BCECE 2016 Application Form is released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Application form of BCECE 2016 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for the Bihar CET for engineering and medical programs. Candidates who apply for the BCECE 2016 exam may note that the eligibility criteria should be fulfilled for respective course. Also, utmost care should e taken while entering details in the form, only correct and verifiable information should be filled.
Date of availability of BCECE application form – Board may release the forms in the month of January or February 2016.
Last date to apply – A time frame of more than a month (30 days) is anticipated to be given to complete the process of submission of application form of BCECE 2016.
BCECE Application Form 2016
Candidates may please note that the official details of BCECE 2016 application form have not yet been announced. Details given on this page are as per last year’s information brochure and only for reference.
Application fee of last year for each category and subject group was as given below for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE).
|PCM or PCB||All subjects – PCMB|
|General/Backward / Extremely Backward||Rs 660||Rs 730|
|SC/ST||Rs 330||Rs 365|
BCECE 2016 Application Form is expected to be released online at the official website of the Board. Online application form of BCECE 2016 is likely to be available from January or February. Eligible candidates must submit the form before last date. Once the form is released, you can apply from the link given here and fill BCECE 2016 Application Form. Last year there were two parts of the form, Form A and B. Read details of each form and then submit after filling correct details.
Application form of BCECE 2016 is expected to be available in January 2016 (third / fourth week) or February 2016 (first / second week).
Apply Online Here – The link to apply for the exam will be activated once it is issued by the Board. Official websites of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board are:
Step by step guide – Read How to fill BCECE Application Form to know step by step instructions (with visuals) for filling up the BCECE application form.
How to fill BCECE 2016 Application Form? – Explained
The exact procedure to reach the BCECE 2016 application form, enter details, upload documents, pay the fees and submit the application form of BCECE 2016 will be explained once the form is released. The procedure followed last year is given below. You can get an idea of how the form submission is usually done for this exam.
Note that the steps below are of last year’s BCECE application form submission. New steps for upcoming BCECE will be updated when the information brochure is released.
Step 1: Online Registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
To register, candidate needed to fill online form Part A. Once the registration was done, candidate got the Registration number and Password. Candidate is asked to keep these safely for future reference. The Registration number is to be used as the username for the application.
Step 2: Payment of examination fee
Visit the website again. Now applicant could click on the Payment submission link. On doing so, one was asked to enter the registration number and password and login.
Doing so, the candidate was able to pay the examination fee.
Step 3: Filling up Personal Information Details in Online Application Form
- After completing step 1 and 2, candidate had to visit the website again and continue continue to the link that said “Fill the Personal Information” in the form.
- In this candidate needed to fill Registration Number, Password and fee payment details.
- Details asked in the fields under personal information also were to be filled.
- After ensuring that all details had been filled correctly, candidate needed to upload good quality scanned passport sized photo and signature in english and hindi in the space required.
- Once the details were filled, photographs uploaded, candidates needed to click on the submit button of application form.
Step 4: Filling up Educational Information in Online Application Form
- Once the personal information is filled and submitted, applicant had to click on the link that said “Fill the Educational Information“.
- Details asked in this page were to be filled. One must ensure that correct and verifiable details are entered in the educational information fields.
On completing form filling of Part A and Part B, you are advised to carefully scrutinize each detail filled. There is no provision to make corrections in the form after the form has been submitted. Once that is done, you must download the filled application form Part A and Part B.
Step 5: Dispatch of Application Forms, Enclosures and Paid Bank Challan by Registered /Speed Post.
After submitting the form online and downloading BCECE Form Part A and BCECE Form Part B, candidate was asked to send the hard copy.
Documents to be attached with BCECE Application Form (note that whether hard copy has to be sent this year or not will be known soon).
- The passport size photo that has been scanned and uploaded in the online form, one copy each of the same photo needs to be pasted on the space provided on Part A and Part B.
- In the space provided on each part, candidature signature is required in hindi and english. Do not sign in capital letters.
- Where asked, candidate must write in his / her own hand writing, the declaration.
- Attach challan board copy.
- Copies of all the documents/certificates/marksheets which are required as proof of facts furnished in the application form need to be attached.
Before submitting the BCECE 2016 application form, you must check all details displayed in the page carefully. Make sure that all the entries filled in are correct. If candidate wishes to make any correction in mistakes committed in the Bihar CET 2016 application form, that can be done before submission. There is no provision BCECE form correction after candidate has submitted the online application form.
Last date to register online for Bihar CET 2016 will probably be in the fourth week of Feb or first week of March. Registered candidates can pay application fees in the modes prescribed by the board and complete the form. Form and documents will be received for BCECE 2016 till the last date specified.