaction ID will not be considered.
Please note: Candidate must determine his/her eligibility before applying for admission in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc. The percentage of marks secured by a candidate at the qualifying examination, falling short by even a decimal fraction shall not be rounded off to the next whole number. Similarly, if the age falls short or exceeds even by a single day, the candidate shall not be eligible for admission.