Asso CET 2015 is organized by AMUPMDC for private medical and dental colleges of Maharashtra. Admission through Asso CET 2015 will be done in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc Nursing. Candidates who are eligible for the medical, dental, and health science programmes can fill the application form of Asso CET 2015. Common Entrance Test Applicants are issued admit card, which can be obtained online and carried to the assigned exam center. Declaration of Asso CET 2015 result is followed by filling of preference forms, counselling and seat allotment.
Get here complete details of Asso CET 2015 such as application form, admit card, results.
AMUPMDC Asso CET 2015
The exam is being organized by The Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC) on 17th May, 2015 at various test centers. The available seats in the UG medical, dental, and health science programmes, are as given below.
|Faculty||Number of colleges||Total Intake|
Asso CET 2015 Quick Links
Asso CET 2015 Application Form – The online application form of Asso CET 2015 is available from 23rd March, 2015. Candidates after determining their eligibility can fill the Asso CET Application Form 2015. The total fee for exam is Rs 3000 that must be paid during submission of form.
Asso CET 2015 Admit Card – Applicants will be issued the admit card / hall ticket of Asso CET 2015 for the exam, which must be carried to the examination center.
Asso CET 2015 Result – The medical entrance exam will contain multiple choice questions from physics, chemistry, and biology. On the basis of marks scored in the test, result of Asso CET 2015 and merit list will be published.
Important Dates indicating beginning and last dates of filling the application form, availability of hall ticket, and declaration of results are as follows.
|Availability of online application form||March 23, 2015|
|Last date to submit application form||April 25, 2015|
|Asso CET 2015 admit card||May 10, 2015|
|Last date to download hall ticket||May 16, 2015|
|Date of exam||May 17, 2015|
|Asso CET 2015 result||May 27, 2015|
|Online Application for Verification of Marks up to||May 31, 2015|
|Last date for Payment of Verification fees in SBI||June 2, 2015|
|Final merit list||June 5, 2015|
|Submission of preference form||June 6, 2015|
|Last date to submit preference form||June 12, 2015|
|Display of Asso CET 2015 selection list 1||June 25, 2015|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||July 3, 2015|
|Last date of submission of status retention form to the college||July 4, 2015|
|Display of Asso CET 2015 selection list 2 for MBBS and BDS only||July 27, 2015|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||August 2, 2015|
|Last date of submission of status retention form to the college||August 3, 2015|
|Display of Asso CET 2015 selection list 3 for MBBS and BDS only||September 6, 2015|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||September 17, 2015|
Schedule of Asso CET 2015
- Date: Sunday, 17th May 2015,
- Time: 2 pm to 5 pm,
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Asso CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Students Please Note that as per the Instructions received from the Medical Council of India New Delhi vide their letter no. MCI/comp.sec/447/2014/129955 dated 11.09.2014. – Eligibility Criteria for MBBS / BDS
Must have passed the qualifying XII Std. (H.S.C)
General Category: Must have passed in the Subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – Technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks.
Reserved Category (Constitutional Reservation): Must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks.
Before filling up the online application form of Asso CET 2015, candidate must ensure that he / she fulfills the required eligibility conditions. The details of age limit, educational qualification are given here.
- Candidate must be Indian National / NRI / Foreign national.
- To be eligible for MBBS , BDS, B.Sc Nursing age limit applicable is as follows – candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1998. For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before October 1, 1998.
- For MBBS, BDS, and BAMS – Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology taken together in the qualifying (class 10+2 or equivalent) examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have obtained 40%.
- For B.Sc Nursing – Candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English taken together in the qualifying (class 10+2 or equivalent) examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have obtained 40%.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP – Candidate must have passed in qualifying examination.
Asso CET 2015 Information Brochure has been published on 23rd March, 2015. Given below is this year’s brochure for your reference. The brochure is officially published each year by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra (AMUPMDC). Candidates must read the brochure carefully before applying for the exam.
Exam Pattern of Asso CET 2015
- Syllabus for the Asso CET is based on HSC Examination of Maharashtra State Board for the academic year for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Asso CET 2015 shall consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology.
- Duration of examination is of 3 hours.
- The medium of examination is English Only.
|Name of subject||Number of questions|
Exam Centres – This year the Asso CET will be held in the following places.
- Centres within Maharashtra State: (01) Mumbai, (02) Navi Mumbai, (03) Thane (City), (04) Pune, (05) Nashik, (06) Dhule, (07) Jalgaon, (08) Ahmednagar, (09) Solapur, (10) Kolhapur, (11) Aurangabad, (12) Parbhani, (13) Nanded, (14) Latur, (15) Nagpur, (16) Akola, (17) Amravati.
- Centres outside Maharashtra State: (18) Delhi, (19) Chandigarh, (20) Lucknow, (21) Jaipur, (22) Bhopal, (23) Indore, (24) Ahmedabad. (25) Hyderabad, (26) Kolkata.
Note: Change of Examination Centre is not permitted.
Asso CET 2015 Counselling
All those candidates who had applied for verification of marks for Asso CET 2015 will be informed duly after the conduct of exam regarding verification of OMR sheets. The following links will be updated after declaration of results.
This page is being updated with information of Asso CET 2015. Candidates can stay tuned for news and updates of AMUPMDC Asso CET.
If you have any queries regarding Asso CET 2015, please ask in comments below.