Bihar CET is held for engineering, medical, and agricultural courses admissions. Get here details of BCECE 2015 including application form, syllabus, test pattern, admit card, and results. The Bihar CET is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. BCECE 2015 is held in two stages – BCECE Stage 1, BCECE Stage 2. Admission and merit list is published separately for PCM and PCB group candidates.
About the exam – BCECE 2015 is the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Admission to following degree programmes in the colleges and institutes of Bihar will be based on BCECE 2015.
- Engineering / Pharmacy courses: In Government/ Government accredited technical institutions in Bihar and in Bihar quota seats of institutions outside Bihar.
- Medical courses: Government and other institutions MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B. Physiotherapy/ B.Occupational Therapy/ Para Medical Bachelor/ Graduate programmes (Lab Tech., O.T., Assistant, X Ray Tech., Opthalmic Assistant and Orthitics and Prosthetics) and other similar programmes.
- Biotechnology with Agriculture courses: Rajendra Krishi Vidyalaya, Pusa (Samastipur) and Bihar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Sabaur (Bhagalpur) graduate programmes.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion for admission in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt.of Bihar is being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Board as constituded under the Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Act, 1995.
BCECE 2015 Quick Links
BCECE Important Information
BCECE Study Material
- BCECE Previous Year Question Papers
- Stage II Question Papers With Answers (BCECE 2014)
- Stage II Answer Keys (BCECE 2014)
BCECE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- There is no age limit for engineering and pharmacy admission.
- To be eligible for medical admission, candidate must have obtained at least 17 years as on 31 December of the year of exam.
- For Agriculture courses admission, minimum age limit is 17 as on 1 July.
- Candidates belonging to General/ Backward / OBC and wishes to appear in either PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology); any one subject group, needs to pay Rs 660.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and wishes to appear in either PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology); any one subject group, needs to pay Rs 330.
- Candidates belonging to General/ Backward / OBC and wishes to appear in all subjects PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology), needs to pay Rs 730.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and wishes to appear in all subjects PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology), needs to pay Rs 365.
|BCECE Online registration begins on||Last week of Jan|
|BCECE Online registration ends on||Last week of Feb|
|Last date to submit fees using bank challan||Last week of Feb|
|Last date of receipt of application form||Last week of Feb|
|BCECE exam dates|
|Stage I||Second Sunday of April|
|Stage II||Second Sunday of May|
Courses for which BCECE is conducted
|PCM Group||PCB Group||PCMB Group|
|Public Health institution|