BHU PAT 2014
The Banaras Hindu University will conduct a competitive examination (hereinafter called BHU-PAT-2014) on Sunday, 06th July 2014 for admission to the BAMS course and self financing B. Pharm. (Ay) course, self financing BNYS course of this University.
Admission and number of seats in BAMS course may be subject to the approval of Central Council of Indian Medicine and AYUSH Department, Government of India, New Delhi. In B.N.Y.S., Course 50% of seats will be reserved to Internal DNYT course completed candidates, if Internal DNYT course completed candidates are not available those seats will be filled by the external candidates.
BHU PAT 2014 Quick Links
BHU PAT 2014 Important Information
- There is no course fee for BAMS Course. Only university and other fee have to be paid as per existing rules.
- The course fee for B. Pharm. (Ay.) and BNYS course is Indian Rupees 50,000/- per annum have to be paid along with university and other fee as per existing rules.
CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW/COUNSELING
- Admit cards issued for BHU-PAT-2014(BAMS/B. Pharm. (Ay)/ BNYS ENTRANCE TEST)
- Date of birth certificate
- High school certificate
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate certificate
- 10 + 2/ Intermediate mark sheet
- Cast certificate
- OBC category non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically Challenged (PC) certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate