ASSO PG CET 2015 will be conducted by AMUPMDC. The Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC) shall hold the ASSO PG CET 2015 for PG medical and dental courses admissions. The exam will be held on February 8, 2015 on all India basis. Candidates interested in PG Medical/ MD / MS & PG Diploma (APGM CET 2015) or PG Dental / MDS (APGD CET 2015) must appear and qualify in the examination. Complete details of ASSO PG CET 2015 are given below.
50% of all MD/MS/Diploma seats (inclusive of 25% seats of reserved category) available at the Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges will be open for admission as per the AMUPMDC merit list.
Latest Notice : APGD 2015 Selection status of Candidates (Extension Round) is available now
ASSO PG CET 2015 Complete Information
ASSO PG CET 2015 aspirants may explore here all relevant information on application procedure, admit cards, results, merit list selection process, eligibility and so on. About 15 Dental Colleges and 7 Medical Colleges in Maharashtra will be participating in the ASSO PG CET 2015 to fill nearly 200 dental seats and more than 150 MD/MS seats respectively.
- PG Medical/ MD / MS & PG Diploma (APGM CET 2015).
- PG Dental / MDS (APGD CET 2015).
An Overview of the ASSO PG CET 2015 Exam
For convenience of candidates, the ASSO PG CET 2015 has been described in simple terms below.
- Name of the Exam: ASSO PG CET 2015.
- Also known as: APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015.
- Level of Exam: All India Level.
- Type of Exam: Post Graduate Exam.
- Conducting Authority: Competent authority appointed by AMUPMDC.
Important Dates for ASSO PG CET 2015
|Key Events||Related Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Forms||From 05.01.2015 to 24.01.2015|
|Submission of Online Application Forms||From 07.01.2015 to 28.01.2015|
|Online Admit Cards Downloading||From 03.02.2015 to 07.02.2015|
|Declaration of Results||On or Before 11.02.2015|
|Final Merit List||18.02.2015|
|Last date for Submission of Filled-in Preference Forms||From 01.03.2015 to 20.03.2015|
|First Selection List Declaration||30.03.2015|
|Last Date For Reporting to College in First Round||07.04.2015|
Asso PG CET 2015 Quick Links
Please note that the Asso PG CET 2015 (APGM CET 2015 and APGD-CET 2015) will be conducted only at Mumbai.
- APGD CET 2015 Extension Round – Over all list | College wise list
- APGD CET 2015 PG seats increased – Check Details
- APGM 2015 Second Round – Over all list | College wise list.
- APGD 2015 Second Round – Over all list | College wise list.
ASSO PG CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria on a priority basis to assess their candidature for the ASSO PG CET 2015. Please check the eligibility description as per the information brochure available for the exam described below. Students can recheck the same when latest information brochure is made available by AMUPMDC on its official website. The eligibility criteria is deemed fulfilled if:
- Candidates have passed final MBBS/BDS Examination from a recognized Medical/Dental College and who have obtained full registration either from the MCI/DCI or Maharashtra Medical/Dental Council or State Medical/Dental Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship.
- Registration is a condition precedent for appearing at APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015 for Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Courses.
- The full/ permanent MCI/MMC/DCI/MDC registration is a condition precedent for appearing at APGM/APGD CET and its proof including submission of application for registration should be enclosed.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory Internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31 st March 2015.
ASSO PG CET 2015 Application Form
All procedures related with the application forms are expected have commenced from January 5, 2015. Availability of online application forms for ASSO PG CET 2015 is from January 5, 2015 to January 24, 2015. Accordingly, students can refer to information of their concern from the brochure for 2015 made available by the AMUPMDC.
Candidates must not forget that ASSO PG CET 2015 application needs to be submitted online.
The online ASSO CET 2015 application form needs to be filled in with due attention on items like personal details, academic details, internship details and other details. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 3000 and the same needs to be remitted.
To apply, please go to the following page
ASSO PG CET 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card of ASSO PG CET 2015 will be made available online by the AMUPMDC. Candidates must not expect to receive the same via postal service. Candidates may begin downloading the ASSO PG CET 2015 admit card from February 3, 2015. Students can download this important document for a period up to 5 days from the day of commencement of downloading.
To download admit card, please go to the following page
ASSO PG CET 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidates must remember that the ASSO PG CET 2015 needs to be taken in the pen-paper mode in English medium in conformity with the ASSO PG CET 2015 syllabus.
Students will encounter questions in ASSO PG CET 2015 from the syllabus meant for MBBS course. Some other key facts related with the ASSO PG CET 2015 are:
- AMUPMDC will be conducting ASSO CET APGM/APGD 2015 as per the date sheet.
- The paper for APGM CET 2015 will be of three and half hours tenure comprising 300 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Candidates will be given 90 minutes only to complete APGD CET 2015 paper answering 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Note: One mark is given for each correct response. No negative marking is done for questions answered wrongly.
ASSO PG CET 2015 Result Declaration
AMUPMDC will be declaring the ASSO PG CET 2015 Result in the mid of February 2015. Candidates will be informed about their performance in the entrance examination through result. Successful candidates will be also intimated about the next procedure and schedule of the same.
For more information related with the ASSO PG CET 2015 Merit List and ASSO PG CET 2015 Selection Procedure and so on, please visit the official website of AMUPMDC.
To check APGM CET 2015 Result or APGD 2015 Result, please go to the following page
ASSO PG CET APGM CET Pattern
MEDICAL: The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below.
|Preventive & Social Med.||25||Surgery||22|
|Dermatology & Venerology||07||Ear, Nose & Throat||07|
ASSO PG CET APGD CET Pattern
DENTAL: The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of BDS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of BDS Course.
The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below
|General Anatomy||5||Human Physio & Biochem||5|
|General Medicine||5||General Surgery||5|
|General Patho & Bacterio||5||General and Dental Pharmac||5|
|Dental Materials||6||Oral Anatomy and Histo||6|
|Pedodontia||6||Oral Diagnosis & Radio||6|
|Community Dentistry||7||Prosthetic Dentistry||7|