BCECE 2014 Application Form
The application form submission is over.
Candidates can now login to print and view the BCECE 2014 Application Form. – Click Here to Login.
Candidates can submit and download the BCECE Application Form 2014 Part A and Part B from the website. The procedure to submit application form is as given below.
Step 1: Online Registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
To register, candidate needs to fill online form Part A. Once the registration is done, candidate will get the Registration number and Password. Candidate must keep these safely for future reference. The Registration number will be the username for the application.
Step 2: Online Procurement of Bank Challan & Exam Fee
Visit the website again. Now you can click on the “Payment submission” link. On doing so, you can now enter your registration number and password and login.
Doing so, the candidate will be able to obtain the SBI Bank Challan in triplicate. The bank challan will have the details filled by the candidate in Step 1. The three copies will be – Candidate copy, Bank copy and Board copy.
- BCECE Application Form 2014:Application Form Submission is over
- Online Registration Part A: Dates are over
- Online Registration Part B: Dates are over,
- How to fill BCECE 2014 Application Form
The applicant needs to download this challan and print it. After that, you need to visit any branch of SBI Bank and deposit requisite fees. The exam fees to be deposited is as follows.
BCECE Application Fee
|PCM or PCB||All subjects – PCMB|
|General/OBC||Rs 660||Rs 730|
|SC/ST||Rs 330||Rs 365|
- The above fees do not include bank processing fees.
- On submitting the fees at SBI Branch as per the instructions given, candidate will get “PAID” bank challan board copy and candidate copy.
- “PAID” Bank challan has a specific transaction ID or Journal Number, which the candidate must note for future reference.
Step 3: Exam Fee & Online Submission of Application Form
- After completing step 1 and 2, candidate must visit the website again and continue with Part B of the form. In this candidate needs to fill Registration Number, Password and bank Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- On completing form filling of Part A and Part B, you are advised to carefully scrutinize each detail filled. There is no provision to make corrections in the form after the form has been submitted.
- After ensuring that all details have been filled correctly, candidate needs to upload scanned passposrt sized photo and signature in english and hindi in the space required.
- Once the details have been filled, photographs uploaded, candidates now need to submit the application form. Once that is done, you must download the filled application form Part A and Part B.
Step 4: Dispatch of Application Forms, Enclosures and Paid Bank Challan by Registered /Speed Post.
After submitting the form online and downloading BCECE Form Part A and BCECE Form Part B, candidate needs to send the hard copy.
Documents to be attached with BCECE Application Form
- The passport size photo that has been scanned and uploaded in the online form, one copy each of the same photo needs to be pasted on the space provided on Part A and Part B.
- In the space provided on each part, candidature signature is required in hindi and english.
- Attach SBI challan board copy.
- Copies of all the documents/certificates/marksheets which are required as proof of facts furnished in the application form need to be attached.
Attaching all the said documents, the part A and part B of BCECE Application form need to be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- On the envelope in which the candidate has enclosed all the documents and the form, write “APPLICATION FOR BCECE 2014″. On the same envelope, on the top left corner mention Registration number and Subject Group (PCM/PCB/PCMB).
- The envelope should be as detailed in the brochure.
- One envelope must contain application form of one candidate only.
The post needs to be sent to
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Click Here to download the step by step procedure for BCECE Application Form Submission in hindi.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|bcece aglasem||BCE CE 2014 forms||BCECE Application Form 2014||bcece no of applicant|