BCECE 2015 Application Form is to be filled online. Online application form of BCECE 2015 is available from February 5, 2015. Eligible candidates must submit the form before last date. You can apply here and fill BCECE 2015 Application Form. There are two parts of the form, Form A and B. Read details of each form and then submit after filling correct details.
Candidates can login to print and view the BCECE 2015 Application Form.
Candidates can submit and download the BCECE 2015 Application Form Part A and Part B from the website. The procedure to submit application form is as given below.
Online Application Form for BCECE 2015
Step 1: Online Registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
To register, candidate needs to fill online form Part A. Once the registration is done, candidate will get the Registration number and Password. Candidate must keep these safely for future reference. The Registration number will be the username for the application.
Step 2: Online Procurement of Bank Challan & Exam Fee
Visit the website again. Now you can click on the “Payment submission” link. On doing so, you can now enter your registration number and password and login.
Doing so, the candidate will be able to obtain the Bank Challan in triplicate. The bank challan will have the details filled by the candidate in Step 1. The three copies will be – Candidate copy, Bank copy and Board copy.
Latest update – BCECE Application Form Mistakes Correction 2015 details have been announced. Click here to know how to edit the form if you have made any mistakes.
Important Notice for Candidates Regarding online Applicaiton Form of Medical / Engineering Admission Test (BCECE)-2015 – Notified on March 1, 2015.
The applicant needs to download this challan and print it. After that, you need to visit any branch of Canara Bank and deposit requisite fees. The exam fees to be deposited is as follows.
Application fee for each category, and subject group, is as given below for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2015.
|PCM or PCB||All subjects – PCMB|
|General/Backward / Extremely Backward||Rs 660||Rs 730|
|SC/ST||Rs 330||Rs 365|
- The above fees do not include bank processing fees.
- On submitting the fees at SBI Branch as per the instructions given, candidate will get “PAID” bank challan board copy and candidate copy.
- “PAID” Bank challan has a specific transaction ID or Journal Number, which the candidate must note for future reference.
Applicant can also submit the requisite fee online by clicking on the Online Payment link. Fee can be paid via net banking / debit card / credit card as listed on the websites www.bceceboard.com, www.bcecebonline.com.
Step 3: Filling up Personal Information Details in Online Application Form
- After completing step 1 and 2, candidate must visit the website again and continue continue to the link that says “Fill the Personal Information” in the form.
- In this candidate needs to fill Registration Number, Password and bank Transaction ID / Journal Number (if paid through challan).
- Enter details asked in the fields under personal information.
- After ensuring that all details have been filled correctly, candidate needs to upload good quality scanned passport sized photo and signature in english and hindi in the space required.
- Once the details have been filled, photographs uploaded, candidates now need to click on the submit button of application form.
Step 4: Filling up Educational Information in Online Application Form
- Once the personal information is filled and submitted, click on the link that says “Fill the Educational Information“.
- Enter details asked in this page. Ensure that you enter correct and verifiable details in the educational information fields.
Before submitting the BCECE 2015 application form, you must check all details displayed in the Preview Page carefully. Make sure that all the entries filled in are correct. If candidate wishes to make any correction in mistakes committed in the Bihar CET 2015 application form, that can be done before submission. There is no provision BCECE form correction after candidate has submitted the online application form.
On completing form filling of Part A and Part B, you are advised to carefully scrutinize each detail filled. There is no provision to make corrections in the form after the form has been submitted. Once that is done, you must download the filled application form Part A and Part B.
Step 5: Dispatch of Application Forms, Enclosures and Paid Bank Challan by Registered /Speed Post.
After submitting the form online and downloading BCECE Form Part A and BCECE Form Part B, candidate needs to send the hard copy.
Documents to be attached with BCECE Application Form
- The passport size photo that has been scanned and uploaded in the online form, one copy each of the same photo needs to be pasted on the space provided on Part A and Part B.
- In the space provided on each part, candidature signature is required in hindi and english. Do not sign in capital letters.
- Where asked, candidate must write in his / her own hand writing, the declaration.
- Attach challan board copy.
- Copies of all the documents/certificates/marksheets which are required as proof of facts furnished in the application form need to be attached.
Attaching all the said documents, the part A and part B of BCECE Application form need to be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- On the envelope in which the candidate has enclosed all the documents and the form, write “APPLICATION FOR BCECE 2015”, and below the same, write the subject group.
- Use a yellow envelope of dimension 17 cm x 30 cm. The envelope should be as detailed in the brochure.
- One envelope must contain application form of one candidate only.
- Application form of BCECE 2015 should be sent by Registered / Speed Post only.
The post needs to be sent to
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Last date to register online for Bihar CET 2015 is 25th February 2015. Registered candidates can pay application fees in bank via bank challan till 28th February 2015, and complete the form online till 4th March 2015. Form and documents will be received for BCECE 2015 till 10th March 2015.