Asso CET 2016 is organized by AMUPMDC for private medical and dental colleges of Maharashtra. Admission through Asso CET 2016 will be done in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc Nursing. Candidates who are eligible for the medical, dental, and health science programmes can fill the application form of Asso CET 2016. Common Entrance Test Applicants are issued admit card, which can be obtained online and carried to the assigned exam center. Declaration of Asso CET 2016 result is followed by filling of preference forms, counselling and seat allotment.
Get here complete details of Asso CET 2016 such as application form, admit card, results.
Official details of Asso CET 2016 have not yet been announced. Information of Asso CET 2016 eligibility, exam pattern, application form, admit card, results given here are as per last year’s brochure and are only for reference. Please check the page again for updated and new information.
AMUPMDC Asso CET 2016
Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra conducts the Asso CET every year, in the month of May, for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc-Nursing courses admissions in participating colleges.
Seat distribution in colleges for admission through Asso CET are as given below. The exact number of seats college-wise is announced at the time of counselling.
|Faculty||Number of colleges||Total Intake|
Asso CET 2016 Quick Links
Asso CET 2016 Application Form – The online application form of Asso CET 2016 is expected to be available in the month of March 2016. Candidates should determine their eligibility before filling the Asso CET Application Form 2016. The total fee for exam was Rs 3000 last year. Application fee is to be paid during submission of form.
Asso CET 2016 Admit Card – Applicants will be issued the admit card / hall ticket of Asso CET 2016 for the exam, which must be carried to the examination center.
Asso CET 2016 Result – The medical entrance exam contains multiple choice questions from physics, chemistry, and biology. On the basis of marks scored in the test, result of Asso CET 2016 and merit list will be published.
Important Dates indicating beginning and last dates of filling the application form, availability of hall ticket, and declaration of results will be published in the information brochure. As per the calendar of events of last year, the expected timeline is as follows.
|Availability of online application form||March 2016, third week|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2016, third week|
|Asso CET 2016 admit card||May 2016, second week|
|Last date to download hall ticket||May 2016, third week|
|Date of exam||May 2016, third week|
|Asso CET 2016 result||May 2016, last week|
|Online Application for Verification of Marks up to||May 2016, last week|
|Last date for Payment of Verification fees in SBI||June 2016, first week|
|Final merit list||June 2016, first week|
|Submission of preference form||June 2016, second week|
|Last date to submit preference form||June 2016, second week|
|Display of Asso CET 2016 selection list 1||June 2016, last week|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||July 2016, first week|
|Last date of submission of status retention form to the college||July 2016, first week|
|Display of Asso CET 2016 selection list 2 for MBBS and BDS only||July 2016, third week|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||August 2016, first week|
|Last date of submission of status retention form to the college||August 2016, first week|
|Display of Asso CET 2016 selection list 3 for MBBS and BDS only||September 2016, first week|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||September 2016, third week|
Schedule of Asso CET 2016
- Date: expected to be in May 2016,
- Time: 3 hours,
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Asso CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Students please Note that as per the Instructions received from the Medical Council of India New Delhi vide their letter no. MCI/comp.sec/447/2014/129955 dated 11.09.2014. – Eligibility Criteria for MBBS / BDS
Must have passed the qualifying XII Std. (H.S.C)
General Category: Must have passed in the Subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – Technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks.
Reserved Category (Constitutional Reservation): Must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks.
Before filling up the online application form of Asso CET 2016, candidate must ensure that he / she fulfills the required eligibility conditions. The details of age limit, educational qualification are given here.
- Candidate must be Indian National / NRI / Foreign national.
- To be eligible for MBBS , BDS, B.Sc Nursing age limit applicable is as follows – candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1999. For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before October 1, 1999. This is not yet officially announced, however, expected as per previous year’s eligibility criteria. Stay tuned to know changes to this, if any.
- For MBBS, BDS, and BAMS – Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology taken together in the qualifying (class 10+2 or equivalent) examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have obtained 40%.
- For B.Sc Nursing – Candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English taken together in the qualifying (class 10+2 or equivalent) examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have obtained 40%.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP – Candidate must have passed in qualifying examination.
Asso CET 2016 Information Brochure will be published in February / March 2016. Given below is last year’s brochure for your reference. The brochure is officially published each year by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra (AMUPMDC). Candidates must read the brochure carefully before applying for the exam.
Exam Pattern of Asso CET 2016
It is important to understand the exam pattern so that one can prepare for the exam. Medical aspirants should study the board exam syllabus and practice objective type questions on Phsyics, Chemistry and Biology. Although the exact Asso CET 2016 exam pattern will be notified in the brochure, last year’s exam pattern can be referred to take off your preparations.
- Syllabus for the Asso CET is based on HSC Examination of Maharashtra State Board for the academic year for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Asso CET 2016 consists of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology – expected from past year’s paper.
- Duration of examination is of 3 hours.
- The medium of examination is English Only.
|Name of subject||Number of questions|
Exam Centres – Last year the Asso CET was held in the following places.
- Centres within Maharashtra State: (01) Mumbai, (02) Navi Mumbai, (03) Thane (City), (04) Pune, (05) Nashik, (06) Dhule, (07) Jalgaon, (08) Ahmednagar, (09) Solapur, (10) Kolhapur, (11) Aurangabad, (12) Parbhani, (13) Nanded, (14) Latur, (15) Nagpur, (16) Akola, (17) Amravati.
- Centres outside Maharashtra State: (18) Delhi, (19) Chandigarh, (20) Lucknow, (21) Jaipur, (22) Bhopal, (23) Indore, (24) Ahmedabad. (25) Hyderabad, (26) Kolkata.
Note: Change of Examination Centre is not permitted.
Asso CET 2016 Counselling
All those candidates who would have applied for verification of marks for Asso CET 2016 will be informed duly after the conduct of exam regarding verification of OMR sheets. The following links will be updated after declaration of results.
This page is being updated with information of Asso CET 2016. Candidates can stay tuned for news and updates of AMUPMDC Asso CET.
If you have any queries regarding Asso CET 2016, please ask in comments below.