BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form will be issued by BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka. Application form of BLDE UGET 2016 must be submitted for the Medical Entrance Exam by eligible candidates. It is expected that the BLDE Under Graduate Entrance Test Application Form 2016 will be released online at www.bldeu.in in the month of February or March 2016. Keep your details ready in order to apply for BLDE University UGET 2016 for MBBS Admissions for academic session 2016-2017 and make sure that all the details you enter in the BLDE Application Form 2016 are correct and verifiable.
Candidates may please note that BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form details have not yet been announced officially. The details given on this page about BLDE UGET application form 2016 such as how to apply, fees as based on previous year’s information brochure and are only for reference. As soon as the information brochure is published, data will be updated here.
BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form
In order to appear in the BLDE University MBBS Entrance Exam, BLDE UGET 2016, eligible candidates must submit the application form as issued by the University. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form.
- Last Date to download the applications: date will be announced soon.
- Last Date to receive Applications: date will be announced soon.
Apply Online – Link to fill the online application form of BLDE UGET 2016 is not yet available. Last year application forms could be downloaded from the website. Relevant information and data entry was to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, were then asked to be sent to the University.
Application re print – Link for application reprint shall be made available after notification is released. Last year candidates were given the facility to re print the application form of BLDE UGET. Enter candidate’s name, date of birth, and application number to reprint the form.
Check application status
Log in using the assigned application number, to know the status of your application form.
Important instructions for BLDE UGET application form 2016:
- If asked for, upload scanned images of photograph and signature of candidate.
- Please fill the application and click on submit button.
- Then you will get a preview screen, in that preview screen at the bottom you will get a button Print this Form Please Click this button, you will get the print out on A4 size paper, in that print out you will get space for sticking Photograph, Thumb impression and Signature of candidate and parent. .
- Don’t use ascii charecters(,*.# etc).
- Don’t apply more then one application.
Last year’s exam fee was Rs. 2000.
How to pay application fee?
The modes for fee payment were as follows last year:
- Demand Draft.
How to fill BLDE UGET 2016 Application Form online?
The process which was used to fill last year’s BLDE UGET application form is explained below. Changes, if any to this procedure, will be updated once the brochure is published.
A candidate friendly method is adopted by the university for form fill up. To register for the exam, interested candidates must go through the information brochure and all notifications released by the university regarding Application. Thereafter, they must visit the BLDE Online Application Portal at www.bldeu.in.
- Click on Online application form.
- Enter name, course applying for, date of birth and relevant details asked.
- Submit the registration.
- Your BLDE UGET application form fill be generated.
- Download the form.
- Follow instructions written in the online form, and do as instructed.
- Attach / upload photograph, candidate’s signature, thumb impression, as necessary.
- Pay the application fee.
Instructions regarding Photograph to be uploaded in BLDE UGET Application Form
- The scanned images must be jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of photograph must be greater than 10KB and less than 100KB.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height) Only.
- Size of Signature must be greater than 1kb and less than 30kb.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 1.5 cm (Height) Only.
- Photograph and Signature image’s are compulsory else application will not be accepted.
Details to be filled in the BLDE UGET Application Form
Upload Scan Images of Photograph & Signature: The scanned images of Photograph and Signature should be in jpg format only and it should be less than 1 MB.
Name of the Applicant: Write your full Name (as it appears in the 10th Marks Card), Please leave a blank space between initials. Do not use any titles like Mr., Miss/Ms. etc.
Gender: Select the appropriate gender (M/F)
Father’s /Mother’s Name: Write the name of your father or mother in the space provided Date of Birth: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 09th October 1992, fill as 09/10/1992
By Birth/Domicile: If you belong to Karnataka by birth / domicile, please select KARNATAKA otherwise NON-KARNATAKA
Category if any: Enter the Category you belong to.
- For Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST, OBC (Cat.1, Cat.2A, Cat.2B,, Cat.3A, Cat.3B) or Locomotor Disability.
- For Non – Karnataka candidates: Select the category you belong to: General, SC, ST or Locomotor Disability.
Nationality: Please mention your nationality.
Address: Provide your correct postal address for communication. Please use blank spaces to separate words. Avoid short form such as Rd, Th, St etc. Avoid Roman letters in your address. Specify the name of your City, Pin-Code, District, State and Country in the columns provided only; do not mention your city name in the space provided for address. The University shall not be responsible for loss of documents en-route.
Telephone No: Please Enter your Phone number with the STD Code, use zero prefixed to the STD code in the space provided.
Mobile No: Enter the Mobile number in the box provided
Email Id: Enter your Email Id
Choice of Centre: Select the centre where you want to appear for the Entrance Test
Year of Passing 10th Class examination: Please enter year of passing (for eg. If candidate passed 10th class in 2011 Please enter 2011).
Maximum Marks: Please enter maximum marks of 10th class.
Marks Obtained: Please enter marks obtained in 10th class.
Month and Year of Passing PUC-II / XII / qualifying examination: Please enter year of passing (for eg. If candidate passed PUC-II / 12th class in 2013 Please enter 2013).
Maximum Marks: Please enter maximum marks of PUC-II / XII / qualifying examination. Marks Obtained : Please enter marks obtained in PUC-II / XII / qualifying examination.
Board of Examination Name: Please enter the Board name of conducting qualifying examination. (For eg. Pre University Examination Board / Intermediate Examination Board etc.) Information of College : Enter the full name of the college, Address of the college, PIN, District, State, Phone no with STD code.
Payment of Entrance Test/Application fee: Rs.2000/- can be paid ONLINE or through DD. If paid through ONLINE (SBI Collect) please ensure that, Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with Application form and also keep a copy for record and Enter the “SBCollect Reference Number” of 10 digit (for eg: DU12345678) in the Online application form at the space provided.
Declaration: Please read the declaration and click the button given below Declaration heading
Submit: Before pressing this button please verify all the fields entered correctly, then press the button for taking the PRINT of the application.
Checklist of the documents to accompany the completed application form
- If paid through ONLINE please ensure that, Take the print of Online Payment Receipt and attach the same along with Application form.
- If entrance test / application fee paid through DD, Demand Draft.
Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be submitted.
- SSLC / SSC / 10th standard or Equivalent examination marks card and passing certificate and Date of Birth proof document.
- PUC – II or HSC or 12th standard or Equivalent examination if the results are declared marks card and passing certificate.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority regarding SC, ST, OBC (OBC Karnataka state only i.e. Category 1, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) and Locomotor disability status by the candidates applying under these categories as declared by the Government of India or Karnataka.
- Two Additional Passport size colour Photographs.