AUCET 2016 online application form has been released from 09 Mar 2016 from the University website at www.audoa.in and www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. Eligible candidates for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2016-2017 can apply Online on or before the last date.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||09 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||
Extended Up to 21 Apr 2016
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||25 Apr 2016|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16 to 27 Apr 2016|
Extension of Last date for Submission of Applications
In view of large representations from the students seeking admission into PG courses and MA/M.Sc 5-Year Integrated Programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Law being offered in Andhra University & Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University campus colleges and their Affiliated colleges and 6-Year Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) offered by A.U. Engineering College (A), the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University has revised the schedule for submission of online applications.
- The Last date for submission of filled in AUCET/AUEET-2016 online applications without late fee is extended upto 21.04.2016 for online payment.
- Applicants for AUCET/AUEET-2016 can also submit their applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- for AUCET-2016 and Rs.1500/- for AUEET-2016 upto 25.04.2016 for online payment.
- Registration / Payment of Fee after 26.04.2016 will not be permitted under any circumstances.
AUCET Application Form 2016
For online submission, candidate has to visit the university website at www.audoa.in. Eligible & interested candidates may also fill the online application form through the direct “Apply Online” link, which is given below.
AUCET 2016 Application Fee
A candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
- Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
|Application Registration and Processing Fee||Rs 500/-|
|Payment Mode||Bank Challan / Payment Gateway (credit / debit card).|
|Late Fee||Rs 1000/-|
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission:
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Note : The above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Please note that AglaSem is not official website for AUCET. Information provided here is as per the information publicly released by Directorate of Admissions (DOA) Andhra University. This information should be used only for reference purpose and candidates are requested to check the official website / information brochure / other notifications published on official website or newspapers before applying or taking any decision.