AUCET 2014 Application Form
Apply Online for the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET 2014) for admission to M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.ISc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology and M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics courses.
The online application form for AUCET (Andhra University Common Entrance Test) is available from 25th March 2014.
|Application Registration and Processing Fee||Rs 350|
|Payment Mode||Bank Challan / Payment Gateway(credit/debit card).|
|Late Fee||Rs 1000|
|Online Application Form Available From||25.03.2014 onwards|
|Last date for Submission Without Late Fee||15.04.2014|
|Last date for Submission With Late Fee||21.04.2014|
- Online Registration is available from 25-03-2014,11:00 AM onwards.
- The Payment of Registration and Processing Fee (For AUCET Rs.350/- + Bank Commission Per Test) Should be made either by Challan in any SBI/AB Branch or By Online Payment Gateway (Like Debit/Credit Cards).
- The Last date for Payment of Challan is 14-04-2014 without late fee and 21-04-2014 with a late fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Application can be filled by using Online Payment Gateway Upto 15-04-2014 without late fee and 22-04-2014 with a late fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Last date for Online Application Submission is 15-04-2014, 05:00PM.
AUCET 2014 Application Form – How to Apply Online
This year ONLINE FORMS ONLY will be accepted. AUCET 2014 Application Form are available from 25 March 2014. Last Date to apply is 15 April 2014.
Applications can be filled at the Andhra University DOA Online web portal www.audoa.in. Candidates are required to pay the application fee via bank challan or credit/debit card.
This year, Applications cannot be obtained from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Students are requested to note that only ONLINE AUCET 2014 APPLICATION FORMS will be accepted. Offline forms WILL NOT BE accepted this year. Last year, AUCET forms were accepted offline by the following procedure. You are requested to NOT SEND form / payment at the moment. Fill the Online AUCET 2014 Application Form.
For online submission, visit the above link that leads to the AUCET Online Application Portal www.audoa.in. A candidate has to pay Rs. 350/- (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan (b)Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS:
- Application forms should be completed in all respects and payment be done before 5:00 p.m on or before 15-04-2014.
- Forms can also be submitted between 15-04-2014 and 21-04-2014 need to pay additional late fee of Rs 1000.
- Office of Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-submission of applications.
LATE APPLICATIONS: Applications submitted after the last date 15-04-2014 will be treated as late applications and shall be accepted only on a payment of late fee of Rs 1000. Applications received after 21 April will not be accepted.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
AUCET 2014 Application Form Correction
Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the University. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during April 15 – 27, 2014.