Submit BCECE 2017 Application Form in order to appear in 1st stage exam.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2017) is a common entrance test for engineering, pharmacy, medical, agricultural undergraduate programmes. Application form of BCECE 2017 can be filled from 14th February to 6th March. Submitting BCECE 2017 Application Form entitles candidates to appear in BCECE 2017 1st stage exam which is scheduled to be held on 16th April. For the purpose of appearing in BCECE 2017 2nd stage exam, candidates should qualify 1st stage exam.
Submit hard copy of form to BCECEB. Once form reaches BCECE Board, they shall issue hall tickets for BCECE 2017.
Apply for BCECE 2017 from 14 Feb 2017
Link to apply is available as per schedule at bceceboard.com.
- BCECE 2017 Application Form is available here.
- Application form of BCECE 2017 was released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on 14 February.
- Eligible candidates who want to appear for Bihar CET 2017 can fill and submit the BCECE Application Form 2017 along with fees.
- After the form is submitted, some changes will be allowed as per schedule if mistake is made inadvertently.
To fill the BCECE Application Form 2017, candidate has to register online and fill the form also online at bceceboard.com, then submit the hard copy with enclosures to the exam conducting body.
Pay application fee through online mode or challan
|Category wise BCECE 2017 Application Fee||PCM or PCB or CBA (only one)||PCMB|
|General / BC / EBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1100|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs 500||Rs 550|
You can pay fee through challan until 9 March 2017 (working hours of bank)
Click print challan. >> Get three copies of challan (bank copy, board copy, candidate copy). >> Go to Canara bank branch and pay fees. >> Get paid challan copies. Extra charges of Rs 60 are applicable to pay fee through challan.
You can pay fee through online mode until 9 March 2017 (11.59 PM)
Click online payment. >> Pay through one available mode (net banking / debit card / credit card).
Application form must reach BCECEB by 20 March 2017 (5 PM)
- Download filled copies of BCECE 2017 Application Form part A and also part B.
- paste passport size photograph, same as uploaded in form, in hard copy.
- Sign in assigned places.
- Write declaration.
- Attach paid bank challan.
- Attach certificates and documents to hold claims made in form.
- Insert all documents and form in yellow envelope of size 17cm x 30cm and write on it “Application for BCECE 2017”. below that, write subject group.
- Send it to Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Also, candidate can download admit card for the exam.
BCECEB Application Forms 2017
Candidates can fill their application and register for BCECE 2017 for various courses from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before going online registration.
|BCECE 2017 Application Form||Click Here|
|BCECE LE Application Form||Click Here|
|BCECE ITICAT Application Form||Click Here|
|DCECE Application Form||Click Here|
|DCECE LE Application Form||Click Here|
Particulars of enclosures
Among documents to attach with form are various mark sheets, certificates. Complete list of this is provided here.
Step by step guide – Read How to fill BCECE Application Form to know step by step instructions (with visuals) for filling up the BCECE application form.
Why Should I Submit BCECE 2017 Application Form?
You now know how to reach the BCECE 2017 application form, enter details, upload documents, pay the fees and submit the application form of BCECE 2017. As to why you should do it is explained in subsequent points.
Reason 1: To get admission in engineering colleges
There are several engineering colleges in Bihar which accept scores of BCECE 2017. By appearing in BCECE 2017 you will be able to get admission in college of choice on basis of merit.
Reason 2: To get admission in pharmacy colleges
Like engineering, colleges teaching pharamcy at undergraduate levels will also accept BCECE 2017 scores.
Reason 3: For study of medicine and health sciences
BCECE 2017 is a gateway for admission to following programs.
- B Physiotherapy
- B Occupational Therapy
- Para Medical Degree Programmes (Lab Tech, OT Assistant, X Ray Tech, Ophthalmic Assistant, Orthotics, Prosthotics) and related programme.
Reason 4: To get admission in Agricultural programs
BCECE 2017 Application Form also serves purpose of enabling agricultural sciences aspirants to appear in BCECE 2017.
Before submitting the BCECE 2017 application form, you must check all details displayed on the page carefully. Make sure that all the entries filled in are correct. If candidate wishes to make any correction in mistakes committed in the Bihar CET 2017 application form, that can be done in given timeline.
Last date to register online for Bihar CET 2017 is given in the schedule. Registered candidates can pay application fees in the modes prescribed by the board and complete the form. Form and documents will be received for BCECE 2017 till the last date specified.