Asso CET 2014 Application Form
Candidates must apply online for Asso CET 2014. Read the instructions carefully before applying.
The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from 10/03/2014 to 20/04/2014. Before filling Online Application form, download information brochure of Asso-CET 2014 and read the same carefully. The online form should be submitted as mentioned below.
Notice For extension of last date of payment ASSO CET 2014
The last date declared earlier for payment of online fee for AMUPMDC ASSO-CET 2014 is 24th April 2014. Considering that 24th April 2014 is the voting day and hence a public holiday in many parts of the country, we have requested the authorities of the State Bank of India to extend their services by one more day and accept the online fees up to 25th April 2014 to avoid putting the students to loss of their career.
Asso CET 2014 Application Form Instructions
- Go through the Instructions for filling online Application Form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
- Application form will be displayed.
- Candidate should fill all the application form along with Scanned photograph and signature.
- System will validate the required information filld in before allowing the submission.
- Eligible Candidate only will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Clicking on the “SUBMIT” Button, Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once “SUBMIT” button is clicked.
- During submission, system will ask the Candidate for Password.
- Bank Challan will be Displayed in duplicate.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan, With this Challan pay the fee Rs. 3000.00 by Cash towards the Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee, in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India in next two working days onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID / Transaction ID.
- Unique Application No./Username will be available on challan for the fee Rs. 3,000/- for Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- ‘LOG IN’ Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org
- Candidate should login with Application No. /User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form.
Please Note: Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he can take printout of Application Form for his/her personal records.
The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of Asso CET-2014.
Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
Candidate can take printout of Admit card of Exam, from 10-05-2014 to 17-05-2014.
Candidate has to go to Centre with original Admit Card and Identity card of the last attended school.
The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she shall be liable for disqualification for appearing for Asso-CET 2014.
Asso CET 2014 Application Form – Apply Online
LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR ASSO CET 2014 – 20 April 2014.