BLDE University MBBS Application Form 2016 is available here. Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in CBSE-National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2016 (NEET-UG 2016) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply.
Latest – Candidates can now the Status of BLDE University MBBS Application Form. Check below
|Date of updating old application & hosting new Application||20 Aug 2016|
BLDE University MBBS Application Form 2016
BLDE University cancelled its UGET for admission to MBBS Course. BLDE University MBBS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
Application form for BLDEU University MBBS Admission 2016 is now avaliable. Candidates can now fill the application form on the official website of BLDE University. The direct link to apply online is also given on this page below.
BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form
In order to appear in the BLDE University MBBS Entrance Exam, BLDE UGET 2016, eligible candidates must submit the application form as issued by the University. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Application fee is Rs. 2000/-.
- The modes for fee payment: Online and Demand Draft
Procedure to fill application form
Apply in simple ‘Two’ steps for BLDEU UGET 2016 –
- First step Register for online application with required authentic information,
- Second step fill-up online application and take print of the application after completing all information and send the hard copy of the application duly completed along with Online payment receipt or DD.
Please note: If you want to make online payment of UGET fees i.e. Rs. 2000/-, no need to purchase a DD. If you want to make payment of UGET fees through DD, please purchase a DD of Rs. 2000/-, in favour of “Registrar, BLDE University” payable at Vijayapur (Bijapur) – 586103, Karnataka, before starting online application entry. The application forms are to be sent in A4 size envelopes only. Applications should not be folded.
How to fill BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form online?
- Candidate has to visit www.bldeu.in and should click on UGET 2016 button which will direct to UGET 2016 Home Page.
- Note: Use latest version of Google Chrome/Mozilla firefox (browser) for best experience.
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to download “How to Apply” pdf document before applying online.
- Candidates are requested to download one sample blank application form and fill it in order to avoid mistakes while applying online.
Access Your Application
- Click on the “Access your Application” button to access the application using your login credentials (i.e. your Email ID and password).
- To register new user, click on “I do not have a password. I am a new user. “Which will help in creating your account.
- While Registering please provide your valid Email ID and Mobile No. so that your password will be sent to given Email ID and mobile No.
- If you don’t find the mail by BLDE UNIVERSITY in your email inbox please check in email spam folder.
- In case you have forgot password, click on the link” Forgotten your password?” a new password will be sent to your registered Email ID and Mobile No.
Note: Please keep your login credentials confidential. BLDE University is not responsible for loss of your information.
- After successful login, candidates will be directed to online application form.
- Application form filling includes seven different steps namely ”Personal Details, Contact Details, Choice of Center, Academic Details, Upload Photo, Payment, Finish/Print” which candidates must complete.
- Initially step 6 and step 7 are disabled as candidates need to complete first five steps.
- Once candidates complete five steps, “Payment” step is enabled so that candidates can make their payment.
- Then the next and final step is “Finish/Print” where candidates can take the printout of their form by clicking on “Print Application” button.
- After completing each step candidates can save their work by clicking “save & continue” button, and can fill the form later.
- Completed steps are indicated using a green color right mark.
- Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name must be as mentioned in marks card. (10th Mark Sheet (DOB Proof) )
- Date of birth must be mentioned as Date/Month/Year (dd/mm/year) Ex: 03/02/1995
- All fields are mandatory.
- Please provide valid contact details which may help in further communication.
- All fields are mandatory.
Choice of Center
- Please select one of the available centers (i.e. Bijapur, Hubli, Mangalore, Bangalore, New Delhi, Trivandrum, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Vijayawada) where you can appear to write the examination and note down the center code.
- Please provide academic details as per the marks card.
- All fields are mandatory.
Upload Photo (image file format should be .jpg or .jpeg)
- Please upload Photograph, Signature, 10th / 12th, (SC, ST, LOCOMOTOR DISABILITY and OBC Karnataka only i.e. Category 1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A3B) Certificate issued by competent authority.
- This option is activated once you complete first five steps.
- Payment can be made in two ways using Demand Draft or Online.
- If you choose Demand Draft option then a drop down will come asking details about DD Number, DD Bank Name, Amount and Date. Please give proper details.
- If you choose Online Payment option then you will be redirected to SBI Payment Gateway.
- This is the final step in form filling process.
- You need to mark “accept” option which will confirm that the above information which you have provided is true and correct. If any information is incorrect your application is rejected.
- Press “Print Application” button to take print out of an application form you have filled.
- Once you have taken a printout you can log out by pressing “logout” button at the top right corner.
Edit saved application
- Candidate can edit saved application any number of times until application hardcopy is being received by BLDE University authorities.
- Each and every section of the online application has edit option as described below.