BCECE 2015 Admit Card is the hall ticket for Bihar CET 2015. Admit card of BCECE 2015 stage I and stage II is issued by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Candidates can download here the BCECE 2015 admit card / hall ticket as per calendar of examinations.
BCECE 2015 Admit Card
After the receipt of BCECE application forms, the organizing committe shall verify the forms. For the candidates whose forms are successfully accepted, BCECE 2015 Admit Card will be issued.
Download BCECE 2015 Admit Card
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall update details of Bihar CET 2015 hall ticket after application form submission is over. The board shall be receiving forms till 10th march 2015. Thereafter, BCECE 2015 Stage I admit card will be published well before 19th April, 2015.
Enter the following information to print your admit card for BCECE – 2015
- Name / Roll Number , Date of Birth.
How to Download BCECE 2015 Admit Card?
- Login with your BCECE 2015 application ID and password.
- Select the admit card tab.
- Download soft copy of the BCECE admit card.
- After verifying that all details are correctly printed, take a printout of the same.
Details given in BCECE 2015 Admit Card
- It is necessary that as soon as the candidate downloads BCECE 2015 Admit card, he / she carefully scrutinizes all the details given on it.
- The photograph should be the same as the one candidate has uploaded in the online application form.
- The signature should be the same as the one uploaded in the BCECE application form.
- The name and other details should be correct and verifiable.
- If there is any discrepancy in data, the candidate must contact Exam Coordinator, BCECE Board Office, IAS Sangh Bhavan, Near Patna Airport, Patna, Bihar.
Last date to contact for correction in admit card is five days before the Stage I BCECE 2015 examination.
Candidate must sign at the appropriate places in the BCECE 2015 admit card. The admit card / BCECE Hall ticket is a very important document. In absence of the same, candidate will not be allowed in the exam hall.
Once the admit card has been downloaded, you must keep it safely and ensure it is not distorted in any way. You must not make any mark on it with pen or pencil, except where signature needs to be done.
BCECE 2015 Website: bcece.bceceboard.com
If you have any queries regarding obtaining the admit card or about the exam, please ask in comments below.