BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form must be submitted for the Medical Entrance Exam. Application Form of BLDE UGET 2015 is issued online at www.bldeu.in for interested and eligible candidates. To apply for BLDE University UGET 2015 for MBBS Admissions for academic session 2015-2016, candidates are required to log in to the BLDE Online Application Form 2015 and enter details.
BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form
In order to appear in the BLDE University MBBS Entrance Exam, BLDE UGET 2015, eligible candidates must submit the application form as issued by the University. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
- Last Date to download the applications: 9-05-2015
- Last Date to receive Applications: 16-05-2015
Apply Online – Click here to fill the online application form of BLDE UGET 2015. Application forms can be downloaded from the website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
Application re print – Click here to re print the application form of BLDE UGET 2015. Enter candidate’s name, date of birth, and application number to reprint the form.
Check application status
Log in using the assigned application number, to know the status of your application form.
Red Listed Applications
On scrutiny of the applications received for Entrance Test to be conducted by B.L.D.E. University, Bijapur for Under Graduate admissions 2015, deficiencies with respect to some applicants was noticed and is tabulated in the red listed applicants page. The tabulation has both application number and name of the candidate with deficiencies. The necessary rectifications shall be made within “Seven Days from the date of Posting”. In case of failure to do so, applications of such applicants shall be rejected without further notice. No further communication in the matter shall be entertained.
For any clarification you may contact University Office 08352-262770 extn. 2328 during office hours (between 10-00 am and 5.30 pm) OR Mail us to [email protected] .
Check Red Listed Applications – Click here for list of red listed applicants. The deficiency in form ranges from improper signature, or thumb impression, or missing fields.
Please Note :
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature of candidate.
- Please fill the application and click on submit button.
- Then you will get a preview screen, in that preview screen at the bottom you will get a button Print this Form Please Click this button, you will get the print out on A4 size paper, in that print out you will get space for sticking Photograph, Thumb impression and Signature of candidate and parent. .
- Don’t use ascii charecters(,*.# etc).
- Don’t apply more then one application.
For any queries E-mail:- [email protected], Contact:Ph: 08352- 262770 (Extn: 2328).
Payment of entrance test / application fees Rs. 2000/- can be paid ONLINE or through DD.
If paid through ONLINE please ensure that: (See the instructions on page no. 24)
- Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with application form and also keep a copy for record.
If paid through DD please ensure that:
- Demand Draft for Rs 2,000/- is drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103
Ensure that the D.D is payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka State. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reasons (because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate) or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance Test.
How to fill BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form online?
A candidate friendly method is adopted by the university for form fill up. To register for the exam, interested candidates must go through the information brochure and all notifications released by the university regarding Application. Thereafter, they must visit the BLDE Online Application Portal at www.bldeu.in.
- Click on Online application form 2015.
- Enter name, course applying for, date of birth and relevant details asked.
- Submit the registration.
- Your BLDE UGET 2015 application form fill be generated.
- Download the form.
- Follow instructions written in the online form, and do as instructed.
- Attach / upload photograph, candidate’s signature, thumb impression, as necessary.
- Pay the application fee.
Instructions regarding Photograph to be uploaded in BLDE UGET Application Form
- The scanned images must be jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of photograph must be greater than 10KB and less than 100KB.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height) Only.
- Size of Signature must be greater than 1kb and less than 30kb.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 1.5 cm (Height) Only.
- Photograph and Signature image’s are compulsory else application will not be accepted.
Details to be filled in the BLDE UGET 2015 Application Form
Upload Scan Images of Photograph & Signature: The scanned images of Photograph and Signature should be in jpg format only and it should be less than 1 MB.
Name of the Applicant: Write your full Name (as it appears in the 10th Marks Card), Please leave a blank space between initials. Do not use any titles like Mr., Miss/Ms. etc.
Gender: Select the appropriate gender (M/F)
Father’s /Mother’s Name: Write the name of your father or mother in the space provided Date of Birth: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 09th October 1992, fill as 09/10/1992
By Birth/Domicile: If you belong to Karnataka by birth / domicile, please select KARNATAKA otherwise NON-KARNATAKA
Category if any: Enter the Category you belong to.
- For Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST, OBC (Cat.1, Cat.2A, Cat.2B,, Cat.3A, Cat.3B) or Locomotor Disability.
- For Non – Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST or Locomotor Disability.
Nationality: Please mention your nationality.
Address: Provide your correct postal address for communication. Please use blank spaces to separate words. Avoid short form such as Rd, Th, St etc. Avoid Roman letters in your address. Specify the name of your City, Pin-Code, District, State and Country in the columns provided only; do not mention your city name in the space provided for address. The University shall not be responsible for loss of documents en-route.
Telephone No: Please Enter your Phone number with the STD Code, use zero prefixed to the STD code in the space provided.
Mobile No: Enter the Mobile number in the box provided
Email Id: Enter your Email Id
Choice of Centre: Select the centre where you want to appear for the Entrance Test
Year of Passing 10th Class examination: Please enter year of passing (for eg. If candidate passed 10th class in 2011 Please enter 2011).
Maximum Marks: Please enter maximum marks of 10th class.
Marks Obtained: Please enter marks obtained in 10th class.
Month and Year of Passing PUC-II / XII / qualifying examination: Please enter year of passing (for eg. If candidate passed PUC-II / 12th class in 2013 Please enter 2013).
Maximum Marks: Please enter maximum marks of PUC-II / XII / qualifying examination. Marks Obtained : Please enter marks obtained in PUC-II / XII / qualifying examination.
Board of Examination Name: Please enter the Board name of conducting qualifying examination. (For eg. Pre University Examination Board / Intermediate Examination Board etc.) Information of College : Enter the full name of the college, Address of the college, PIN, District, State, Phone no with STD code.
Payment of Entrance Test/Application fee: Rs.2000/- can be paid ONLINE or through DD. If paid through ONLINE (SBI Collect) please ensure that, Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with Application form and also keep a copy for record and Enter the “SBCollect Reference Number” of 10 digit (for eg: DU12345678) in the Online application form at the space provided.
Declaration: Please read the declaration and click the button given below Declaration heading
Submit: Before pressing this button please verify all the fields entered correctly, then press the button for taking the PRINT of the application.
Checklist of the documents to accompany the completed application form
- If paid through ONLINE please ensure that, Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with Application form.
- If entrance test / application fee paid through DD, Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Vijayapura (Bijapur) payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka State. (Write your full name and application number on the back of DD). Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be submitted.
- SSLC / SSC / 10th standard or Equivalent examination marks card and passing certificate and Date of Birth proof document.
- PUC – II or HSC or 12th standard or Equivalent examination if the results are declared marks card and passing certificate.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority regarding SC, ST, OBC (OBC Karnataka state only i.e. Category 1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) and Locomotor disability status by the candidates applying under these categories as declared by the Government of India or Karnataka.
- Two Additional Passport size colour Photographs.