The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name www.bhuonline.in. Its link is also available on the BHU website (www.bhu.ac.in). The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session 2015-16 has been made ONLINE. Accordingly, candidates may note that PET 2015 Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal.
Online Application Form
- CLICK HERE to Apply for BHU PET 2015.
How to Register on the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) for Online Application Process? (Click Here)
The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee for All courses (mentioned in this Bulletin) Rs. 250.00 for ST/SC and Rs. 500.00 others.
However, in case the candidate makes application (fills up application form) for more than one course under PET 2015, the Application Processing Fee / Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each subsequent application (after first application) shall be charged as per reduced rates for All courses (mentioned in this Bulletin) Rs. 100.00 for ST/SC and Rs. 200.00 for others.
- The Application Form once submitted with the Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee at concessional rate meant for SC/ST candidate shall be considered under SC/ST Category.
- The Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to another course and shall also not be reserved for any subsequent year, in any case.
- Availability of PET-2015 ONLINE Form on the Entrance Test Portal : 12.03.2015
- Last date for ONLINE submission of Application Forms : 08.04.2015
- The Tests, shall be held during 16th May to 05th June 2015
Instructions for Submission of Application Form
The Application Form for PET 2015 is available on the BHU‟s entrance test portal (www.bhuonline.in). The application form is to be filled up and submitted online. Detailed instruction for filling up the application form, online payment of application fee and online submission is also provided on the BHU‟s entrance test portal. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature as per instruction given in the portal and upload it.
After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the „CONFIRM‟ button, he/she will be provided with following options for payment of application processing/test fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank After filling up the application form and its submission, the Challan can be printed from the portal. The printout of challan (in two folds) will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank and the bank will retain one fold of the Challan and its second fold containing the necessary Entrance Test Fee payment details will be given to the candidate. The candidate is required to retain it for his record. After successful payment of Entrance Test Fee, a candidate shall be able to take a printout of the ONLINE filled up application form.
Note: The PET Application Form shall be treated to have been successfully submitted only after the candidate has paid the Application Processing Fee/ Entrance Test Fee through either of the two modes given above. After online submission of application form and successful payment of Application Processing/ Test Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled up application form (containing the details he/she has filled in and the transaction details of payment of application fee) from either the Entrance Test portal or his e-mail account for their own record.