BVP EYECET 2020- BVP will Conducts BVP EYECET for admission into Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom) for the academic year 2020-21. Interested and Eligible candidates will need to fill the online application on or before the last date of application. Before initiating the application process candidates should go through the information brochure carefully for eligibility criteria and pattern of examination . The brochure will be available on the official website. The information regarding the exam has been updated here for reference purposes. Candidates can check the complete information of BVP EYECET 2020 for B.Optom application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
BVP EYECET 2020
Candidates seeking admission in BVP EYECET for B.Optom Admissions can fill their application from the official website as per schedule. Those who fill their application will be eligible to receive the admit card after the completion of application process.
Tentative Schedule for the BVP EYECET 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed Application Form (Multi-date online Exam)||02nd week of May 2020|
|02nd week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||04th week of May 2020|
|01st week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling and Spot Admission||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||01st week of Jul 2020|
BVP EYECET 2020 Eligibility
The given eligibility criteria is based on the previous year details!!!
Common Eligibility Requirements for admission to B.Optom
- Candidate who have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 course) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% (40% in case of students from SC/ST category) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics and passed in English, from a recognized board is eligible for admission to the First year of the B.Optom.
- The candidate should be over 17th yr. of age as on 31 Dec. of the year of the admission to the course. A student once enrolled for this course, will not be given transfer certificate, or cannot leave the course, unless he/she pays fees for the duration of the course.
Age: The candidate seeking admission to the course should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of the admission to the course.
A candidate who fails to fulfil the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to the B.Optom course even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the EYE CET 2020 The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for EYE CET 2020 if they do not fulfil any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
BVP EYECET Application Form 2020
The interested candidates can apply the application form for admission in the course of B.Optometry through the BVP EYECET 2020. The entrance exam will be conducted through the CBT (Computer Based Test) it means the mode of exam fully online and the 57 centres will be assign different part of country. Candidates must ensure before filling application form, because in brochure is not a mention any form correction procedure. So, candidates after successfully completion of Application Form will eligible to participate in BVP EYECET 2020.
BVP EYECET 2020 Admit Card
- Admission Cards for EYE CET 2020 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate the Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
- In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by (date will be announced soon) he/she should contact School of Optometry Office, Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi. In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his/her authenticated photograph along with him/her and a proof of submission/mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
The given exam pattern is based on the last year!!
The examination will be conducted at the different locations in the designated examination centres at 1100 hours as per schedule mention above. The candidates must report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
The EYE CET 2020 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidate must attempt 75 questions in all, 25 each from Physics and Chemistry as compulsory questions and 25 questions from either Biology or 25 questions from Mathematics as optional questions. Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
Click here to check their detailed of the syllabus of B.Optometry 2020 for reference purpose untill the brochure will release.
The following exam center is based on the last year details!!
The B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharma D. ABON-2020 entrance test will be conducted through “Computer Based entrance Test (online)”. The test will be held at 57 centres throughout the country giving students a wide choice of test centres.
The given seat matrix is based on the last year!!
|Course||No. of seats|
|Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) Pune||40|
|Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) Sangli||40|
Note : Out of the sanctioned intake, in each course 15% seats are reserved for Foreign / NRI / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit category students. Candidates desirous of seeking admissions through this category will have to apply to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune. Any seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / NRI / PIO students (based on merit), will be allotted to Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in EYE CET 2020.
As per previous year details the fee structure is as given below!!!
The fees to be paid per annum for the B.Optometry Programme 2020 at respective Colleges are given below the Table.
|Courses||College||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota Merit Category||Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit Students|
|B.Optom||School of Optometry, Pune||Rs. 85,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||US $ 3,500|
|B.Optom||School of Optometry, Sangli||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||US $ 3,500|
The University will prepare Merit lists for Regular Merit category and foreign/NRI/PIO/ OCI / Management Category candidates who have appeared for EYE CET 2020 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in EYE CET 2020.
Copies of merit lists of Regular will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Navi Mumbai, Delhi by 17.00 hrs. on the date declared in the calendar of events. The merit list will be also available on our Websites : www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net www.bvuniversity.edu.in
It shall be responsibility of the candidate to see the result displayed on website or notice board and appear for the interview on the date and time mentioned in “at a glance” page or cover page 3. No separate letter of invitation will be sent.
In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the EYE CET 2020 the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the entrance examination, If equal
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination, if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard qualifying examination. (Such a tie will be settled at the time of counselling), if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of total marks in the 10th standard examination, if equal
- In case of tie at this level, computerised random selection of candidate will be carried out.
For complete details of BVP B.Optometry 2020, check the previous year information brochure for reference purpose, Download Information Brochure.