Candidates are required to fill separate AMU Application Form 2017 for each course of study as detailed in this guide. However, candidates should submit a single AMU Application Form for courses for which a combined Test is to be conducted.
AMU Admission 2017 Application Form shall not be transferred from one course of study to another under any circumstance. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for a course of study, ALL such Application Forms of the candidate may be summarily rejected. Candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of Course / Branch / Main Subject / Stream / Specialization from among those listed under the course of study concerned. The order of preference indicated in the AMU Application Form will not be changed.
Get here AMU Admission Forms for AMUEEE 2017, AMU B.Tech 2017, AMU MBBS, AMU PG Medical 2017 and other courses admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU Application Forms 2017
The prescribed Application Form and the Guide to Admissions containing details of course is made available on the AMU Website, the same details are published here in short. The candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website (ONLINE). Candidates are advised to follow the guidelines for filling the form as given in the Guide to Admissions.
Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference. If offline mode is available, the Acknowledgement Slip will be given for AMU Admission Form submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
|S.No.||Course||Fee||Last Date||Test Date|
|1.||Dip. in General Nursing & Midwifery||350/-||18.02.2017|
|3.||B. Com. (Hons.)||350/-||20.02.2017||23.04.2017|
|6.||B.Tech. / B. Arch.||650/-||22.02.2017||30.04.2017|
|8.||M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/
P.G. Dip. In Islamic Banking & Finance
|10.||B.A. (Hons.)Foreign Languages||350/-||27.02.2017||08.05.2017|
|12.||S.S.S.C. (Science Stream) & Diploma in Engg.||450/-||01.03.2017||14.05.2017|
|13.||S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||450/-||01.03.2017||14.05.2017|
|15.||Diploma Courses through CET||350/-||04.03.2017||20.05.2017|
|18.||M.A. (Mass Communication)||350/-||04.03.2017||22.05.2017|
|23.||B.U.M.S.||350/-||30 May 2017||11 Jun 2017|
|24.||MBBS / BDS||500/-||25 May 2017 – Online
||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
|25.||MD/MS/ PG Diploma Courses||500/-||04.02.2017||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
|26.||M.D.S.||500/-||04.02.2017||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
Notified on 16 Feb 2017: – In view of the representation/request for changing the Test schedule of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course by various students, the notified date of Admission Test of the aforesaid course has been rescheduled to 21 Apr 2017 (4:00 PM to 6:00 PM) instead of 19 Apr 2017.
Applicants of General Test courses are request to send the print out of the PDF generated after successful payment to the Joint Controller, Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examination, AMU, Aligarh by Post before the last date of submission of application form.
- In case of any problem/query feel free to call at hour helpdesk between 10:00 am to 8:00pm on weekdays except Fridays 8:00 am to 12:30 pm or mail at [email protected] & phone numbers 0571-2700935, 0571-2700926 (Ext. 1161)
How to fill the Application Form
- Aligarh Muslim University has announced the test dates for admission. Application form submission details are also announced.
- For courses where the application Form is to be filled ONLINE, the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
- For courses where the application Form is to be filled OFFLINE (if any), the candidates have to download the Application Form and then fill it manually.
AMU Online Application Form 2017
Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as Mobile Number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
Only Single Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by a candidate.
Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly before Saving it as you will not be able to Edit/Update it afterwards.
Before filling the Application form you must have the following ready.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo with white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left for Boys & Right for Girls) of the Candidate in JPG/JPEG format ONLY. The file size of each should be less than 40KB
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of qualifying examination
Note: Please don’t rename files with BMP/PNG/TIFF/etc (Not acceptable file extension names such as filename.BMP, filename.PNG, or filename.TIFF). If file is not in JPG or JPEG format convert them to JPG/JPEG format using appropriate software (e.g, Paint) instead of just renaming the file extension.
Books recommended for AMU Entrance Exam
|AMU Explorer for Engineering||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
AMU Online Application Form for MBBS / BDS (through NEET)
All aspirants desirous for admission in MBBS / BDS in AMU have to register themselves online. Candidates are required to Pay application fee along with the AMU Form. Withing few days of the declaration of the result of NEET, registered aspirants shall login online and submit their score of NEET. The link is now available. Also check for updates after NEET has declared its result.
Application Fee Payment
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through
- Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
- ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Local Bank Challan issued from Canara Bank, AMU Campus, Aligarh / ICICI Bank (Extension Counters) at AMU Campus, Aligarh
Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
Process for submission of Application Form
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- In case of offline payment attach the bank challan.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference. Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it. Candidates who submit their Application Form by post/on counter may check the status of their Application Form on the website (www.amucontrollerexams.com).
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
Note: Incomplete Application Forms/Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Step by Step Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
First of all candidate have to register for AMU Admission 2017. To register online go to http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/oaps/register.php and fill details like usename, password, email address and name. Click Submit
Once you are registered with AMU website, you can apply for various courses by login to the admission portal using your username and password.
Go to http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/oaps/login.php
Enter your registered username and password.
A four step application form submission portal will open. Step 4 has 2 parts Application & Payment of test fee which needs to be completed in one go otherwise the application will stand incomplete and applicants will have to re-apply
Step 1 : Profile
Candidate has to fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa.
Fields marked with asterisk are mandatory. After saving the profile, candidates will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct. Candidates will not be able to edit or update profile after confirmation. If a candidate finds any mistakes after the profile then he/she will have to re-register with different username and password.
Step 2 : Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression
Candidate has to upload his/her latest photo, signature and thumb impression (left thumb impression for boys and right thumb impression for girls) and the same will appear in the PDF file of his/her application form. The size of the images must not exceed 20kb.
Candidate will reserve 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as they will be needed at different times along with application form as the time of admission.
Mismatch of any of your uploaded information may result in cancellation of your application / admission at any stage.
Step 3 : Special Categories
It is mandatory to select “NO” if he/she does not belong to any special category.
Candidate may select any special category if he/she is willing to claim with sufficient documentary proof as and when required.
Follow the step-wise instructions as they appear in the selection of categories upto a maximum of 3 categories per application form.
Payment related instructions
For online payment of test fee / processing fee keep ready your net banking / debit cards / credit cards details.
The same Dashboard will be used to monitor the status of your Application Form and to Download the Admit Card for Entrance Test.
A list of cities where Admission Test for various courses of studies is to be held is given below. Candidates are required to indicate in the column provided in Application Form their preference of Admission Test Centres against the available Test Centre options for various courses:
Frequently Asked questions (FAQ)
Question No. 1: I have filled incorrect date of birth and have not posted the form yet. Can I correct DOB?
Answer No. 1: If you have paid fees, fresh form is to be filled in. Fee is to be paid again as correction in soft copy of application form cannot be done Refund of fee will not be possible as on date.
Question No. 2. I have forgotten password. What should I do now?
In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link (Click Here) to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
Important dates – Summary of Courses of Study (with their Application Form Details, Test Schedule)