Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE) 2014
All the candidates need to appear for the BEEE Entrance examination conducted by Bharath University. Candidates need to submit a copy of Physical fitness certificate duly signed and attested by General Practitioner. Affidavit to be obtained from Notary Public towards anti-ragging and duly signed by Parent or Guardian & Student, in Rs.10 Non Judicial paper.
Entrance Exam will be on: 04 May 2014 (Pencil Exam) and 11 May 2014 (Computer based Exam [online])
BEEE 2014 Eligibility
As per AICTE / UGC norms.
Admission to the B.Tech Programmes will be on the basis of qualifying examination and entrance exam marks. For B.Arch Admission will be on the basis of NATA scores.
|Sl. No||Particulars||Indian Students Rs.|
|2||Delivered by Post||950/-|
Note: Mode of payment for obtaining application forms can be either by Cash / Demand Draft or Online
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards
- 100 % of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students securing 95% above Marks in the Board examinations.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for school toppers. (Note: Student has to submit the mark sheet and Rank Certificate attested by head of the School)
- 100% Tuition fees granted for first 25 Ranks in entrance conducted by BEEE
- 50% Tuition fees granted for Ranks 26 to 50 in entrance conducted by BEEE
- 25% Tuition fees granted for Ranks 51 to 75 in entrance conducted by BEEE
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students having participated in National / State level Sports competition / events.
(Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Physical Education Teacher from the University. The students sports participation shall be monitored during the first academic year)
- 50% Tuition fees granted for students who have participated in district and Zonal level sports competition / events
- IIT/JEE/AIEEE and State Entrance rank holders will be considered for scholarship on rank basis
Prospectus : Click here