Asso CET 2015 is the medical entrance exam conducted by AMUPMDC. The All India Common Entrance Test, Asso CET 2015 is the gateway for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BSc Nursing admissions in the colleges under the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra. More than 7000 seats in the under graduate medical, dental, and health science courses are offered through Asso CET. Details of AMUPMDC Asso CET 2015 application form, admit card, results, exam pattern, eligibility, and other relevant information are given here, as announced by the exam conducting body at the official website www.amupmdc.org.
Date of Asso CET 2015 exam is May 17, 2015.
AMUPMDC Medical Common Entrance Test (Asso CET) 2015
Asso CET 2015 Application Form – The online application form of Asso CET 2015 is available from 23rd March, 2015.
Asso CET 2015 is being organized by AMUPMDC on 17th May, 2015 at various test centers. The available seats in the UG medical, dental, and health science programmes, are as given below.
Asso CET 2015 Quick Links
Candidates after determining their eligibility can fill the Asso CET Application Form 2015. The total fee for exam is Rs 3000 that must be paid during submission of form.
- Applicants will be issued Asso CET 2015 Admit Card for the exam, which must be carried to the examination center.
- The medical entrance exam will contain multiple choice questions from physics, chemistry, and biology. On the basis of marks scored in the test, Asso CET 2015 result and merit list will be published.
Asso CET 2015 Important Dates
|Availability of Asso CET online application form||March 23, 2015|
|Last date of application form submission||April 25, 2015|
|Date of exam||May 17, 2015|
|Asso CET 2015 result||May 27, 2015|
Official notification of Asso CET 2015 has been published on March 19, 2015 by AMUPMDC at www.amupmdc.org.
Asso CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the online application form of Asso CET 2015, candidate must ensure that he / she fulfills the required eligibility conditions. The details of age limit, educational qualification are given here.
- Candidate must be Indian National / NRI / Foreign national.
- To be eligible for MBBS , BDS, B.Sc Nursing age limit applicable is as follows – candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1998. For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before October 1, 1998.
- For MBBS, BDS, and BAMS – Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology taken together in the qualifying (class 10+2 or equivalent) examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have obtained 40%.
- For B.Sc Nursing – Candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English taken together in the qualifying (class 10+2 or equivalent) examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have obtained 40%.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP – Candidate must have passed in qualifying examination.
Asso CET 2015 Information Brochure has been published on 23rd March, 2015. Given below is this year’s brochure for your reference. The brochure is officially published each year by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra (AMUPMDC). Candidates must read the brochure carefully before applying for the exam.
Click here to download the information brochure of Asso CET 2015.
Asso CET 2015 Counselling
All those candidates who had applied for verification of marks for Asso CET 2015 will be informed duly after the conduct of exam regarding verification of OMR sheets.
- Syllabus for the Asso CET is based on HSC Examination of Maharashtra State Board for the academic year for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Asso CET 2015 shall consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology.
- Duration of examination is of 3 hours.
- The medium of examination is English Only.
Schedule of Asso CET 2015
Date: Sunday, 17th May 2015,
Time: 2 pm to 5 pm,
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
This year the Asso CET will be held in the following places.
Centres within Maharashtra State: (01) Mumbai, (02) Navi Mumbai, (03) Thane (City), (04) Pune, (05) Nashik, (06) Dhule, (07) Jalgaon, (08) Ahmednagar, (09) Solapur, (10) Kolhapur, (11) Aurangabad, (12) Parbhani, (13) Nanded, (14) Latur, (15) Nagpur, (16) Akola, (17) Amravati.
Centres outside Maharashtra State: (18) Delhi, (19) Chandigarh, (20) Lucknow, (21) Jaipur, (22) Bhopal, (23) Indore, (24) Ahmedabad. (25) Hyderabad, (26) Kolkata.
Note: Change of Examination Centre is not permitted.
This page is being updated with information of Asso CET 2015. Candidates can stay tuned for news and updates of AMUPMDC Asso CET.
If you have any queries regarding Asso CET 2015, please ask in comments below.