BHU UET Application Form 2016 is issued by Banaras Hindu University as per the schedule. Students can fill the BHU UET 2016 Application Form to appear in Undergraduate Entrance Test. The Banaras Hindu University has notified and made available BHU UET Application Form on its entrance test portal www.bhuonline.in. The application form is to be filled up and submitted online. Detailed instruction for filling up the application form, online payment of application fee and online submission is available here and on the BHU’s entrance test portal. Applicants can download admit card / hall ticket before the exam.
|Availability of BHU UET 2016 Application Form||29 Jan 2016|
|Last date for online submission of application forms||29 Feb 2016|
BHU UET 2016 Application Form
Candidates may note that UET 2016 BHU Application Form is now available. The candidates desirous of admissions is required to fill up the application form by entering correct and verifiable data. Before applying online you should read How to Register on the BHU Entrance Test Portal carefully to understand the application procedure and its requirements.
Online Application Form
Candidates have to scan their photo and signature as per instruction given in the portal and upload it. After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the ‘CONFIRM’ button, he/she will be provided with following options for payment of application processing/test fee.
Guidelines to fill up the Application Form Online
What all do you need to complete the Online application process for BHU?
As an applicant may be required to have the following.
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph.
- Your signature using Blue / Black pen on white sheet.
BHU UET 2016 Application Fee
Application fee details are as follows.
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 250.00||Rs.500.00|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 200.00|
For more than one course under UET, the Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each subsequent application (after first application) was charged as per reduced rates given below:
|All courses (mentioned in this Bulletin)||Rs. 100.00||Rs.200.00|
Mode of Payment of Application Processing/Test Fee
Candidate is required to fill up the UET 2016 Application Form ONLINE as the printed Information Bulletin-cum-Application Form will not be sold by the University. After the candidate has filled up the application form online, he/she will have following options for payment of Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee:
Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal
Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day): After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day) where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
The UET Application Form shall be treated to have been successfully submitted only after the candidate has paid the Application Processing Fee/ Entrance Test Fee through either of the two modes given above. After online submission of application form and successful payment of Application Processing/ Test Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled up application form (containing the details he/she has filled in and the transaction details of payment of application fee) from either the Entrance Test portal for their own record.
All applicants should note, that:
- No printout of online submitted application form or proof of payment of Entrance Test fee was asked to be submitted to the University. However, the candidates were asked to retain a copy of the said documents for their own record.
- No document was required to be submitted along with the application form submitted online.
- Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting filled in details were asked from the candidate only at the time of admission. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents then your application / claim for admission were to be summarily rejected.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature, which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
- Registration on the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) for online application process.
- Select the course of your choice [check eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc].
- If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc], application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Correspondence Address and Details Parents
- Your Preference of Entrance Test Centre
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature [as specified in para 1 above]
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parental Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test centre’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
How to Register on the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) for Online Application Process? (Click Here)