Candidates are required to fill separate AMU Application Form 2015 for each course of study as detailed in this Guide. However, candidates should submit a single AMU Application Form for courses for which a combined Test is to be conducted.
AMU Admission 2015 Application Form shall not be transferred from one course of study to another under any circumstance. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for a course of study, ALL such Application Forms of the candidate may be summarily rejected. Candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of Course / Branch / Main Subject / Stream / Specialization from among those listed under the course of study concerned. The order of preference indicated in the Application Form will not be changed.
Get here application forms for AMUEEE 2015, AMU MBBS 2015 and other courses admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE APPLICATION FORM
The prescribed Application Forms and the Guide to Admissions containing details of courses are available below.
If paying through Bank Draft, it should be drawn in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh.
Options of paying Admission Test Fee through Online mode OR Canara Bank Challan are also available. Candidates are requested to choose ‘Others ‘ from bank drop down list in case they are paying through bank Challan.
- Candidates applying for admission to various Courses during the session 2015-2016 are hereby informed that they may deposit the Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges through Bank Challan Mode at the Canara Bank Counters, AMU Branch, Aligarh (Behind Administrative Block) in addition to Demand Draft / Online Mode w.e.f. 07.03.2015. Candidates are advised to enclose the Original Copy of the Bank Challan Receipt with their Application Forms strictly as photocopy of the same will not be accepted.
Note: Applicants of Test Courses are requested to send the printout of the duly filled in Application Form alongwith the relevant documents to the Deputy/Asstt. Controller, Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh only.
|S.No.||Course||Application Fee||Last Date to Apply||Examination Date||Apply Online||Download PDF Copy|
|1||B.A. LL. B.||500/-||18.03.2015||01.06.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|2||B. E. (Evening)||300/-||21.03.2015||30.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|3||B. Ed.||300/-||18.03.2015||10.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|4||B L. I. Sc.||300/-||21.03.2015||01.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|5||B. S. W.||300/-||to be announcedLast year date -13.03.2014||to be announcedLast year date -29.04.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|6||B. Tech. only||500/-||23.03.2015||17.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|7||B. Tech. & B. Arch.||600/-||23.03.2015||17.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|8||B.U.M.S. / Pre-Tib||300/-||21.03.2015||05.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|9||C. E. T. (Professional Courses)||300/-||21.03.2015||30.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|10||Dip. in General Nursing||300/-||21.03.2015||29.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|11||LL. M.||300/-||21.03.2015||29.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|12||M. L. I. Sc.||300/-||21.03.2015||29.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|13||M. A. Mass Communication||300/-||21.03.2015||29.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|14||M.B.A.||500/-||18.03.2015||10.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|15||M.B.B.S./B.D.S.||500||18.03.2015||26.04.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|16||M. C. A.||300/-||21.03.2015||12.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|17||M. Ed.||300/-||to be announcedLast year date -19.03.2014||to be announcedLast year date -29.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|18||M. F. C./M. T. A.||300/-||to be announcedLast year date -19.03.2014||to be announcedLast year date -21.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|19||M. S. W.||300/-||21.03.2015||05.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|20||M. Sc. Biotechnology||300/-||21.03.2015||01.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|21||Master of Agribusiness Mgmt.||300/-||to be announcedLast year date -19.03.2014||to be announcedLast year date -28.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|22||S.S.S.C. (Science)||400/-||26.03.2015||24.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|23||Dip. in Engineering||400/-||26.03.2015||24.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|24||S.S.S.C. (Humanities / Commerce)||400/-||26.03.2015||25.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|B. A. / B. Sc. / B. Com.|
|24||B. A. (Hons.)||300/-||to be announcedLast year date -24.03.2014||31.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|25||B. Sc. (Hons.)||300/-||to be announcedLast year date -24.03.2014||31.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
|26||B. Com. (Hons.)||300/-||30.03.2015||31.05.2015||Fill Online Form||Login|
- Login to Download the PDF copy of your Application Form
- Application Form for Admission to Departmental/Non-Test Courses
- Admission to Bridge Course for Graduates of DEENI MADARIS
HOW TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM
For courses where the application Form is to be filled ONLINE, the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
For courses where the application Form is to be filled OFFLINE, the candidates have to download the Application Form and then fill it manually.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM :
- Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE) OR.
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE).
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
- Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh. OR
- ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms/Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Course wise Date of exam, Last date of application form submission, and other details of AMU 2015 application forms