BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form
To apply for the BLDE University UGET 2014 for MBBS Admissions for academic session 2014-2015, candidates must log in to the BLDE Online Application Form 2014 and enter details to generate the individual application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
How to apply for BLDE UGET 2014?
- Click on Online application form 2014.
- Enter name, course applying for, date of birth and relevant details asked.
- Submit the registration.
- Your BLDE UGET 2014 application form fill be generated.
- Download the form.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Attach photograph.
- Sign wherever “Candidate signature” is required.
- Place thumb impression in the box mentioned for the same.
- Get the form attested in the space given for the same.
Photocopies of following documents attested by a gazzetted officer should be submitted along with the BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form.
- SSLC / SSC / 10th standard or Equivalent examination marks card and passing certificate and Date of Birth proof document.
- PUC – II or HSC or 12th standard or Equivalent examination if the results are declared marks card and passing certificate.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority regarding SC, ST, OBC (OBC Karnataka state only i.e. Category 1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) and Locomotor disability status by the candidates applying under these categories as declared by the Government of India or Karnataka.
- Two Additional Photographs.
- CLICK HERE To Apply Online for BLDE UGET 2014
Instructions for BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form
- Please fill the application and click on submit button.
- Then you will get a preview screen, in that preview screen at the bottom you will get a button Print this Form Please Click this button, you will get the print out on A4 size paper, in that print out you will get space for sticking Photograph, Thumb impression, Signature and authentication.
- Don’t use ascii charecters(,*.# etc).
- Don’t apply more then one application.
- For any queries Contact:Ph: 08352-264030, 262541, 262770 E-mail:- [email protected]
Please note down the Application number for further correspondence.
- The completed Application form should reach The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur, either in person / post / courier, on or before 5:00 pm of 16th May, 2014.
PHOTOGRAPH TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE BLDE UGET 2014 APPLICATION FORM
- Ensure that photographs be provided which are identical, sharp, clear in color and clarity, and should not be more than 6 months old. Individuals who use spectacles should take the photograph with spectacles. Use of goggles, caps, and masks are not acceptable in photographs except for the turban in case of Sikh male.
- Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected. Any application received not adhering to these specifications is liable to be rejected without any notification and no refund will be made of the application fee. The decision of the University on this would be final and binding.
FIELDS TO BE FILLED IN THE BLDE UGET 2014 APPLICATION FORM
Name of the Applicant: Write your full Name (as it appears in the 10th Marks Card), Please leave a blank space between initials. Do not use any titles like Mr., Miss/Ms. etc.
Father’s /Mother’s Name: Write the name of your father or mother in the space provided Date of Birth: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 09th October 1992, fill as 09/10/1992
Gender: Select the appropriate gender (M/F)
Nationality: Please mention your nationality.
By Birth/Domicile: If you belong to Karnataka by birth / domicile, please select Karnataka.
Category if any: Enter the Category you belong to.
For Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST, OBC Cat.1, OBC Cat.2A, OBC Cat.2B, OBC Cat.3A, OBC Cat.3B (Applicable to Karnataka OBC candidates only)
For Non – Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST and Locomotor disability
Address: Provide your complete postal address for communication. Note that all formal communications from BLDE University will be sent to you at this address only. Please leave blank spaces to separate words. Avoid short form such as Rd, Th, St etc. Avoid Roman letters in your address. Specify the name of your city, state or pin code in the columns provided only; do not mention your place name in the space provided for address.
The University shall not be responsible for lost communication enroute.
Telephone No: Please Enter your Phone number with the STD Code, use zero prefixed to the STD code in the space provided.
Mobile No: Enter the Mobile number in the box provided
Email Id: Enter your Email Id
Choice of Centre: Select the centre where you want to appear for the Entrance Test
Details of Demand Draft: DD No:
- Enter the six digit DD number given at the bottom of the demand draft. Drawee Bank: Enter the name of the bank from where the DD was purchased in the space provided. Ensure that the DD is signed by the Bank authorities.
- Ensure that the name of the place is “Bijapur”, Karnataka state Educational Details:
- Enter Year of Passing, total marks and obtained marks of the SSLC/SSC in the boxes provided
- Enter Year of Passing, total marks and obtained marks of the PUC-II/HSC/10+2 in the boxes provided
Name & Address of the School:
- Write the Name & Address of the School where you have studied/ are studying 10+2/PUC/HSC
- Write the Contact Number of the School where you have studied/ are studying 10+2/PUC/HSC
Note: the application forms are to be enclosed and sent in A4 size envelopes only. Aapplications should not be folded.
BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form Fees: Rs 1500.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR FILLING THE BLDE UGET 2014 APPLICATION FORM.
- Candidates must ensure that the Demand Draft for Rs 1500 is drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur-586103.
- The D.D should be payable at Bijapur-586103, Karnataka State. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reasons (because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate) or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance Test.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
Note: provision for online submission of application is not available.
- To generate the application form, Data Entry has to be made properly and completely, as this data form University data base and will be considered as final record.
- The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate, left thumb impression, signature of candidate’s parent/guardian and authentication by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institute where the candidate has completed his/her M.B.B.S degree.
- Do not send any ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with the application form.
- Affix your recent (not older than six months) color photograph in the space provided.
- Photographs should be of passport size, sharp and clear.
- Candidate, who regularly wears spectacles, shall send his photograph wearing spectacle.
- Person should not wear Goggle, Cap etc which will mask identity. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected
- Photograph should not be stapled or pinned on the application form.
- Signature and attestation is not required on the photograph.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without any notice to the candidate.
- Any application received after the last date shall not be accepted; whatever may be the cause.
- The application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and after verification of the same submitted in person / speed post / courier.
The completed forms should be sent to
The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103, Karnataka State, India.
Who can fill the BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form
It is necessary that candidate determines his / her eligibility before applying for the exam. Only if you fulfill the following BLDE UGET 2014 Eligibility criteria, you must apply.
- Minimum age is 17 years as on 31st December of this year.
- Has qualified or will appear this year in class 12th (2nd PUC) or equivalent examination.
- Has studied physics, chemistry and biology / biotechnology in last two years (class 11th and 12th).
- Has secured 50% (general candidates) or 45% (candidates with locomotor disability) or 40% (candidates belonging to scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / other backward category).
LAST DATE OF DOWNLOADING BLDE UGET 2014 APPLICATION FORM is 10 May 2014.
Last date of receipt of BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form is 16 May 2014.
The MBBS course offered by BLDE University Bijapur, Karnataka is a 4.6 + 1 year (internship) duration. The All India Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test is held to determine merit list for admission to MBBS in BLDE University.
BLDE UGET 2014 Application Form for NRI / Foreign Candidates / PIO
NRI / PIO / Foreign candidates need not appear in the BLDE UGET 2014 entrance exam. Their selection shall be made on basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination. The students must fill up the online application form nevertheless and apply for admission.