BITSAT 2015 Application Form is the online registration for BITS Admission Test. Application form of BITSAT 2015 is accessible at www.bitsadmission.com from December 17, 2014 to February 20, 2015. To get admission in engineering courses in Birla Institute of Technology and Science, candidate must fill and submit the BITSAT application form 2015. Online registration for BITSAT 2015 has been notified in the month of December. The online tests will be held by BITS Pilani in the month of May, 2015. Candidates who wish to appear in the BITS Admission Test must fill the BITSAT 2015 application form by last date.
BITSAT 2015 Application Form and Online Registration
Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2015 by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference.
Application Fee for BITSAT 2015
|Application Fee||Test Center in India||Test Center in Dubai|
|Male Candidates||Rs 2090||USD 50 / Rs 3100|
|Female Candidates||Rs 1590||USD 50 / Rs 3100|
Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2015 online along with the fee payment is 20th February 2015.
BITSAT 2015 Online Application Form – Apply Now
- Click Here for BITSAT Online Application Form.
- Click Here to check Application Status of BITSAT application form.
BITSAT Application Form 2015 Last Date is 20th February 2015.
Made a mistake in the BITSAT 2015 Application Form?
A candidate can apply online only once for BITSAT-2015.
- However, if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he can apply online second time and send a letter to admission office BITS, Pilani mentioning the earlier application number which will be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application fee.
- You cannot edit application Online once submitted. If the mistake is minor, you can send a written signed request for the correction. However, if you want to change the center preferences, you will have to apply afresh with a new application fees.
Instructions Regarding BITSAT 2015 Online Application Form
- Carefully read the brochure for eligibility conditions and other details. You can either download a copy of the brochure (pdf format) or read it online.
- Read carefully all the instructions given in this page before proceeding to fill the online form. You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form. Once you confirm the correctness of entered data it will be recorded and you will not be allowed to change it thereafter. Therefore before confirming ensure the correctness of all entered data. After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- After completing the form online, you will be asked to take print outs of the filled form. You should take two copies of the printout and keep with you for future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application along with prescribed fee is 20th February 2015. You are not required to send any document by post. Please Note that the deadline for completing the application along with prescribed fees is 20th February 2015.
- While filling the application form you will be asked for center preferences. You can choose the centers from within India or Dubai. If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you Choose Dubai as a center you will not be asked for any other center preference and you will be allotted Dubai Center.
- If you choose centers within India Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.2090/- and for female candidates it will be Rs. 1590/-. If you choose Dubai as a center the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US$50 (or Rs.3100/- Indian Rupees).
- Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future references. If you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling your online application, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by entering your personal details and the application number.
- While applying online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
BITSAT 2015 application form status
After successful completion of the application process, please check the status of your BITSAT 2015 application form at CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.
Board codes – The codes for the name of the Board from which you have passed/ appearing in the 12th examination are as follows.
BITSAT 2015 Advertisement
Admissions Form (Separate from application form)
In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT 2015, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th class marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered. The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure and the final list of Degree programmes offered will be available at the BITS website, by 20th May 2015. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned on or before 5.00 PM on 30th June 2015.
The Dean Admissions,
Pilani – 333 031
BITS Pilani MBA admission 2015 application form is available. Click here for BITS MBA 2015 application form.