BCECE 2016 Admit Card is issued by the Board. Bihar CET 2016 hall ticket for stage I and stage II will be released as per schedule at bceceboard.com or bceceadmission.nic.in. Download BCECE Admit Card 2016 to appear in the exam at the assigned test center. Candidates who have qualified for the next round of exam can download admit card of BCECE 2016 stage 2 released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Get here complete details of BCECE 2016 admit card such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions about checking details, and other information.
|Issue of online Admit card (1st stage)||21 Mar 2016|
|Proposed date of examination for 1st Stage||17 Apr 2016|
|Proposed date of examination for 2nd Stage||15 May 2016|
BCECE 2016 Admit Card
BCECE 2016 Admit Card Stage I
After the receipt of BCECE application forms, the organizing committee shall have accepted the forms and fees. For the candidates whose forms are successfully accepted, BCECE 2016 Admit Card shall be released.
BCECE 2016 Admit Card Stage II
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will announce the result of BCECE Stage I after the exam. Thereafter, BCECE 2016 Admit Card Stage II will be released.
How to Download BCECE 2016 Admit Card – Explained
The admit card of BCECE 2016 will be available as per the schedule. The usual process followed to obtain the hall ticket is given below.
- Login with your BCECE application ID and password.
- Select the admit card tab.
- Download soft copy of the BCECE admit card.
- After verifying that all details are correctly printed, take a printout of the same.
Details regarding for the BCECE 2016 hall ticket is given below.
Details given in BCECE Admit Card
- It is necessary that as soon as the candidate downloads BCECE 2016 Admit card, he / she carefully scrutinizes all the details given on it.
- The photograph should be the same as the one candidate has uploaded in the online application form.
- The signature should be the same as the one uploaded in the BCECE application form.
- The name and other details should be correct and verifiable.
- If there is any discrepancy in data, the candidate must contact Exam Coordinator.
The admit card / BCECE Hall ticket is a very important document. In absence of the same, candidate will not be allowed in the exam hall.
You must keep it safely and ensure it is not distorted in any way. You must not make any mark on it with pen or pencil, except where signature needs to be done.
If you have any queries regarding obtaining the BCECE Admit Card 2016, please ask in comments below.