Bharati Vidyapeeth offers BVP M.Tech Admissions 2015 for Post graduate courses in engineering and technology. Admission to BVP M.Tech Admissions is on basis of Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Tech. Entrance Test that is conducted by the university. COEP M.Tech 2015 Entrance Test will be conducted on the date and at the time as mentioned in the calender of events at the examination centres in the following cities Pune, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi. The exact location and address of his / her Examination Centre will be communicated to the candidate through his admission card.
|Last date for submission of application form||13th June 2015 Up to 17.00 hrs|
|Date and time of Examination||21st June 2015 From 11.00 to 14.00 hrs|
|Declaration of result||4th July 2015|
|Dates of counselling||9th , 10th July 2015|
There will be one question paper of 100 marks, separate for each M.Tech. course. It will be set in English medium and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions. These questions will be set in general on the detailed syllabi given below.
BVP M.Tech 2015 Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing for ET (M.Tech.) 2015 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure. The same must reach Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Second Floor, C.E.T. Department, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030. on or before the last date of its submission mentioned in the calendar of events. If payment is done throw Credit card/ Debit card the candidate is requested to bring the completed application form at the examination centre.
BVP M.Tech 2015 Admit Card
Admission Cards for ET (M.Tech.)-2015 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by 19th June 2015 he/she should contact our offices in Pune, Mumbai and New Delhi on previous day of the Test for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, candidate should bring two copies of his photograph alongwith him/her and a proof of submission/mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of Information Brochure will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
BVP M.Tech 2015 Eligibility
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, ET(M.Tech.)- 2015, and subsequently for admission to that course.
Requisite qualifications for admission to
- M.Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics) Courses : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Construction Engineering / Water Resources Engineering / Construction Technology or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Civil) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Computer) / M.Tech. (IT) course: The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer / Information Technology its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Chemical) course: The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Chemical Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electrical-Power Systems) course: The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electronics-VLSI Design) course: The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications, Industrial Electronics or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Mechanical-CAD-CAM) course: The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Nano-Technology) Course: The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. degree in any Engineering discipline or its equivalent, from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE with valid GATE score.
Conditions for Sponsored candidates:
- Admission will be given as per AICTE norms.
- Candidate should have two years of full time experience in a registered firm / company / industry / educational and research institute / any other government department /government autonomous bodies or organisations in the relevant field.
- A letter from employer must be furnished stating that the candidate is being sponsored to the course. The employer should also mention that the candidate will not be withdrawn before the completion of the course and he/she will be available full time in the college for completion of the course. Letter to this effect from the employer should be brought at the time of counselling. (Refer Annexure V for format of letter.)
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for the qualifying examination, i.e., B.E. / B.Tech in relevant branch but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible to appear for ET (M.Tech.)-2015. However, their admissions will be confirmed subject to the final year result.
If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to the respective M.Tech. course even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the ET (M.Tech.)-2015. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for ET (M.Tech.)-2015 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Courses and Intake
Students will be admitted to M.Tech. courses on the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test, ET (M.Tech.)- 2015.
College of Engineering, Pune
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||Students intake for first year|
|1.||M. Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics)||18|
|2||M. Tech. (Computer)||18|
|3||M. Tech. (Chemical)||18|
|4||M. Tech. (Electrical – Power Systems)||18|
|5||M. Tech. (Electronics-VLSI Design)||18|
|6||M. Tech. (Mechanical – CAD – CAM)||18|
|7||M. Tech. (Information Technology)||18|
BVP M.Tech 2015 Merit List
Merit List of the candidates will be prepared separately for each postgraduate course based on the total marks obtained by them in the Entrance Test ET (M.Tech.)-2015. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists.
Copies of merit lists will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Navi Mumbai and Delhi. The merit list will be also available on our Websites : University Website : www.bvuniversity.edu. in, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
College Website : www.bvucoepune.edu.in
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the ET (M.Tech.)-2015, the inter-se- merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- First preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and the score of the GATE Examination.
- If equal on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in B.E. / B.Tech. examination.
- If equal total marks at 12th Std. Examination.
- In case of tie at this level, computerised random selection of candidate will be carried out.
BVP M.Tech. 2015 Counselling and Spot Admission
The counselling sessions will be conducted at bharati vidyapeeth university college of engineering, pune-satara road, pune 411 043 as per the schedule. Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation ofa claim of the candidate for admission. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of et (m.tech.)-2015 and appear for counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, if selected, even though he/she fails to receive any intimation letter from the University.
Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the relevant course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the relevant course if a seat is available when his/her turn comes.
The candidate must note that appearance at this examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the relevant course. His admission to the relevant course will depend upon the availability of seats for that particular course at the time of his counselling.
At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed in Annexure II. If the candidate is admitted to the relevant courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Annexure II, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
BVP M.Tech. 2015 Documents Required
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter for Counselling
- Statement of marks of final year B.E./B.Tech examinations.
- Statement of marks of GATE Examination.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Statement of marks of 10 + 2 examination vi) Migration Certificate
- Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the College of Engineering the candidate stating that the College is recognized by the A.I.C.T.E.
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST candidates only)
- Caste validity certificate issued by competent authority (For SC/ST candidates only)
- Transference Certificate (Leaving Certificate)
- Candidates under sponsored category or those in service are required to submit no objection certificate (As per format given in Annexure V) from the highest authority, stating that he/she shall be made free whenever required for attending lectures and practicals.
BVP M.Tech. 2015 Fee Structure
First Year (First and Second Semesters): The candidate selected for admission will have to pay the following annual fees at the time of counselling and on the spot admission, failing which, his claim for admission stands automatically cancelled.
|S. no.||Course||Candidates with GATE score||Tuition Fee (Rs) Candidates Without
|Sponsored Candidates||US$ Foreign/NRI /PIO Merit Candidates|
|1||M. Tech. (Chemical)||30,000||40,200||50,000||2,800|
|2||M. Tech. (Civil)||30,000||40,200||50,000||2,800|
|3||M. Tech. (Electrical)||30,000||40,200||50,000||2,800|
|4||M. Tech. (Computer)||50,000||80,000||1,00,000||3,800|
|5||M. Tech. (Information Technology)||50,000||80,000||1,00,000||3,800|
|6||M. Tech. (Electronics)||50,000||80,000||1,00,000||3,800|
|7||M. Tech. (Mechanical)||50,000||80,000||1,00,000||3,800|
|Candidate with BVDU, CET|
College of Engineering, Pune
College of Engineering under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam in September 1983. This college has truly transcended all boundaries to establish itself as a premier institute where “Supremacy of technology – enabled Learning”, empowers the students to pursue their passion to realize their ambitions, irrespective of their geographical locale.
The college is aligned to the mission “Social Transformation through Dynamic Education ” and is therefore committed to attain global standards where knowledge is the key driving force in the rapidly changing globalized economy.
The college became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in June 2000 and was thereafter accessed and accredited to grade “A” by NAAC further, all of its programmes are also accredited by NBA.