BVP CET Medical 2016 Admission – Application are invited for vacant seats in MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS courses at the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Dental College and Hospital at Wanlesswadi, Sangli.The vacant seats are in both Regular Category and Management Category which have remained after the counselling process of CET-(Medical)-2016. Candidates can check the details of application process, eligibility criteria and other detail on this page below.
Latest Update – BVP CET Medical Admit Card 2016 is now available for download. Check the link below.
Schedule for the BVP CET 2016 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application||30th Apr 2016|
|Dispatch of admission cards||on receipt and scrutinisation of application forms|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||6th May 2016|
|Date and time of CET||7th May 2016
(11.00 to 14.00 hrs)
|Declaration of results||4th Jun 2016|
|Counselling schedule||18th Jun 2016 to 3rd Jul 2016|
Note:- In pursuance to the order passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the writ Petition 261/2016, dated 6th May, 20161 it is hereby clarified that AICET – 2016 of this university scheduled to be held on 07 May 2016 will now be conducted for the admissions to the undergraduate programme in Ayurved (BAMS) and Homeopathy (BHMS) only for the academic year 2016-17.
The candidates appearing for the AICET 2016 of this University are directed to take note of this Notification and act accordingly.
Exam Venue : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Indore, Bangalore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Varanasi, Cochin.
BVP CET Quick Links
- Application Form
- Admit Card – Available!
- Result & Merit List
- Information Brochure
Candidate can apply online for vasrious medical course at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before applying online aplication. Candidates can also apply online from the above link.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET-2016) and subsequently for admission to that course.
Nationality and Age
The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should be an Indian national and the candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016.
- Requisite qualifications for admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS courses : The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study.
For admission to MBBS / BDS course
- For admission to MBBS/BDS course the candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained atleast 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examinations i.e., 10 + 2/HSC or equivalent. The candidate should also have secured atleast 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at CET-2016 for admission to MBBS/BDS course. The candidate belonging to the scheduled castes/scheduled tribes should have obtained atleast 40 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examinations as well as at CET-2016.
For admission to BAMS Course
- The candidate seeking admission to B.A.M.S. course should have qualification as mentioned in 4.2 (i). The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 + 2/HSC or equivalent examination with Science. The Candidate must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (in case of SC/ST students 40 per cent)
For admission to BHMS course
- The candidate seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have qualification as mentioned in 4.2 (i). The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 +2/HSC or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually, and must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together (in case of SC/ST students 40 per cent)
- However, if any seats remain vacant in BHMS course, the candidates having qualifications as prescribed in Central Council of Homeopathy (C.C.H.) as minimum qualification will also be considered eligible for admission. The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. (HSC or equivalent examination) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects.”
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2/H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for CET-2016, provided they have offered the above-mentioned subjects at the said examinations.
If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to any of these courses, viz. MBBS/BDS/BAMS /BHMS, even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the CET-2016. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for CET-2016 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
If you have passed 10th or 10+02/HSC or its equivalent examination from any school situated outside India, You are not eligible for admission under Regular or Management Merit Category.
If you submit the form under such situation it will be rejected and you will be considered not eligible for final admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS Courses admission even if you appear for the CET-2016.
Students will be admitted to MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS courses of the following constituent colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET – 2016)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
ET – 2016 will be conducted on 7th May 2016 from 1100 hrs. to 1400 hrs. at the examination centres in the following cities : Pune, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Vadodara (Baroda), Indore, Bangalore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Varanasi and Cochin.
The exact location and address of the examination centre of the individual candidate will be communicated to the candidate through his admission card.
The CET-2016 will consists of one question paper. It will be set in English medium and will contain 200 multiple choice objective-type questions, 50 each on Physics, Chemistry and 100 question on Biology. These questions will be set in general on the detailed syllabus given on pages 35 onwards. Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVP Common Entrance Examination
- The examination will be conducted at the different locations in the designated examination centres at 11.00 hours on 7th May 2016. The candidates must report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test. Candidates are expected to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss of the important instructions which will be announced in the examination hall.
- The candidate must bring his admission card with him and show the same on demand for admission to the examination hall. A candidate who does not have the Admission Card issued by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- During the test time, the invigilator will check the Admission Cards of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
Mode of the Test
The test consists of one paper. The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type questions on Physics, Chemistry (50 each) and 100 questions on Biology. The duration of the test is of 3 hours.
The intake capacity of our Medical, Dental, Ayurved & Homoeopathy courses is as follows :-
- M.B.B.S. – 300 seats
- B.D.S. – 300 seats
- B.A.M.S. – 100 seats
- B.H.M.S. – 100 seats
15% percent in seats each college and each course are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./Management Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is 30th Apr 2016 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. / O.C.I. Merit students will be allotted to Indian students under Management Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the CET-2016.
* Permitted increased intake from 100 to 150 by the Govt. of India / MCI from 2012-13. The capacity of 150 will be filled subject to the approval by the MCI.
Refund of Fees
In case of cancellation of Admission the Refund policy will be as follows
- In the event of student withdrawing before the starting of the particular course, the entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) shall be refunded.
- If a student submits his application for cancellation of admission in a prescribed form (duly completed) within 15 calendar days from the date of commencement of the particular course, 10 percent of total amount of tuition fees prescribed for the course will be deducted form the amount of tuition fee paid by him and the balance amount will be refunded.
- If a student submits his application for cancellation of admission in a prescribed form (duly completed within 30 calendar days from the date of commencement of the particular course, 20 percent of the total amount of tuition fees prescribed for the course will be deducted from the amount of tuition fee paid by him and the balance amount will be refunded.
- If a student submits an application for cancellation of admission after 30 calendar days from the date of commencement of the particular course, no refund will be made and Rule (5) may also be invoked. However, if the application for cancellation of admission is submitted before the last date prescribed for admission, and if the vacated seat is filled by another candidate, 25% of the amount of tuition fees prescribed for the course will be deducted from the amount of tuition fee paid and the balance amount will be refunded.
- If any student admitted to any course leaves the course after the prescribed last date for admission of the particular course no refund will be made and he will be required to pay full amount of tuition fees for the remaining entire duration of the course.