BCECE 2017 Application Form will be available. Application form of BCECE 2017 will be released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Eligible candidates who want to appear for Bihar CET 2017 can fill and submit the BCECE Application Form 2017 along with fees. After the form is submitted, some changes will be allowed as per schedule if mistake is made inadvertently. Also, candidate can download admit card for the exam.
To fill the BCECE Application Form 2017, candidate has to register online and fill the form also online, then submit the hard copy with enclosures to the exam conducting body.
Important dates for Application form of BCECE 2017 should be carefully noted.
BCECE Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their application and register for BCECE 2017 for various courses from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before going online registration.
- Link will be available here
|BCECE 2017 Application Form||Link will be available here|
|BCECE LE Application Form||Click Here|
|BCECE ITICAT Application Form||Click Here|
|DCECE Application Form||Click Here|
|DCECE LE Application Form||Click Here|
Application fee (Last Year) for each category and subject group is as given below for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE).
|PCM or PCB||All subjects – PCMB|
|General/Backward / Extremely Backward||Rs 660||Rs 730|
|SC/ST||Rs 330||Rs 365|
Insofar any details of BCECE 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as BCECE 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
Books recommended for BCECE
|14 Years’ Solved Papers BCECE Mains Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Mock Tests of BCECE Engineering||Buy Online|
|Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Mock Tests of BCECE Medical||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Elementary Biology – Vol. 1 for class XI With Solved Value Based Questions||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology set of Vol. 1 & 2 with free solved Exemplar Questions||Buy Online|
|Trueman’s Elementary Biology – Vol. 2 For Class XII||Buy Online|
Step by step guide – Read How to fill BCECE Application Form to know step by step instructions (with visuals) for filling up the BCECE application form.
How to fill BCECE 2017 Application Form? – Explained
The expected procedure to reach the BCECE 2017 application form, enter details, upload documents, pay the fees and submit the application form of BCECE 2017 is explained below. You can get an idea of how the form submission is to be done for this exam.
Step 1: Online Registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
To register, candidate needed to fill online form Part A. Once the registration was done, candidate got the Registration number and Password. Candidate is asked to keep these safely for future reference. The Registration number is to be used as the username for the application.
Step 2: Payment of examination fee
Visit the website again and log in using registration number and password. Pay the requisite application fee either through challan or online payment gateway.
Step 3: Filling up Personal Information Details in Online Application Form
- After completing step 1 and 2, visit the website again and continue to the link that says “Fill the Personal Information” in the form.
- Details asked in the fields under personal information have to be filled.
- After ensuring that all details have been filled correctly, candidate needs to upload good quality scanned passport sized photo and signature in english and hindi in the space required.
- Once the details are filled, photographs uploaded, candidate needs to click on the submit button of application form.
Step 4: Filling up Educational Information in Online Application Form
- Once the personal information is filled and submitted, applicant has to click on the link that said “Fill the Educational Information“.
- Details asked in this page are to be filled. One must ensure that correct and verifiable details are entered in the educational information fields.
On completing form filling of Part A and Part B, you are advised to carefully scrutinize each detail filled. Once that is done, you must download the filled application form Part A and Part B.
Step 5: Dispatch of Application Forms, Enclosures and Paid Bank Challan by Registered /Speed Post.
After submitting the form online and downloading BCECE Form Part A and BCECE Form Part B, candidate has to send the hard copy.
Documents to be attached with BCECE Application Form.
- The passport size photo that has been scanned and uploaded in the online form.
- In the space provided on each part, candidature signature is required in hindi and english. Do not sign in capital letters.
- Where asked, candidate must write in his / her own hand writing, the declaration.
- Attach challan board copy.
- Copies of all the documents / certificates / marksheets which are required as proof of facts furnished in the application form need to be attached.
Envelope to be used for submitting the BCECE 2017 Application Form should be of dimension 17 cm x 30 cm. Send the form with documents by Registered Post / Speed Post to the address Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O. – B.V. College, Patna – 800014.
Before submitting the BCECE 2017 application form, you must check all details displayed on the page carefully. Make sure that all the entries filled in are correct. If candidate wishes to make any correction in mistakes committed in the Bihar CET 2017 application form, that can be done before submission. There is no provision BCECE form correction after candidate has submitted the online application form.
Last date to register online for Bihar CET 2017 is given in the schedule. Registered candidates can pay application fees in the modes prescribed by the board and complete the form. Form and documents will be received for BCECE 2017 till the last date specified.