BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form must be submitted for the Medical Entrance Exam. Application Form of BLDE UGET 2015 is issued online at www.bldeu.in for interested and eligible candidates. To apply for BLDE University UGET 2015 for MBBS Admissions for academic session 2015-2016, candidates are required to log in to the BLDE Online Application Form 2015 and enter details.
Detailed information for BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form will be shortly announced by BLDE University (Bijapur), Karnataka. Given here are key details of the BLDE UGET application form, on the basis of last year’s information brochure, for reference purpose.
BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form
In order to appear in the BLDE University MBBS Entrance Exam, BLDE UGET 2015, eligible candidates must submit the application form as issued by the University. Last year the forms were issued in February and last date to submit was May. It is expected that the BLDE Application Form 2015 will be issued in a few weeks time.
Given below are highlights of BLDE UGET application fee, application form submission procedure, and other guidelines. Candidates may please note that these have been compiled on the basis of last year’s brochure and is thus for reference purpose only. Final details of BLDE UGET 2015 application form will be issued shortly.
The fee to apply for MBBS Entrance Exam was Rs 1500 (for all applicants) last year.
Mode of payment was by Demand Draft (DD). It is possible that online payment may also be available this year for applicants.
How to fill BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form online?
A candidate friendly method is adopted by the university for form fill up. To register for the exam, interested candidates must go through the information brochure (to be issued soon). Thereafter, they must visit the BLDE Online Application Portal at www.bldeu.in.
- Click on Online application form 2015.
- Enter name, course applying for, date of birth and relevant details asked.
- Submit the registration.
- Your BLDE UGET 2015 application form fill be generated.
- Download the form.
- Follow instructions written in the online form, and do as instructed.
- Attach / upload photograph, candidate’s signature, thumb impression, as necessary.
- Pay the application fee.
It is suggested that you keep ready the certain documents. Last year the following documents had to be sent along with the BLDE UGET application form, attested as instructed,
- SSLC / SSC / 10th standard or Equivalent examination marks card and passing certificate and Date of Birth proof document.
- PUC – II or HSC or 12th standard or Equivalent examination if the results are declared marks card and passing certificate.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority regarding SC, ST, OBC (OBC Karnataka state only i.e. Category 1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) and Locomotor disability status by the candidates applying under these categories as declared by the Government of India or Karnataka.
- Two Additional Photographs.
Please note down the Application number for further correspondence.
PHOTOGRAPH TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE BLDE UGET 2015 APPLICATION FORM
- Ensure that photographs be provided which are identical, sharp, clear in color and clarity, and should not be more than 6 months old. Individuals who use spectacles should take the photograph with spectacles. Use of goggles, caps, and masks are not acceptable in photographs except for the turban in case of Sikh male.
- Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected. Any application received not adhering to these specifications is liable to be rejected without any notification and no refund will be made of the application fee. The decision of the University on this would be final and binding.
Details to be filled in the BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form
Name of the Applicant: Write your full Name (as it appears in the 10th Marks Card), Please leave a blank space between initials. Do not use any titles like Mr., Miss/Ms. etc.
Father’s /Mother’s Name: Write the name of your father or mother in the space provided Date of Birth: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 09th October 1992, fill as 09/10/1992
Gender: Select the appropriate gender (M/F)
Nationality: Please mention your nationality.
By Birth/Domicile: If you belong to Karnataka by birth / domicile, please select Karnataka.
Category if any: Enter the Category you belong to.
For Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST, OBC Cat.1, OBC Cat.2A, OBC Cat.2B, OBC Cat.3A, OBC Cat.3B (Applicable to Karnataka OBC candidates only)
For Non – Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST and Locomotor disability
Address: Provide your complete postal address for communication. Note that all formal communications from BLDE University will be sent to you at this address only. Please leave blank spaces to separate words. Avoid short form such as Rd, Th, St etc. Avoid Roman letters in your address. Specify the name of your city, state or pin code in the columns provided only; do not mention your place name in the space provided for address.
The University shall not be responsible for lost communication enroute.
Telephone No: Please Enter your Phone number with the STD Code, use zero prefixed to the STD code in the space provided.
Mobile No: Enter the Mobile number in the box provided
Email Id: Enter your Email Id
Choice of Centre: Select the centre where you want to appear for the Entrance Test
Details of Demand Draft: DD No:
- Enter the six digit DD number given at the bottom of the demand draft. Drawee Bank: Enter the name of the bank from where the DD was purchased in the space provided. Ensure that the DD is signed by the Bank authorities.
- Ensure that the name of the place is “Bijapur”, Karnataka state Educational Details:
- Enter Year of Passing, total marks and obtained marks of the SSLC/SSC in the boxes provided
- Enter Year of Passing, total marks and obtained marks of the PUC-II/HSC/10+2 in the boxes provided
Name & Address of the School:
- Write the Name & Address of the School where you have studied/ are studying 10+2/PUC/HSC
- Write the Contact Number of the School where you have studied/ are studying 10+2/PUC/HSC.
Who can fill the BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form
It is necessary that candidate determines his / her eligibility before applying for the exam. Only if you fulfill the following BLDE UGET 2015 Eligibility criteria, you must apply.
- Minimum age is 17 years as on 31st December of this year.
- Has qualified or will appear this year in class 12th (2nd PUC) or equivalent examination.
- Has studied physics, chemistry and biology / biotechnology in last two years (class 11th and 12th).
- Has secured 50% (general candidates) or 45% (candidates with locomotor disability) or 40% (candidates belonging to scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / other backward category).
Last Date of Submitting BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form is yet to be announced. Last year it was May 10.
Last date of receipt of BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form is yet to be announced. Last year it was May 16.