BITSAT 2017 Application Form can be filled online at bitsadmission.com. Application form of BITSAT 2017 is released by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Students who wish to appear for BITSAT 2017, the entrance exam for engineering, pharmacy, and other integrated first degree programmes, can apply until last date. Enter correct and verifiable details in application form and pay requisite application fee (which is Rs 2250 for female candidates and Rs 2750 for male candidates). Further, where needed, you will upload photograph and signature also in the BITSAT 2017 online application form. Once candidate has submitted form, they can book slot for BITSAT 2017 as per schedule. Prior to applying though, student should go through eligibility criteria.
BITSAT Application Form 2017
The deadline for submission of BITSAT-2017 online application forms (with fee) is extended until 10 March 2017.
To Apply online – Click here to apply for BITSAT 2017.
To Make correction in BITSAT Application – Click Here
Video Guide On How To Fill BITSAT 2017 Application Form
BITS Pilani has released BITSAT 2017 application form. Aside of filling the application form, you can go through some key points of exam preparation. Also you can explore highlights of how to apply and application fee here.
The application fee is as follows.
|Application Fee||Test Center in India||Test Center in Dubai|
|Male Candidates||Rs 2750||USD 60 / Rs 4000|
|Female Candidates||Rs 2250||USD 60 / Rs 4000|
In the first place you may note that the following various programmes are offered on basis of BITSAT.
BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus:
- B.E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- B.Pharm.; M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
- M.Sc.: General Studies.
BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
- B.E.: Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus:
- B.E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
Please read the instructions carefully and then proceed to the Apply Now link.
- Step 1 – Register online at BITSAT official website http://www.bitsadmission.com by entering name, gender, date of birth, email ID.
- Step 2 – Fill details such as personal information, class 12 examination, test center preferences.
- Step 3 – Pay application fee through payment slip or online payment gateway.
Pre-requisites for filling BITSAT 2017 Application Form
For the purpose of applying for BITSAT, you need access to a computer with internet. You can in fact fill the online application form from anywhere as long as you have relevant documents at hand to refer to. Some of the documents you may need at time of filling up BITSAT application form are following
- Class 10 marksheet – to check date of birth
- Class 12 certificates – to check spellings of names, school name
- Class 12 certificates, if passed already – also for class 12 marks
- Category certificate, if applicable – to ensure you will be able to provide caste certificate whenever required
Apart from these, you will also need some more things such as
- A valid email ID
- Mobile number
- Images in JPG/JPEG format. Size of photo image must be between 10 kb to 30 kb. Size of signature image must be between 2 kb to 20 kb.
- Access to make online payment
Check Status of BITSAT Application Form
Another key point pertaining to BITSAT Application Form is the generation of application number. You will get a unique application form number after submitting application form. Keep this safely noted. You will need it at time of checking form status and in order to book test slot.
For the purpose of checking application status, you will get a link here. Click on that link and you will reach page to check BITSAT Application Form Status. Once there, enter application number, and date of birth. Thereupon you check status at once.
After form has been submitted, candidates can avail the revision / editing facility as per schedule, check test center allotted, reserve test dates, and download admit card.
Find BITSAT Application Number
Enter your registered details (exactly what you have entered in the BITSAT online application form) to find out your BITSAT application number. Candidates have to enter their Email Address, Mobile Number and Date of birth through the below provided link.
- Click Here to find out your BITSAT application number.
Books recommended for BITSAT
|Self study guide for online BITSAT||Buy Online|
|Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test with Past Solved Papers and Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|Magical Graphs and Key Revision Notes for Mathematics Class 11, 12||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Chemistry||Buy Online|
|38 Years Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics||Buy Online|
|BITSAT learning||Buy Online|
Made a mistake in the BITSAT Application Form?
A candidate can apply online only once for BITSAT. The facility for application form correction is given as follows.
- If a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he / she can edit or correct the form details from 7th to 10th March 2017.
- Link to make correction in application form is also available here as BITS Pilani starts it.
BITSAT Application Form – How to apply, explained with illustrations
Note: Step by step instructions to apply for BITSAT contain screenshots as seen in computer. Exact layout may vary from screen to screen. Although websites are usually mobile compatible, to avoid issues we advice to fill form using latest version of browser in computer.
Visit official website of BITSAT – http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx. On this page you will find all the relevant information regarding BITS Admission Test to be held in May. Go through the information brochure, that you can either read online or download.
You will land on the BITSAT Online Application Form page. This page contains details and instructions on how to proceed in the online application form of BITSAT. Payment related instructions are also given in brief here.
Read the instructions carefully. Then click on Allow me to Apply Online.
You will now reach the page containing steps to be followed for applying online.
If you are registering for the first time, click on New Registration.
Now you are on first page of BITSAT application form.
- Name – Enter your full name, as in 12th year examination mark sheet.
- Date of birth – Select from the drop-down menu, in date-month-year order.
- Email ID – Enter your personal email id for future communication.
If you enter any application number, the Gender, Date of Birth and Email ID will be compared with those you have submitted earlier while registering. If they match with the application number, you will be taken to the print out Page.
Once you have completed the first step (given above), you will be taken to next page of application form.
Details that you need to fill here are
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Nationality – Select whether Indian or Foreign
- Address for correspondence
- Pin code
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
12th Examination Details
Details to be entered under here are as follows.
- Name of institution presently studying in/last attended.
- Name of examination board– Select from drop down menu.
- Year of passing/appearing – Select either year from drop down menu.
- Subject to be taken for Part IV of BITSAT – Mathematics or Biology. If you choose Biology as the subject to be taken in part IV of BITSAT please note that you will be eligible to apply ONLY for B.Pharm. programme. You will NOT be eligible for any other programme.
Test Center Preferences
You now need to select three BITSAT online test centers, in order of preference. The test cities are available in the dropdown Menu. You have to specify three preferences for the test centers. For Dubai center, you will have to select only first preference.
When done, click on Submit button.
Check all the details before submitting
When you click the submit button in the previous step, the following will be displayed.
Review all the information.
- If you are sure that all details entered are correct, click on Confirm and Submit Details.
- If you wish to correct any mistake in the form, click on Edit Above Details.
Details to be filled in application form step completed. Proceed to upload photgraph and signature.payment.
The next page displayed will indicate your BITSAT Application Number. Note this carefully as it will be required for future log in to check application status, downloading admit card and checking result purposes.
Choose one of the payment options from Challan Payment, and Payment Gateway. Pay application fee.
After successfully filling the online application form, note down your application number and transaction details.
Print the filled in application form when it is submitted.
Important dates of BITSAT application form
|Commencement of BITSAT 2017 application form||29 Dec 2016|
|Deadline to apply|
|Commencement of revision and editing of application form||7 Mar 2017|
|Deadline to revise and edit form||10 Mar 2017|
Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani
Rajasthan 333 031, India
Tel: 01596-242205, 01596-515330, or Fax: 01596-244183. Call during 9.15am till 5.00pm on working days using the telephone numbers.
You may also mail officials at [email protected] for any queries.
If you have any queries regarding BITSAT Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.