BHU UET 2017 Application Form is issued by Banaras Hindu University on 02 Feb 2017. Students can fill the BHU 2017 Application Form to appear in Undergraduate Entrance Test conducted for various courses. The Banaras Hindu University has notified and made available BHU UET Application Form 2017 on its entrance test portal bhuonline.in. The application form is to be filled up and submitted online only. There is no option to apply in offline mode. Detailed instruction for filling up the application form, online payment of application fee and online submission is available here and on the BHU’s entrance test portal. Applicants can download admit card / hall ticket before the exam.
|Availability of BHU UET 2017 Application Form||02 Feb 2017|
|Last date for online submission of application forms||04 Mar 2017|
BHU UET 2017 Application Form
Candidates may note that UET 2017 BHU Application Form is made available online as per the schedule given above. The candidates desirous of admissions is required to fill up the application form by entering correct and verifiable data. Before applying online you should read How to Register on the BHU Entrance Test Portal carefully to understand the application procedure and its requirements.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB
- Scanned signature ( 5 cm x 1.5 cm) : 100 KB
- Aadhaar Card (If you have).
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Alert regarding entrance test will be sent on the email id / mobile phone number registered by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct details for correspondence while filling up the BHU online application form.
BHU Online Application Form 2017: Click Here to go to BHU Online Application Form 2017
After the candidate has filled up the BHU Online application form 2017 and clicks on the CONFIRM button, application fee is to be paid. The Candidate shall pay the following BHU Application Fee / Entrance Test Fee.
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
However, in case candidate fills up application form for more than one course under BHU UET 2017 Entrance Exam, the Application Fee payable for each application after first application shall be charged as per reduced rates given below:
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Mode of Payment
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
After successful payment of Application Processing Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled up BHU application form (containing the details candidate has filled in and the transaction details of payment of application fee) for own record.
The BHU UET Application Form 2017 shall be treated to have been successfully submitted only after the candidate has paid the Entrance Test Fee.
Official website of BHU Admission 2017 is bhuonline.in.
Guidelines to fill up the BHU Online Application Form 2017
What all do you need to complete the Online application process for BHU?
As an applicant may be required to have the following.
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph.
- Your signature using Blue / Black pen on white sheet.
The most Common reasons for rejection of Application Form is submission without payment of requisite amount of Application Processing Fee. However it may be be rejected for any other inadequacy detected.
All applicants should note, that:
- No printout of online submitted application form or proof of payment of Entrance Test fee is asked to be submitted to the University. However, the candidates are asked to retain a copy of the said documents for their own record.
- No document is required to be submitted along with the application form submitted online.
- Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting filled in details will be asked from the candidate only at the time of admission.
Steps to be followed for filling the BHU online application
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature [as specified at para 1 above], which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages.
#1 Registration on the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) for online application process.
#2 Select the course of your choice [check eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc].
#3 If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc], application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Correspondence Address and Details Parents
- Your Preference of Entrance Test Centre
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature
#4 Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
#5 Fee Payment & application Submission
#6 For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parental Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test centre’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
To read detailed guide on How to Register on the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) for Online Application Process? (Click Here)