CA CPT – Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test
CA CPT December 2015 – The Common Proficiency Test will be conducted by ICAI on 13th December, 2015. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India shall hold the CA CPT 2015 examination for eligible CA CPT candidates in around 164 cities in India. Complete information of CA CPT December 2015, the Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test is given here.
CA CPT December 2015 schedule is given below.
|Last date to register with ICAI for CPC course||1st October 2015|
|Availability of application form for CA CPT December 2015 from||6th October 2015|
|Last date for application form submission||27th October 2015|
|Admit card download begins on icai.nic.in||Approximately 21 days before the exam|
|Date of examination||13th December, 2015|
|CA CPT Result of December 2015 declaration||January (third week), 2016|
- Application Form
- Form Correction
- Admit Card
- CA CPT June 2015 – Notification, Dates and Schedule
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Test Papers
- ICAI Lecture Series on CPT
- How to Crack CA CPT – A Matrix of Winning Strategies inning Strategies
CA CPT Registration for December 2015 Examination
Eligibility – To become a Chartered Accountant, eligible candidate must enroll with the ICAI for CPC (Common Proficiency Course) after passing class X examination.
- To appear in the CPT December 2015 examination, candidate must have registered on or before 1st October, 2015.
After appearing the class XII or equivalent Senior Secondary Examination, candidate needs to appear in the CA CPT examination.
How to apply for CA CPT December 2015 Examination?
If you have already registered for the CPC with ICAI, you can directly proceed to fill the application form. If not, you must complete CA CPT Registration on or before 1st October, 2015.
Application form for CA CPT December 2015 can be obtained in person from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi on payment of Rs 1500/- on or before the last date. Alternately, candidates can apply online at http://icaiexam.icai.org. The candidates who fill up the examination application form online from 6th October, 2015 (10:00 a.m.) to 27th October, 2015 (5:30 p.m.) and remit the fee online by using either Visa or Master Credit/ Debit card shall not be charged 1000/- (i.e. cost of application form fee).
Note : The fee for candidates opting for Abu Dhabi and Dubai, centres will be US $170 and for the candidates opting for Kathmandu centre are required to remit INR.1850/-.
- Read the information brochure carefully and determine eligibility for the Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test.
- If eligible, get the offline application from ICAI or designated centers; or go to the online application form.
- Enter all the details asked in form correctly, and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form with requisite documents before the last date.
Download CA CPT December 2015 Admit Card
As per details filled in the CA Common Proficiency Test’s application form, a unique document is generated. This is the CA CPT December 2015 admit card, or the hall ticket which can be downloaded online from icai.nic.in, from approximately 21 days before the exam.
Admit card of CA CPT 2015 (December) examination is an essential document that contains significant information, unique to the candidate, such as the following.
- Examination center assigned,
The CA CPT Admit Card 2015 must be brought on the day of exam to the examination hall, in order to be allowed to appear in the exam.
Exam Pattern of CA CPT December 2015
CA CPT, or the Common Proficiency Test, is an objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
While filling the application form, candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium Question Paper Booklet for answering the questions. Overview of the question paper is as follows, as determined by past year papers.
|Section A – Fundamentals of Accounting||60|
|Section B – Mercantile Laws||40|
|Section C – General Economics||50|
|Section D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
- First session will be held from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (2 hours) for Section A and Section B papers.
- Second session will then be conducted from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (2 hours) for Section C and Section D papers.
CA CPT December 2015 Results
Approximately one month after the exam has been conducted, ICAI shall declare the result of CA CPT December 2015. As the date of exam has already been scheduled as 13th December 2015, it is expected that results shall be declared by around the third week of January, 2016.
As revised in terms of the decision of the Council taken at its 317th meeting in pursuance of Notification No. I-CA(7)/145/2012 dated 1st August, 2012 and made effective from CPT held in June 2013 and onwards, requirement for Passing the Common Proficiency Test is as follows.
- A candidate for the Common Proficiency Test shall ordinarily be declared to have passed the test if he/she obtains at one sitting a minimum of thirty percent marks in each section and a minimum of fifty percent marks in the aggregate of all the sections comprised in CPT (Examination), subject to the principle of negative marking, in such manner as may be determined by the Council from time to time.
- Candidates securing a minimum of 60 percent marks upto 10th Rank will be issued Rank Certificate within 4 weeks of the declaration of result provided a minimum of 2,500 candidates appear in the CPT held on a particular day.