Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. SMS alert on the mobile phone registered by the candidate regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the .
Download BHU UET 2015 Admit Card
Admit cards are not yet published by university please visit again to download Admit card.
Also check: Previous Year Question Papers
If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely. A passport size photograph be affixed (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card.
- Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card, which can only be downloaded and printed from the candidate‟s e-mail account or downloaded from the BHU‟s entrance test portal by giving the unique Registration id allotted at the time of online form submission.
- The Tests, shall be held during 26th April to 10th May 2015 (detail programme is given at Sl.No. 21). Schedule of Tests has been given at the end of the Information Bulletin and Venue details will be given on the Admit Card.
- The candidate is required to retain the Admit Card in safe custody after the Test for presenting it before the Admission Committee, if called for counseling.
- In all matters relating to Undergraduate Entrance Test and admission to respective Courses, the decision of the University shall be final and binding
BHU UET 2015 Exam Centres
The Test will be held at the following Centres, provided there are sufficient number of candidates for the concerned Centre:
- Mirzapur (Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur)
For the attention of applicants of B.P.Ed., B.F.A. and B.Mus./BPA:
- The written component of Test for B. Mus./BPA, BFA and B.P.Ed. will be held at all the centres fixed by the University. However, the Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed. [see Section 15 (xii)] one practical examination for B.Mus/BPA [See Section 15 (xiv)], and BFA [See Section 15 (xv)] will be conducted at Varanasi only.
- Candidates numbering Six times the intake for B.P.Ed. course; four times the intake for B. Mus./BPA courses; and four times the intake for B.F.A. course, in each category, drawn on the basis of merit of written test will be called to appear in the Physical Fitness Test/Practical Examinations at Varanasi Centre only.
- The candidates called for physical fitness test/ practical examinations are required to come prepared to stay for atleast 2-3 days.
For the attention of all applicants:
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the Centres except Varanasi without assigning any reason. Candidates should, therefore, choose three Centres in order of preference in their Application Forms.
- The Centre allotted will be indicated in the Admit Card. Applicants must note that the Examination Centre once allotted to a candidate shall not be changed.
- The final decision to allot a Centre to a candidate shall rest with the University.
- An outstation Centre can be cancelled due to inadequate number of candidates or due to any other reason. The candidate in such a case shall be allotted another Centre
- Blind candidates will be allotted Varanasi Centre only.
Candidates may note that any change in the content of this Information Bulletin including Cancellation of Test Centre/Date of Conduct of Test/Withdrawal of Courses/ Notifications relating to Conduct of Test/ Display of Provisional Key etc. will be made on BHU Entrance Test Portal:(www.bhuonline.in) only. The candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the said website for updates.