Aligarh Muslim University Application Forms 2014
HOW TO OBTAIN THE APPLICATION FORM
The prescribed Application Forms and the Guide to Admissions containing details of courses are available below.
|S.No.||Course||Application Fee||Last Date||Test Date||Apply Online||Download PDF copy of your duly filled in Form|
|1||B.A. LL. B.||500/-||13.03.2014||01.06.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|2||B. E. (Evening)||300/-||19.03.2014||26.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|3||B. Ed.||300/-||13.03.2014||01.06.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|4||B L. I. Sc.||300/-||19.03.2014||29.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|5||B. S. W.||300/-||13.03.2014||29.04.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|6||B. Tech. only||500/-||15.03.2014||18.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|7||B. Tech. & B. Arch.||600/-||15.03.2014||18.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|8||B. U. M. S./ Pre-Tib||300/-||13.03.2014||01.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|9||C. E. T. (Professional Courses)||300/-||13.03.2014||03.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|10||Dip. in General Nursing||300/-||13.03.2014||03.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|11||LL. M.||300/-||19.03.2014||24.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|12||M. L. I. Sc.||300/-||13.03.2014||17.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|13||M. A. Mass Communication||300/-||19.03.2014||22.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|14||M.B.A./M.B.A. (IB)/P.G.D.I.B.F.||500/-||13.03.2014||01.06.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|15||M.B.B.S./B.D.S.||500/-||22.03.2014||27.05.2014||Fill Online Form(Link 1) | (Link 2)|
|16||M. C. A.||300/-||13.03.2014||20.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|17||M. Ed.||300/-||19.03.2014||29.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|18||M. F. C./M. T. A.||300/-||19.03.2014||21.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|19||M. S. W.||300/-||19.03.2014||22.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|20||M. Sc. Biotechnology||300/-||19.03.2014||28.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|21||Master of Agribusiness Mgmt.||300/-||19.03.2014||28.05.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|22||S.S.S.C. (Sc.)/Dip. in Engineering||400/-||10.03.2014||27.04.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|23||S.S.S.C. (Humanities/Commerce)||400/-||10.03.2014||27.04.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|B. A. / B. Sc. / B. Com.|
|24||B. A. (Hons.)||300/-||24.03.2014||08.06.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|25||B. Sc. (Hons.)||300/-||24.03.2014||08.06.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
|26||B. Com. (Hons.)||300/-||24.03.2014||08.06.2014||Fill Online Form||Login|
Applicants are requested to send the Bank Draft(s) and other relevant documents alongwith the printout of the PDF copy of their duly filled in Application Form(s) to the Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh and NOT TO Finance Office(r), AMU.
HOW TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM
For courses where the application Form is to be filled ONLINE, the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
For courses where the application Form is to be filled OFFLINE, the candidates have to download the Application Form and then fill it manually. Candidates are advised to read “Important Information and Rules” and also to follow guidelines while filling Application Form.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM :
- Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE) OR
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Bank Challan along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
- Application Form can be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submiting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
- Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh OR
- Bank Challan from State Bank of India, AMU Branch, Aligarh Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft/Bank Challan with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Cash Receipt.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.