BHU MBBS / BDS Application Form 2015 has been released by Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. BHU MBBS 2015 application forms must be submitted by candidates looking for admission in Banaras Hindu University’s UG medical programme. As per the dates already announced, application form for BHU MBBS 2015 has been issued online. Admission would be on the basis of CBSE AIPMT, and candidates looking for BHU MBBS admissions 2015 must know that the selection shall be based upon AIPMT 2015 score and rank. Thus, candidates interested in BHU MBBS admissions, must also appear for AIPMT 2015.
The link to apply online is given on this page, along with details of application fee, and instructions.
BHU MBBS Application Form 2015 – Application Form Details and Procedure
BHU has released advertisement regarding MBBS / BDS admission in academic session 2015-2016. Details regarding application form of BHU MBBS 2015 has been notified for interested candidates. CBSE had already notified that Banaras Hindu University is one of the participating universities in the AIPMT 2015. Thus, it can be concluded that the BHU PMT 2015 will not be held, and instead, candidates need only appear for the All India Pre Medical / Dental Test.
|Important event related to BHU MBBS Application Form Filling||Dates|
|Availability of online application form||April 4, 2015|
|Last date to apply||May 2, 2015|
|Date of AIPMT exam||May 3, 2015|
- The registration fee for BHU MBBS/BDS Course 2015 will be Rs 1000 for General and OBC candidates.
- Registration fee is Rs 600 for Physically Challenged, SC, and ST candidates.
Apply Online Here – Click here to apply for BHU MBBS / BDS admission 2015.
All candidates eligible for AIPMT 2015 are eligible for registration for BHU MBBS/BDS Course-2015, irrespective of their State of domicile.
The Application Process is divided into Four stages
- Stage 1. Instructions – It is mandatory to read all the instructions before proceeding to the form filling stage
- Stage 2. Form Filling – Successful submission of the application form will generate a receipt confirming the same, along with the PROVISIONAL ID
- Stage 3. Document Upload – Category certificate is mandatory for only Reserved Category, General category applicants can move to the next stage by just clicking on the ‘Continue’ or ‘Submit’ button.
- Stage 4. Registration Fee Payment – The applicant can make the payment online or offline mode. Offline payment will be realized once the bank provides us with the data of such applicants. This normally takes 2 working days.
NOTE: Applicants are requested to send the scanned copy of their original AIPMT-Score Card to the University at [email protected]
Eligible candidates may register by filling the online application form with effect from 04.04.2015. The applications uploaded after the last date i.e., 02.05.2015 on any account will not be registered.
The candidates who have registered for admission to BHU MBBS/BDS Course 2015 must send scanned copy of their original score card of AIPMT 2015 within 15 days of declaration of their results to the Director, IMS, BHU at email: [email protected]
Tentatively, the counselling for admission to BHU MBBS/BDS Course 2015 will be held in the first week of July, 2015. The candidates are advised to check the IMS, BHU website (www.bhu.ac.in/ims) from time to time for updates and all the details pertaining to the counselling for admission will be displayed on the websites.
Admission procedure for BHU MBBS admissions
- Medical aspirants will need to appear in the AIPMT exam being conducted by CBSE.
- They will also have to fill and submit the BHU MBBS 2015 application form, as and when available.
- Counselling and admission procedure will be organized by IMS BHU for further procedure, after declaration of AIPMT 2015 result.
Candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS Course-2015 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (hereafter referred as “BHU MBBS/BDS Course 2015″) must register online in the prescribed application form available at imsbhu.formzero.in website along with the registration fee. However, admission will be done on the basis of the candidates’ merit in the AIPMT 2015 examination.