BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will issue a notification for BCECEB PG Medical Admission 2020 for MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) Courses and BCECEB PG Dental Admission 2020 for MDS courses. Admission to the First year of the following Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges of Bihar State will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020. Candidates can check the complete details of BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020
The expected schedule for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board PG Medical 2020 has been generated. Candidates can check the important dates below in the table.
|Online Registration starting date||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Online Registration closing date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of payment through challan||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after |
submission of the online Application Form of the Registered candidate
|3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Online Editing of Application Form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Publication of Counselling Programme||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of Admission||3rd week of May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MD / MS / PG Diploma Course
Educational Qualification for MD / MS:
- The candidates must have passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in MBBS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Medical Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of MBBS are also eligible for nomination / allotment of a seat for admission in academic session 2020.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship as per the provision contained in the Information Bulletin of NEET (PG)-2020.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PG Medical counswillelling 2020 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
Educational Qualification for MDS:
- The candidates must have passed the BDS Examination from any recognised Dental College of Bihar State included in the schedule of Dental Council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar and have been admitted in BDS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar in Dental Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BDS are also eligible for appearing in this competitive examination for admission in academic session 2020 in this Course Group.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship before March 31, 2020, as per the provision contained in the Information bulletin of NEET(MDS)-2020.
- The candidates must have obtained Registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Bihar State Dental Council or Dental Council of India but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PGMAC 2020 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in PG Dental course as per the rules of the Dental Council of India, Failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned university within the period prescribed by that University.
Age Limit – There is no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2020
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Medical Council of India, is also eligible.
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the BDS Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of Dental Council of India, is also eligible.
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents as required are to be submitted also with the Application Form of the time of counselling.
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counselling fee.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts)
- No objection certificate from the employer
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Admit card of PG Medical Test i.e. NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020.
- Three photographs identical to one used for preparing the Admit card of NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020.
Note: Any other certificates in support of eligibility as required and mentioned in the brochure of PGMAC 2020.
As per last year information, the complete Application Form (Part-A filled in ‘Online’ and Part-B filled in manually) along with the required enclosures have to be submitted by hand personally at the time of counselling for due verification of eligibility and identity against the original certificates/documents as presented by the candidate at the time of counselling.
After due checking/verification and establishing the eligibility of the candidate appearing for the counselling, the Course / Institution will be allotted based on merit-cum-option.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee:
Below we mentioned the step to submit the online application form and counselling fee.
Step I – Registration:
Candidate while registering, must see that he/she is giving his / her own email_id and mobile no., because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email_id and received Activation code to activate his / her account. There after click the “Submit” button. After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential,
otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication. The email id given by the candidate will be his user name.
Step II – (Personal Information):
After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step III – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step IV – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step V – (Preview your application): After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated.
If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate give his / her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay Examination Fee as per Step VI.
Step VI (Payment of Counselling Fee): After a preview of the Application Form and submit the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
- Payment by Bank Challan
- Online Payment
Expected Counselling Fee: Counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
Step – VII (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the PGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
Candidates can get admission in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental Colleges on the basis of NEET PG – 2020 and NEET MDS – 2020 after the Counselling. The allotment will be done on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET PG – 2020 and NEET MDS – 2020. No change in the choice will be allowed later on. The candidate coming late during counselling may be considered but placement will be done only on the existing vacancy at that time.
As per last year!!
|Category||Min qualifying criteria||Cut off score||Revised minimum |
|Revised cut |
|General||50 Percentile||250||25.835 Percentile||172|
|SC/ST/OBC||40 Percentile||215||15.835 Percentile||140|
|DQ||45 Percentile||232||20.835 Percentile||156|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Merit List: Merit list of all the candidates as provided by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar based on NEET (PG)- 2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020 will be published for Counselling. The direct link to check the same will be provided here.
- The candidates in order of merit will be called for Counselling/ Interview and for verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance. The allotment will be done on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020.
- A candidate will be given the opportunity to excercise his option for course / Institution from among those available and actual allotment will be done on the merit-cum-choice basis.
- The candidates belonging to General category or un reserved category have to secure at least 50th percentile marks and candidates belonging to SC, ST, EBC & BC reserve categories at least 40th percentile marks in the competitive test of NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020, in order to fulfil the minimum performance criterion as fixed by the Medical Council of India to be eligible for admission in any Post Graduate course. No weightage will be given for Remote or any other services. Only the rank obtained in NEET (PG)-2020 / NEET (MDS)-2020 will be taken into consideration.
- No candidate will be enrolled for two courses simultaneously i.e., as a regular student for one course and as an ex-student for the other course.
- A candidate who has passed a degree course will not be permitted admission in diploma course of that subject.
Insofar, official details of BCECEB PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 (PGMAC) have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.