Asso CET Application Form is issued by AMUPMDC. Medical aspirants can fill the application form of Asso CET at www.amupmdc.org within the given dates. Correct and verifiable details must be entered, and thereafter application fee is to be paid to complete the process of submission of application form of Asso CET. Candidates must go through the official information brochure carefully before applying to understand the eligibility criteria and other details pertaining to the medical entrance exam for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc Nursing.
Get here complete details of Asso CET application form submission such as how to apply, application fees, and important dates.
Official details of Asso CET Application Form have not yet been announced. Information of Asso CET application form such as how to apply, fees and step by step procedure given here are as per last year’s brochure and are only for reference. Please check the page again for updated and new information.
Asso CET Application Form
Application fee for all categories was Rs 3000 last year. This included cost of form and processing fees. Candidate were asked to pay the fee directly to the State Bank of India account of AMUPMDC as per instructions given in how to fill AMUPMDC Asso CET application form. Once the official notification is issued by AMUPMDC, the application forms will be released. Expected important dates related to form submission are given here.
|Commencement of form submission||Third week of March|
|Last date to submit form online||Third week of April|
|Availability of admit card||First week of May|
|Last date to download admit card of Asso CET||Second week of May|
Instructions for application form
- In the online form, enter all the required details along with documents asked such as scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidate must check each and every entry before submitting the form. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he / she is eligible, and has entered correct and verifiable information in the self-filled application form.
- Last year candidates were asked to upload scanned photograph, signature and Certificate of Identity. Size of photograph, signature and Certificate of Identity should be exactly within the specifications asked by the form. The photograph, signature and Certificate of Identity should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format.
- Format for Certificate of Identity will be available in the Information Brochure of AMUPMDC CET. It had to be downloaded and certified from Head Master / Principal. This had to be uploaded while filling online application form (format-jpg and maximum size 100kb). Certificate of Identity was also to be carried at the time of Examination.
- To pay the application fee, candidates had to take printout of the Bank Challan. This challan was to be taken to SBI bank branch and fee submitted there.
Apply Online Here – Link to apply online for AMUPMDC ASSO CET is not yet available.
How To Fill Asso CET Application Form – Explained
Candidates may please note that official information brochure containing dates of exam and application form have not yet been announced. Further details such as how to fill the application form, and other information given here is for reference purpose keeping in mind the process followed in the last exam. Candidate must read the information brochure of ASSO CET before proceeding to fill the form.
Candidates while filling the online application form of AMUPMDC CET must do so very carefully. It is important to follow the instructions and enter correct information only. Go through the instructions given here in detail regarding each field to be filled in the form.
The online form needs to be filled by the candidate who wishes to appear in the Maharashtra AMUPMDC ASSO CET . Step by step instructions are given below. Changes, if any, to this process will be updated in March.
Step I : Go to the online application portal.
- Access AMUPMDC ASSO CET Application Form from www.amupmdc.org.
- Click On “Online Application for ASSO CET” link.
- Read the instructions on AMUPMDC CET page carefully, and click on Next button.
Step II : Enter Personal Information.
- Surname – Exactly as mentioned in your SSC Certificate / Mark Sheet.
- First Name – Exactly as mentioned in your SSC Certificate / Mark Sheet
- Father Name / Husband Name – Exactly as mentioned in your SSC Certificate / Mark Sheet
- Mother Name- Exactly as mentioned in your SSC Certificate / Mark Sheet
- Date Of Birth – Exactly as mentioned in your SSC Certificate / Mark Sheet
- Sex – Male or Female
- Nationality – Indian / Foreigner / NRI
- Domicle – Maharashtra or Other than Maharashtra
- Category – OPEN, SC, ST, VJ(DT)(A), NT-1(B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, SBC
- Name of SubCaste.
Step III : Enter Communication Details
- Address – Please give an address where you can be reached. Mention all details in the address field.
- Moblie No. – Give a valid mobile number. ASSO CET may wish to communicate on your mobile via sms.
- Tel.No With STD Code – Give a valid landline number. ASSO CET may wish to communicate on your mobile via call.
- Email Address – Give a valid email ID. ASSO CET may wish to communicate on your email ID for updates or information.
Step IV : Enter Academic Details
- Percentage of Marks obtained in ssc (10th std.)/ Equivalent Examination – Enter marks exactly as mentioned in your Class 10th / SSC Certificate.
Step V : Select ASSO CET Examination Centre
The exam was held in following centers last year.
- Navi Mumbai
Step VI : Upload Photograph, Signature and Identity Certificate in AMUPMDC ASSO CET Application Form
Instruction For Photograph:
- Size of photograph must be less than 35kb.
- Height of photograph must be 300 pixel.
- Width of photograph must be 200 pixel.
Instruction For Signature:
- Size of Signature must be less than 30kb.
- Height of Signature must be 150 pixel.
- Width of Signature must be 250 pixel.
Instruction For ‘Certificate of Identity’:
- Size of ‘Certificate of Identity’ must be less than 100kb.
- The Certificate of Identity is given on Page 30 of the ASSO CET Information Brochure.
- You can also download the Certificate of Identity Here.
- After downloading the COI, fill it up and attach appropriate passport size photograph.
- Get the form attested by Head of Institution.
Step VI : Chose a password
- The password must not be disclosed to anybody.
- Choose a password and then click on submit.
Step VII : Download e-challan and make payment. Mode of payment for Asso CET application form will be announced in March.
- After submitting the form, the e-challan will be automatically generated.
- NOTE DOWN THE APPLICATION FORM NUMBER.
- Download and print the e-challan.
- Cash can be tendered at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidate has to ensure that the Transaction-ID/Journal No. is given by the Bank on Challan-copy.
- Candidate should deposit fee on second working day.
Step VIII : Complete submission
- Go to AMUPMDC Website
- Click on Apply Online Application Asso CET.
- Click on “LOGIN FORM”.
- Enter application form number and password to log in.
- Check the form status.
- Print form and keep it safely.
LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR ASSO CET– is expected to be in April.