AUCET Application Form 2015 are available from 09 Mar 2015. Eligible candidates for admission into various Arts, Science Engineering and Law courses for the academic year 2015-2016, offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam & Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam, Etcherla can apply Online.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||09-03-2015|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||16-04-2015|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||24-04-2015|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16-04-2015 to 27-04-2015|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||05-05-2015|
- Click Here to Apply Online
Step Wise Procedure for Filling Online Application for AUCET 2015
1. The online application for AUCET is available at website www.audoa.in or www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
2. The website www.audoa.in can be opened from browser (Chrome / Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox).
3. Select the button AUCET 2015. After clicking the button, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
4. After reading the Guidelines, Click on Registration button in the left side menu
5. Select the Test Name(s) you want to appear, degree passed / appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses. Eligible courses in Green colour, Not eligible courses in Red colour.
6. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth, as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
7. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only.
8. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code(OTP). Type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
9. Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper with blue / black ink only)
10. Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application.
11. Select the payment mode buttons – Proceed to Pay by Andhra Bank Challan / Proceed to pay by online and press Submit Button.
12. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx (5 digits) and Payment reference ID is : 99999999 (8 digits)”.
13. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of AB. After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email.
14. If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Netbanking/ Debit/Credit card, you will get an SMS after updating your payment details in application. Then you will able to get Print-out of application through website.
15. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file
16. You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Filled in Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
AUCET 2015 Notification has been issued on 04-03-2015 and the same is available in A.U. Websites: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and www.audoa.in.
AUCET 2015 Application Fee
|Application Registration and Processing Fee||Rs 400|
|Payment Mode||Bank Challan / Payment Gateway (credit / debit card).|
|Late Fee||Rs 1000|
Please note that AglaSem is not official website for AUCET. Information provided here is as per the information publicly released by Directorate of Admissions (DOA) Andhra University. This information should be used only for reference purpose and candidates are requested to check the official website / information brochure / other notifications published on official website or newspapers before applying or taking any decision.