AUEET 2014 Application Form
Apply Online for the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET 2014) for admission to 5-Year Integrated Dual Degree Programmes B.Tech.+M.Tech./ M.B.A. courses in CSSE, Computer Science & Networking, Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Chemical, Instrumentation Technology and Twining Programmes (B.Engg. Aircraft Engg and B.Tech. Electro Mechanical/ Chemical/Electronics courses.
Candidates are requested to note that only Online AUEET 2014 Application Form should be submitted. There is no facility to apply offline for AUEET 2014.
|Application Registration and Processing Fee||Rs 600|
|Payment Mode||Bank Challan / Payment Gateway(credit/debit card).|
|Late Fee||Rs 1000|
|Online Application Form Available From||25.03.2014 onwards|
|Last date for Submission Without Late Fee||15.04.2014|
|Last date for Submission With Late Fee||21.04.2014|
AUEET 2014 Application Form – How to Apply Online
This year ONLINE FORMS ONLY will be accepted. AUEET 2014 Application Form is available from 25 March 2014. Last date to apply is 15 April 2014.
Applications can be filled at the Andhra University DOA Online web portal www.audoa.in. Candidates are required to pay the application fee via bank challan or credit/debit card. The candidates must read the instructions carefully before applying. Also you are urged to establish your eligibility before filling the application form.
For online submission, visit the Websites www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. A candidate has to pay Rs.600/- (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan (b)Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS:
- Application forms should be completed in all respects and payment be done before 5:00 p.m on or before 15-04-2014.
- Forms can also be submitted between 15-04-2014 and 21-04-2014 need to pay additional late fee of Rs 1000.
- Office of Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-submission of applications.
LATE APPLICATIONS: Applications submitted after the last date 15-04-2014 will be treated as late applications and shall be accepted only on a payment of late fee of Rs 1000. Applications received after 21 April will not be accepted.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.