BCECE 2015 Admit Card is issued by the Board. Bihar CET 2015 hall ticket for stage II is available for download at bceceboard.com. Download BCECE Admit Card 2015 to appear in the exam at the assigned test center. Candidates who have qualified for the next round of exam can download admit card of BCECE 2015 released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at the website bceceadmission.nic.in. Get here complete details of BCECE 2015 admit card such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions about checking details, and other information.
BCECE Admit Card for Stage II is available for download from May 5, 2015.
BCECE 2015 Admit Card
After the receipt of BCECE application forms, the organizing committee shall have accepted the forms and fees. For the candidates whose forms are successfully accepted, BCECE 2015 Admit Card have been released.
BCECE 2015 Admit Card Stage II
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board announced the result of BCECE Stage I on May 4, 2015. Thereafter, BCECE 2015 Admit Card Stage II has also been released.
Download admit card here – If the above window does not work, Click here to download BCECE 2015 (2nd Stage) admit card.
Changed address in BCECE 2015 Stage 2 Admit Card
In the BCECE 2015 Admit Card of stage I, the permanent address of candidates was displayed. Due to this, many students who stay outside (the state) to prepare for the exam faced difficulties. Keeping this in mind, in the stage 2 admit card of BCECE 2015, the Correspondence Address has been published. This difference in addresses of BCECE 2015 stage 1 admit card and BCECE 2015 stage 2 admit card is not a reason to seek correction in the hall tickets.
Previously published – Notification stating details regarding admit card of BCECE 2nd Stage examination to be held on May 17, 2015 is given below.
BCECE 2015 Admit Card Stage I
Important notice regarding admit card of BCECE 2015 first Stage examination were issued on March 29, 2015.
How to Download BCECE 2015 Admit Card – Explained
- Login with your BCECE application ID and password.
- Select the admit card tab.
- Download soft copy of the BCECE admit card.
- After verifying that all details are correctly printed, take a printout of the same.
Details given in the information brochure regarding the hall ticket, is given below.
Details given in BCECE 2015 Admit Card
- It is necessary that as soon as the candidate downloads BCECE 2015 Admit card, he / she carefully scrutinizes all the details given on it.
- The photograph should be the same as the one candidate has uploaded in the online application form.
- The signature should be the same as the one uploaded in the BCECE application form.
- The name and other details should be correct and verifiable.
- If there is any discrepancy in data, the candidate must contact Exam Coordinator, BCECE Board Office, IAS Sangh Bhavan, Near Patna Airport, Patna, Bihar.
Last date to contact for correction in admit card is five days before the Stage I BCECE 2015 examination.
Candidate must sign at the appropriate places in the BCECE 2015 admit card. The admit card / BCECE Hall ticket is a very important document. In absence of the same, candidate will not be allowed in the exam hall.
Once the admit card has been downloaded, you must keep it safely and ensure it is not distorted in any way. You must not make any mark on it with pen or pencil, except where signature needs to be done.
If you have any queries regarding obtaining the BCECE Admit Card 2015, please ask in comments below.