BHU MBBS / BDS Application Form 2016 has been released by Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. BHU MBBS 2016 application forms must be submitted by candidates looking for admission in Banaras Hindu University’s UG medical programme. The application form for BHU MBBS 2016 is issued online. Admission would be on the basis of CBSE AIPMT, and candidates looking for BHU MBBS admissions 2016 must know that the selection shall be based upon AIPMT 2016 score and rank. Thus, candidates interested in BHU MBBS admissions, must also appear for AIPMT 2016. The link to apply online is also given on this page, along with details of application fee, and instructions.
|Availability of online application form||09 July 2016|
|Last date to apply||08 August 2016|
BHU MBBS/BDS Application Form 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- The online portal will reopen for registration to MBBS/BDS courses of Banaras Hindu University for the session 2016-17 from 9th July 2016 to 8 th August, 2016.
- All those candidates who have appeared in NEET-1 but could not register for admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, may fill up the online registration form and complete the registration process by paying the due registration fee.
- Candidates appearing for the first time in NEET – 2 ( without appearing in NEET- 1) will have to fill up the online registration form and complete the registration process by paying the due registration fee.
- The candidates who have already appeared in NEET – 1 and got registered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, in the month of April 2016 and now appearing in NEET – 2, will have to update their online registration form with their new roll number, by logging the website with their old login email id. For updating the online registration form they will not have to pay registration fee again.
- Candidates who have got registered with IMS, BHU for MBBS/BDS admission 2016-17, in NEET -1 but appearing for NEET – 2, their registration for NEET-1 stands cancelled. (Ref. point No. 4)
BHU has released advertisement regarding MBBS / BDS admission in academic session 2016-2017. Details regarding application form of BHU MBBS 2016 have been updated for interested candidates as per the official announcement. CBSE has already notified that Banaras Hindu University is one of the participating universities in the AIPMT 2016. Thus, candidates may note that the BHU PMT 2016 will not be held, and instead, candidates need only appear for the All India Pre Medical / Dental Test or NEET.
- Apply Online (for BHU MBBS / BDS admission 2016) – Click here to apply.
- The registration fee for BHU MBBS/BDS Course 2016 is Rs 1000 for General and OBC candidates.
- Registration fee is Rs 600 for Physically Challenged, SC, and ST candidates.
All candidates eligible for AIPMT 2016 are eligible for registration for BHU MBBS/BDS Course-2016, irrespective of their State of domicile.
The applications uploaded after the last date on any account will not be registered.
The candidates who have registered for admission to MBBS/BDS course 2016 must submit their score card of AIPMT 2016 within 15 days after declaration of their results to Form Zero.
Tentative counselling for admission to UG Courses (MBBS/BDS) will be held in the first week of July, 2016. The candidates are advised to check the BHU/IMS website from time to time for updates, all the details pertaining to the counselling for admission will be displayed on the website.